Give Lance Armstrong another chance?

Give Lance Armstrong another chance?

There are 110 comments on the CNN story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Give Lance Armstrong another chance?. In it, CNN reports that:

CNN asked for views on whether disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong deserves another chance in light of his apologies to his charity, Livestrong, and his soon-to-be-aired interview with Oprah Winfre y, in which it's widely reported he admitted he used performance-enhancing drugs .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#69 Jan 23, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, have Lance kiss your ass. I'm not Jewish or Hebrew, so I don't care for your zionist crusader chatter.
As if I care what it is you care about.
Blacktigershark wrote:
If you cut out the cigars and alcohol, you may be able to cut out some of the prescription drugs that you are taking, and you could, through renewed exercise (GET BACK ON THE BIKE), and better diet choices, you could actually complete the Tour de France.
More presumptions from the self-proclaimed omniscient a$$hole!

I ride 5 days a week, an average of 200 miles per week little boy. I average 22 mph on a 100M ride and 25 on a 100K ride and my Garmin has seen 42 mph on a 1/2 mile sprint, even while my HRM was reading 207 BPM. In 40 years or so, when you get to be 51, perhaps you can also have numbers like those. BTW, as far as completing the TDF, I have no doubts I could, if I had a couple of months to do it. See, a ride like that would be entertainment for me, not competition. And I'm old enough to realize that I could not keep up with guys half my age, who've been doing this for far longer than I have, even if I doped illegally and they didn't. So stick your tongue back in your a$$ because you speak without an iota of knowledge.
Blacktigershark wrote:
Nice to know that you were oblivious to doping back in your day, and it is a testament to your character that you yourself didn't dope when you were an athlete in high school and college. Dope has been around for A LONG TIME, CD...it is just a good thing that you didn't get mixed up with it...your heart may have exploded like I heard Flo-Jo's did (remember...this is what I heard...I realize that Flo-Jo died of a seizure! Unlike you, I don't assume, and I leave statements open, so that people can provide the adequate answer to my comment...you should try that sometime!).
Don't be that obtuse little boy. When you grow hair on your balls then we can talk.
Blacktigershark wrote:
Thanks for that borefest you call your family history. You must be quite the dread to be around, when you are liquored up, talking about your past to your children, telling them about how you had to hike up steep roads to school, with your bike and your knapsack strapped to your back...do you get angry when your kids, or anybody else that listens to your endless drivel, ask you why you just didn't unstrap your bike from your back, and ride to and from school???
Is that what men my age talk about in Canada? Pity!
Blacktigershark wrote:
Yeah...forgot...I have quite a sarcastic side, and my sarcasm shines in the presence of douchebags like yourself!
I've forgotten things about sarcasm you still have not learned yet kid. So don't flatter yourself.
Blacktigershark wrote:
As for Canadians being stupid and presumptive, I would say that that is an oversight by you yet again, CD. Didn't 1812 teach you Americans that Canadians are simply superior to you all? Maybe international hockey isn't enough to school you (okay...that was lame, and I hate hockey anyway, so let's share a laugh at that!)? Basic public health care takes care of us resilient Canadians up here...guess that is why there isn't a score of Canadians being caught up in doping allegations like Americans are!
All 1812 did was prove that Canadians couldn't hold off the Americans on their own and needed the Brits to do it. Then again it was the U.S. who won the war. Or did you forget that minute and "insignificant" detail?

BTW, if Canadians aren't being caught in doping allegations, like Americans are, the obvious reason is because a Canadian's modus operandi with regard to competition, is seeing who can skin a mink, or be bear food, better than who. Y'all can have that glory.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#70 Jan 23, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for taking the time and your efforts to support such wonderful charities.
back in my day the only peds we had were fructose tablets for instant energy and salt pills to keep from "dehydrating"....oh. ..and gatorade (when it came in only one flavor)
It's an honor rfirma1. Just like serving my Country was.

Gatorade in one flavor.....Red!! Remember that? LOL!!

Our PEDS were four blocks of Bazooka bubble gum. I'm quite sure you remember that.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#71 Jan 23, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
prove you wrong about what? you want to meet up somewhere and have a throw down?.....yeah.....like that is going to happen cupcake........tell you what........if you are ever in the washington d.c. area.......let me know......i'll be here waiting for you to contact me....i have a hotmail account and if you want i will give you my email address........then we can see who has a bigger johnson or who can beat who at whatever....until then....take your empty and juvenile challenges...as far as i'm concerned you're just another big mouth punk......a member of the 101st mobile keyboard commandos holed up in your mommies basement.
did lance have natural talent?...well..if you had done any research or read any biography of the man....you would have known that lance was a competitive swimmer as a young child, moved onto competing and winning in junior triathalons at age 13. in 1987-1988 he was ranked the number one triathlete of the 19 and under class......having scored more points than 5 top professionals in the same field. at age 16 he became a professional triathlete, and was the sprint course triathlon champion in 1989 and 1990, he was 18 and 19 years old.
in 1992 he became a professional cyclist and continued having national and international success until he was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 1996.
nobody is apologizing for lance....he made his bed and now he has to lay in it........personally.......lan ce's doping means squat to me.......and what becomes of him.....really has no bearing on my life.
oh....the crack about the war of 1812 you made about "canadians" beating the u.s........what a silly twat you are.......don't they teach you actual history in canada? in 1812....there were no canadians....you were all english.......the troops that came to washington and burned it....were british........england was the world's superpower at the time......so...for the record.....who won the war of 1812? as you can see.......we don't have a british governor general, a representative of the queen of england, who appoints our prime minister....we vote for our own leaders and don't bow our heads to any monarch....unlike you craven canucks. be happy we are a benevolent neighbor..........
That little punk thinks he knows his sh*t, when he doesn't even know how to wipe his a$$ just yet.

Pay him no mind my friend; he's just experimenting with testosterone patches to see if he gets pubic hair before his pals in middle school so he can think himself the "bigger" boy, while all along he masturbates to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog, and with a pair of tweezers.
rfirma1

Burbank, CA

#72 Jan 23, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an honor rfirma1. Just like serving my Country was.
Gatorade in one flavor.....Red!! Remember that? LOL!!
Our PEDS were four blocks of Bazooka bubble gum. I'm quite sure you remember that.
you guys had red gatorade?......all we had was the green lemon-lime.

bazooka bubble gum and the bazooka joe comic strip inside........ahhhhhh....growi ng up in the 50's and 60's.....what a time it was!!!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#73 Jan 23, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
prove you wrong about what? you want to meet up somewhere and have a throw down?.....yeah.....like that is going to happen cupcake........tell you what........if you are ever in the washington d.c. area.......let me know......i'll be here waiting for you to contact me....i have a hotmail account and if you want i will give you my email address........then we can see who has a bigger johnson or who can beat who at whatever....until then....take your empty and juvenile challenges...as far as i'm concerned you're just another big mouth punk......a member of the 101st mobile keyboard commandos holed up in your mommies basement.
did lance have natural talent?...well..if you had done any research or read any biography of the man....you would have known that lance was a competitive swimmer as a young child, moved onto competing and winning in junior triathalons at age 13. in 1987-1988 he was ranked the number one triathlete of the 19 and under class......having scored more points than 5 top professionals in the same field. at age 16 he became a professional triathlete, and was the sprint course triathlon champion in 1989 and 1990, he was 18 and 19 years old.
in 1992 he became a professional cyclist and continued having national and international success until he was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 1996.
nobody is apologizing for lance....he made his bed and now he has to lay in it........personally.......lan ce's doping means squat to me.......and what becomes of him.....really has no bearing on my life.
oh....the crack about the war of 1812 you made about "canadians" beating the u.s........what a silly twat you are.......don't they teach you actual history in canada? in 1812....there were no canadians....you were all english.......the troops that came to washington and burned it....were british........england was the world's superpower at the time......so...for the record.....who won the war of 1812? as you can see.......we don't have a british governor general, a representative of the queen of england, who appoints our prime minister....we vote for our own leaders and don't bow our heads to any monarch....unlike you craven canucks. be happy we are a benevolent neighbor..........
Listen, chump. You are the one that stated that my claims of beating you at certain sporting challenges are ridiculous. It seems as if it is YOU that has something to prove, not me. I KNOW my athletic abilities, so I don't have to warrant my abilities in challenging you to anything. It seems as if you need to show everybody that you still got whatever that is that you say you got. Come to the City of Champions, and name your sporting challenges, and from there, we will see who the better athlete is, that is, if you can manage to afford a ticket up to Edmonton, and you think you can actually live up to the words that come out of your mouth. Unlike you, I got better things to do than beating wannabe athletes at trivial sporting challenges. I don't want your e-mail, I'm not going to play 'You show me yours, and I'll show you mine' games with you, and I don't care about your concerns. The only REAL thing here is if you believe that you have better athletic abilities than I do. I say you most likely don't, and you so desperately want to prove otherwise. Let me know when you are at the international airport, wuss...I will be glad to whip your ass in several sporting challenges, and send your whimpering ass back home to D.C.!

You obviously have a hard time reading FACTS, rfirma1. I don't care about Lance's amateur career. I'd rather hear about A REAL athlete's amateur career, like Mike Tyson, as opposed to Lance's amateur career. What REALLY matters here is Lance's PROFESSIONAL career, and if you read the links that I provided to you, you would see that in 1992, Lance couldn't hack it as a cyclist, so in 1993, it is when Lance likely started doping. The truth is coming out. STAY TUNED, chump!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#75 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
That little punk thinks he knows his sh*t, when he doesn't even know how to wipe his a$$ just yet.
Pay him no mind my friend; he's just experimenting with testosterone patches to see if he gets pubic hair before his pals in middle school so he can think himself the "bigger" boy, while all along he masturbates to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog, and with a pair of tweezers.
That's how you did it back then? Interesting!

Sorry...not like rfirma1...I don't feel the need expose my package in front of a bunch of other men that also have their junk exposed in the sauna or the showers or wherever. I know what I got, and the only person that has the privilege of seeing my manhood IS MY WOMAN!

;)

You run along and have a good time with rfirma1, reminiscing about male underwear catalogs in Sears magazines and Lance Armstrong in spandex, while you all run around naked in the park, juiced up on spiked Gatorade and Bazooka Joe bubble gum, with sockets on your dicks that you both likely use as cock rings (probably 5/16 inch...LMAO!) when you all are playing bum darts with each other...you can tell us later who won between you fierce athletes. Spare us the details!
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#77 Jan 24, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't win, he rode a bike in the race. His claimed "win" is not official. I don't give a ratsass if he did beat all the other riders. HE DID NOT WIN. That is the OFFICIAL RECORD. What part of that escapes you?
Thanks for playing.
So,name the True Winners...if you can!:)

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#79 Jan 24, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't win, he rode a bike in the race. His claimed "win" is not official. I don't give a ratsass if he did beat all the other riders. HE DID NOT WIN. That is the OFFICIAL RECORD. What part of that escapes you?
Thanks for playing.
More backpedaling...

You can't unring a bell dumbass, and you f*cked up when you stated that Lance "never won a TDF."

Official or unofficial, the man won 7 TDF. That he has anything to show for it now is irrelevant dumbass. If he hadn't won anything, he wouldn't have been stripped of anything, but off his clothes and then by his girlfriend.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#80 Jan 24, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you did it back then? Interesting!
Sorry...not like rfirma1...I don't feel the need expose my package in front of a bunch of other men that also have their junk exposed in the sauna or the showers or wherever. I know what I got, and the only person that has the privilege of seeing my manhood IS MY WOMAN!
;)
It's a clear sign of psychotic behavior when delusions of f*cking your Barbie doll with that 1/16 "drill bid" of yours causes you to call a 12 inch doll "MY WOMAN[.]"
Blacktigershark wrote:
You run along and have a good time with rfirma1, reminiscing about male underwear catalogs in Sears magazines and Lance Armstrong in spandex, while you all run around naked in the park, juiced up on spiked Gatorade and Bazooka Joe bubble gum, with sockets on your dicks that you both likely use as cock rings (probably 5/16 inch...LMAO!) when you all are playing bum darts with each other...you can tell us later who won between you fierce athletes. Spare us the details!
Why do you describe your experiences in juvie hall so vividly? Are they still that fresh in your mind? Well, who can blame you; they only happened 6 months ago.

Don't forget to get your proctologist to write you a refill for your hemorrhoid ointment; it's axiomatic they're still bothering you from your encounter with Bubba.

Run along little boy. Barbie is waiting.. Don't forget your can of 3 in 1.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#81 Jan 24, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no winners for those 7 years. I understand you are finding it difficult to accept facts and grasp reality. But please do try.
Here's what eludes Lance apologists like Cuntservative Dameocrat and rfirma1 and Gus. If ANYONE wants to CLAIM victory for the years of 1999-2005, their blood and urine samples are there. New, sophisticated tests are available to find out if someone was doping for decades, so basically, the person, that believes that they have won the Tour de France CLEANLY, without cheating or doping, can approach the UCI to claim the title, and after rigorous tests are done on their blood and urine samples, if their times and tests stand up, then they should be named the champ.

Until then, everybody has been eliminated. It is like the race to the moon, where Neil Armstrong was given accolades for being the first man to step on the moon, when decades after, we find out that it was IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to have stepped on the moon, due to Van Allen belt radiation!

Flipping Armstrongs!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#82 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a clear sign of psychotic behavior when delusions of f*cking your Barbie doll with that 1/16 "drill bid" of yours causes you to call a 12 inch doll "MY WOMAN[.]"
<quoted text>
Why do you describe your experiences in juvie hall so vividly? Are they still that fresh in your mind? Well, who can blame you; they only happened 6 months ago.
Don't forget to get your proctologist to write you a refill for your hemorrhoid ointment; it's axiomatic they're still bothering you from your encounter with Bubba.
Run along little boy. Barbie is waiting.. Don't forget your can of 3 in 1.
I don't believe in toys like you do, Cuntservative Dameocrat...that is likely why you have to equip your nub with a 5" silicone extension, so that you can play dick swords with your gay lover rfirma...the winner gets to wear Lance's bike shorts, right?

Never did juvenile hall time...that's likely what a deserter like you ended up doing, yet you did military time, so you had to hop to it when your bunkmates wanted you to get on all fours and scrub their 'planks'...you ever tell your children why you always cower to the top bunk when they asked you to sleep with them when they were younger? LMFAO!

The only length you got is your 2 inches of foreskin...this is why you are not a true Jew...without your foreskin, they would have seen that you a true bitch, and would have had to wait another year for them to christen your 'bat mitzvah', as you always were wondering why you were the only guy that had to wear diapers in junior high. You a bitch, Cuntservative Dameocrat...there's no escaping it. Your children belong to the milkman! Don't blame your wife...she needed A REAL MAN! Ha ha ha!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#83 Jan 24, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe in toys like you do, Cuntservative Dameocrat...that is likely why you have to equip your nub with a 5" silicone extension, so that you can play dick swords with your gay lover rfirma...the winner gets to wear Lance's bike shorts, right?

Never did juvenile hall time...that's likely what a deserter like you ended up doing, yet you did military time, so you had to hop to it when your bunkmates wanted you to get on all fours and scrub their 'planks'...you ever tell your children why you always cower to the top bunk when they asked you to sleep with them when they were younger? LMFAO!

The only length you got is your 2 inches of foreskin...this is why you are not a true Jew...without your foreskin, they would have seen that you a true bitch, and would have had to wait another year for them to christen your 'bat mitzvah', as you always were wondering why you were the only guy that had to wear diapers in junior high. You a bitch, Cuntservative Dameocrat...there's no escaping it. Your children belong to the milkman! Don't blame your wife...she needed A REAL MAN! Ha ha ha!
There you go lying again, saying you don't believe in toys, yet giving a vivid description of what it is you play with at night in your Canadian hostel.

By the way, tell your mama to stop telling you lies and to fess up. As embarrassing as it is, the two inches of foreskin is what I left in your mama's c*nt, and from which you evolved.

So start being nice to your daddy ya koos.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#84 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
There you go lying again, saying you don't believe in toys, yet giving a vivid description of what it is you play with at night in your Canadian hostel.
By the way, tell your mama to stop telling you lies and to fess up. As embarrassing as it is, the two inches of foreskin is what I left in your mama's c*nt, and from which you evolved.
So start being nice to your daddy ya koos.
I told you, I don't jump to that Hebrew talk, and if you figure that I'm your son, and that I'm out of line, stop hiding in Florida, and come face me...see if you are left standing after we stand face to face.

Just like in 1812, you cowardly ass finds yourself below the 49th parallel. MAN UP and grow some balls, as you can't father shit without them...you will find this out to be true soon enough. My mother is a nursing instructor...maybe she can tell you why your children aren't your BLOOD offspring!

Don't let rfirma1 find out that you a bitch, that has 2 inches of foreskin covering your quarter inch clit. Wouldn't matter to him anyway...he'd still shoop his stump into your rear...that's how you Lance apologists like to get down...all with that stick of Bazooka Joe to help you all get off, huh?
rfirma1

Westminster, MD

#85 Jan 24, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, chump. You are the one that stated that my claims of beating you at certain sporting challenges are ridiculous. It seems as if it is YOU that has something to prove, not me. I KNOW my athletic abilities, so I don't have to warrant my abilities in challenging you to anything. It seems as if you need to show everybody that you still got whatever that is that you say you got. Come to the City of Champions, and name your sporting challenges, and from there, we will see who the better athlete is, that is, if you can manage to afford a ticket up to Edmonton, and you think you can actually live up to the words that come out of your mouth. Unlike you, I got better things to do than beating wannabe athletes at trivial sporting challenges. I don't want your e-mail, I'm not going to play 'You show me yours, and I'll show you mine' games with you, and I don't care about your concerns. The only REAL thing here is if you believe that you have better athletic abilities than I do. I say you most likely don't, and you so desperately want to prove otherwise. Let me know when you are at the international airport, wuss...I will be glad to whip your ass in several sporting challenges, and send your whimpering ass back home to D.C.!
You obviously have a hard time reading FACTS, rfirma1. I don't care about Lance's amateur career. I'd rather hear about A REAL athlete's amateur career, like Mike Tyson, as opposed to Lance's amateur career. What REALLY matters here is Lance's PROFESSIONAL career, and if you read the links that I provided to you, you would see that in 1992, Lance couldn't hack it as a cyclist, so in 1993, it is when Lance likely started doping. The truth is coming out. STAY TUNED, chump!
stay focused punk.......you made the claim that your athletic prowess surpassed mine.......which is a ridiculous claim since you have no idea who I am.

already been to Edmonton......I prefer spending time in Europe.
it's really too bad you are representing Canadians....you are really nothing like the Canadians I know....or those I served with in nato 30 years ago......

have a nice life little boy.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#86 Jan 24, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>I told you, I don't jump to that Hebrew talk, and if you figure that I'm your son, and that I'm out of line, stop hiding in Florida, and come face me...see if you are left standing after we stand face to face.
Im hayu samim et hamo'ach shelcha b'tarnegol, hu haya ratz yashar l'shochet
Blacktigershark wrote:
Just like in 1812, you cowardly ass finds yourself below the 49th parallel. MAN UP and grow some balls, as you can't father shit without them...you will find this out to be true soon enough. My mother is a nursing instructor...maybe she can tell you why your children aren't your BLOOD offspring!
Your mother is a nursing instructor? What does she teach, make nursing? Did he practice anal temperature taking on you?

Pobrecito.
Blacktigershark wrote:
Don't let rfirma1 find out that you a bitch, that has 2 inches of foreskin covering your quarter inch clit. Wouldn't matter to him anyway...he'd still shoop his stump into your rear...that's how you Lance apologists like to get down...all with that stick of Bazooka Joe to help you all get off, huh?
You've really learned a lot by watching your "mother" play nurse with his husband; haven't you? Do you peak through the keyhole, or do you have "front row" seats?

I wonder; did your mother get a uterus implanted? How does he feel about abortion and the premise that a woman's uterus is her business? Oooops, sorry. She's a he. Never mind.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#87 Jan 24, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
stay focused punk.......you made the claim that your athletic prowess surpassed mine.......which is a ridiculous claim since you have no idea who I am.
already been to Edmonton......I prefer spending time in Europe.
it's really too bad you are representing Canadians....you are really nothing like the Canadians I know....or those I served with in nato 30 years ago......
have a nice life little boy.
Ditto.

You have yourself a nice life, geezer. As I said, it is YOU that rubbished my so called claim as nonsense...but how about this? Show me where I said that I would definitely beat you at a challenge. We can talk about who may beat who at what all day, though in the end, it was YOU that said that my so called claim was garbage. I've upped the ante for you. You already know where Edmonton is. See you at the airport if you want to back up your words. I understand if you don't want to!

;)

Right now, I can say that the challenge that you are putting up is one that you can't even live up to. You are the true definition of a cowardly American. Just like the pathetic Americans that claim that they won the war in Europe during WWII...Other allied troops, including Canadian troops, are asking...WHERE WERE YOU GUYS EXACTLY?

Now, if you have finished your bellyaching, you can get back on the subject of Lance and his cheating, lying, doping, grand larceny/thievery and all the other wonderful things that TRUE U.S. military servants have fought over the world in order to combat in other nations, while routing out so called dictators that are equally as guilty of the same crimes that Lance is guilty of. So, what is your position now, soldier? Do you perpetuate the American stereotype, which is that everybody else has to play by the rules EXCEPT Americans, or are you going to CONSTRUCTIVELY look at Lance's transgressions, and condemn him for his crimes, while calling for his incarceration, and stripping him and his family of most of his earnings?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#88 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Im hayu samim et hamo'ach shelcha b'tarnegol, hu haya ratz yashar l'shochet
<quoted text>
Your mother is a nursing instructor? What does she teach, make nursing? Did he practice anal temperature taking on you?
Pobrecito.
<quoted text>
You've really learned a lot by watching your "mother" play nurse with his husband; haven't you? Do you peak through the keyhole, or do you have "front row" seats?
I wonder; did your mother get a uterus implanted? How does he feel about abortion and the premise that a woman's uterus is her business? Oooops, sorry. She's a he. Never mind.
How much more of this Yahweh talk are you going to run on this forum? You do realize that I don't even care what you saying, until it is translated. You keep it however you want, rabbi.

What the flip is make nursing? Is this the nonsense you come up with when your blood sugar drops to dangerous levels? You DO know that when I mention my MOTHER, that I am talking about a FEMALE, not a male. I'm supposing that YOU were raised by sexually abusive fathers, that made you go to the Tabernacle, and forgive them for their brutal sins on your bruised and battered ass!

You DO also remember that you said that you used your 2 inches of foreskin to create me in my mother, so I suppose you are the only one that can say if my mother had an implanted uterus...this would mean that you would either have to confirm that you are a flaming homosexual, as I figure you are, or that you are full of shit (which could also be the case anyway, WITH you being a transsexual queerboy). So what is it, Cuntservative Dameocrat? You like dinking men in their backsides, or is my mother a true female, since you did make the claim that you are my father, of whom is afraid to stand face to face with me! LMFAO!
John

London, Canada

#89 Jan 25, 2013
HELLNO wrote:
ummmm NO
YES, I think he should be given the opportunity to show the world that he is the best without using PED's. Check out www.lancearmstrong.me for video's of his races. Even though he is over 40 I believe he can still win another Tour de France. One of his doctors even said so.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#90 Jan 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I think he should be given the opportunity to show the world that he is the best without using PED's. Check out www.lancearmstrong.me for video's of his races. Even though he is over 40 I believe he can still win another Tour de France. One of his doctors even said so.
When he was younger, and JUST turned pro, he finished LAST in his group. He contemplated retirement. His mother coaxed him out of it. I'm sure that he got his lines of communication crossed, because when his mother talked him out of early retirement, I'm sure that she didn't want him to CHEAT in order to win. I'm sure that she wanted him to TRAIN HARDER, in order to remain competitive, and EVENTUALLY win, through the labours of HARD WORK, not through the use of blood transfusions, PED's, EPO, saline solutions and other banned substances.

TODAY, Lance would not win the Tour de France. What WOULD be interesting to note is what Lance's time in doing the Tour de France NOW would be, as opposed to then, when he obviously was juicing, after his embarrassing defeat in 1992.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#91 Jan 25, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
How much more of this Yahweh talk are you going to run on this forum? You do realize that I don't even care what you saying, until it is translated. You keep it however you want, rabbi.
Lech tezayen gufa shell soos bayarkon ya zayn meyubash.
Blacktigershark wrote:
What the flip is make nursing? Is this the nonsense you come up with when your blood sugar drops to dangerous levels? You DO know that when I mention my MOTHER, that I am talking about a FEMALE, not a male. I'm supposing that YOU were raised by sexually abusive fathers, that made you go to the Tabernacle, and forgive them for their brutal sins on your bruised and battered ass!
Jews don't sin. That's an xtian idolaters' trait ya ben Zona.
Blacktigershark wrote:
You DO also remember that you said that you used your 2 inches of foreskin to create me in my mother, so I suppose you are the only one that can say if my mother had an implanted uterus...this would mean that you would either have to confirm that you are a flaming homosexual, as I figure you are, or that you are full of shit (which could also be the case anyway, WITH you being a transsexual queerboy). So what is it, Cuntservative Dameocrat? You like dinking men in their backsides, or is my mother a true female, since you did make the claim that you are my father, of whom is afraid to stand face to face with me! LMFAO!
Afraid of you? ROFLMFAOPIMP!!!!

You couldn't scare a fly if you had a fly swatter the size of a bull dozer mamapinga.

And if you're that interested on my sexual preference; why don't you either hitch hike your dickless self down to the Sunshine State, or hop a freight train, or break your piggy bank and use the two CAD's you have there to buy a one-way Amtrak ticket? You can get off at either the Delray Beach, or Deerfield Beach stations. I'll be happy to meet you there with my friend Glock and his 15 dancing girls, all of whom run faster than you.

In the interim, why don't you stick your tongue batachat shelcha (I'm sure even in your Forrest Gump IQ you can figure that one out) little boy, and start showing a little more respect for your daddy and your elders ya zevel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Lance Armstrong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lance Armstrong: Interview with Oprah Winfrey d... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
News Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
News Lance Armstrong wants DOJa s false-claims suit ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Lance Armstrong urges judge to dismiss governme... (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Federer, Serena Williams say Lance Armstrong le... (Jan '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 9
News Feds lay out case against Lance Armstrong (Apr '13) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News The Women Who Unraveled the Lance Armstrong Dop... (Oct '12) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 50
More from around the web