All Apologies: A Viewer's Guide to La...

All Apologies: A Viewer's Guide to Lance Armstrong on Oprah

There are 3 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jan 16, 2013, titled All Apologies: A Viewer's Guide to Lance Armstrong on Oprah. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Lance Armstrong's confessional drama seems about right for Oprah Winfrey's programming: a hyper-privileged celebrity exercising his status to gain access to a spectacular media event in order to advance his interests while audiences tune in for a fix of pathos, schadenfreude , or both.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jan 16, 2013
If this DUDE did wrong and knew it..he should be fined and all medals given back..perhaps, even a sentencing of betrayal to his sponsors...
sheryl

Decatur, AL

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Won't be the first time he's eaten crow.
Bill

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Saw Lance on Oprah, he was every bit as believable as Hillary Clinton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Lance Armstrong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lance Armstrong: Interview with Oprah Winfrey d... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
News Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
News Lance Armstrong wants DOJa s false-claims suit ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Lance Armstrong urges judge to dismiss governme... (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Federer, Serena Williams say Lance Armstrong le... (Jan '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 9
News Feds lay out case against Lance Armstrong (Apr '13) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News The Women Who Unraveled the Lance Armstrong Dop... (Oct '12) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 50
More from around the web