Lance Armstrong apologizes to people in cylcling community ahead of Oprah Winfrey interview

On the eve of Monday's taped interview with Oprah Winfrey , Lance Armstrong made a series of phone calls to apologize directly to key people in the cycling community with whom he had not been truthful about his part in sports doping. Full Story

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Good for you Lance

But you're still a grade A,#1 Ahole

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Scroooo Lance Armstrong. Bury him somewhere as a footnote.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I was never one of the fools who walked around with one of your yellow wristbands, thinking you were anything special. I always laughed at idiots who did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Lance Armstrong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lance Armstrong: Interview with Oprah Winfrey d... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
Lance Armstrong wants DOJa s false-claims suit ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
Lance Armstrong urges judge to dismiss governme... (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
Federer, Serena Williams say Lance Armstrong le... (Jan '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 9
Feds lay out case against Lance Armstrong (Apr '13) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
The Women Who Unraveled the Lance Armstrong Dop... (Oct '12) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 51
More from around the web