Iraq wants alternative routes to ship...

Iraq wants alternative routes to ship oil amid Iran tensions

There are 26 comments on the CNN story from Mar 18, 2012, titled Iraq wants alternative routes to ship oil amid Iran tensions. In it, CNN reports that:

Iraq may reactivate long-idle pipelines to get its oil to world markets if tensions over neighboring Iran result in the closure of the Strait of Hormuz, a government spokesman said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Whats healthy fear?
Juan

Spain

#2 Mar 18, 2012
through China

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#3 Mar 18, 2012
people think gas is expensive now?
wait until Iran closes the Strait of Hormuz; prices will be $10 a gallon, if not more.
we need to start taking a page from south america and use sugar cane as fuel.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Mar 18, 2012
anneutral wrote:
people think gas is expensive now?
wait until Iran closes the Strait of Hormuz; prices will be $10 a gallon, if not more.
we need to start taking a page from south america and use sugar cane as fuel.
LIKE THAT IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (deep Breath) Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!!

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#5 Mar 18, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>LIKE THAT IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (deep Breath) Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!!
you think they wont close the straight of Hormuz?

or were you talking about sugar cane fuel, in which case, I laugh with you.
hahahahahahaha
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Mar 19, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
you think they wont close the straight of Hormuz?
or were you talking about sugar cane fuel, in which case, I laugh with you.
hahahahahahaha
The would not dare close the straight of Hormuz?? Iran is not that supid!!
tommy

UK

#7 Mar 25, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>The would not dare close the straight of Hormuz?? Iran is not that supid!!
what you got a crystal ball wankshire
you and your american ass friends have done more than enough to piss iran off, so why shouldn't they close hormuz?
all your BULL about building NW,SANCTIONS,ASSASSINATIONS OF SCIENCTIST,spying on them,and getting found out,[downed drones]
the list of crimes and endless
you seem to know plenty about your weapons,
you sure its not you selling them

stainshire,
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Mar 26, 2012
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
what you got a crystal ball wankshire
you and your american ass friends have done more than enough to piss iran off, so why shouldn't they close hormuz?
all your BULL about building NW,SANCTIONS,ASSASSINATIONS OF SCIENCTIST,spying on them,and getting found out,[downed drones]
the list of crimes and endless
you seem to know plenty about your weapons,
you sure its not you selling them
stainshire,
Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles Tommy Loony toons Poopy Pants!! Educated Folk!! Please remember that you are dealing with a couple of psychopaths! The Tommy Loony Toons USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayers helping the assclown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! The clowns are just filthy Muzzies living on te U.S. dime! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame America for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
tommy

UK

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles Tommy Loony toons Poopy Pants!! Educated Folk!! Please remember that you are dealing with a couple of psychopaths! The Tommy Loony Toons USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayers helping the assclown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! The clowns are just filthy Muzzies living on te U.S. dime! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame America for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
if my vision is obsured, then you must be blind freddie crugarlover
why do you never reply when i mention the balfour agreement 1917?
i tell you why, cos its the thruth you thieves
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Mar 28, 2012
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did answer your questestion dummy and as usual you didn't pay attention LIAR! Now go back and look at my answer assclown! Educated Folks, please remember that you are dealing with a couple of psychopaths! The Tommy Loony Toons USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayers helping the assclown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! The clowns are just filthy Muzzies living on te U.S. dime! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame America for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Mar 28, 2012
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, I anwered you question in another forum dummy so stop the ignorant nonsense and LIES! I'm going to do you a favor clown!! I'll tell where to find what I wrote and this time PAY ATTENTION!!
tommy

UK

#12 Mar 29, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Furthermore, I anwered you question in another forum dummy so stop the ignorant nonsense and LIES! I'm going to do you a favor clown!! I'll tell where to find what I wrote and this time PAY ATTENTION!!
cant you see what your doing is wrong wankshire
giving head to freddie or wrong, and your marraige plans will be a disgrace to humanity, is wrong wanky, dont do it, go fine yourself a sh-t rabbi instead you zionist
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Mar 29, 2012
tommy Loony Toons wrote:
<quoted text>
I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! I'm desperate! Where can I get some??
Can't you see what you're doing is wrong?? Asking for pork sausage smothered in un underwear has nothing to do with Middle East Forums!! Stop the silly nonsense!
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#14 Mar 30, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>The would not dare close the straight of Hormuz?? Iran is not that supid!!
But you are, quite stupid:
Cluless-Nuts-Off Topic
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Mar 31, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluless-Nuts-Off Topic
My little bitchMoron is at it again! My little 3 year old mental mentality CHILDISH midget Davey Ford - Retarded escapes from the Winnfield Louisiana Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few weeks and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the my little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to Winnfield LA: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its mouth ,everywhere except here in Winnfield. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Mar 31, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluless-Nuts-Off Topic
Hey dumbazzBitch! Pay Attention! Notice the Article Reads "Iraq wants alternative routes to ship oil amid Iran tensions" So how in the hell is my post off topic assclown?
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#17 Apr 19, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbazzBitch! Pay Attention! Notice the Article Reads "Iraq wants alternative routes to ship oil amid Iran tensions" So how in the hell is my post off topic assclown?
Clueless-Nuts-Off Topic...!
tommy

UK

#18 Apr 20, 2012
wankyshire
you still telling lies you big assclown
who is actually getting the oil monies from the iraqi oil??????????
zionist lover, war monger, arms dealer,
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Apr 21, 2012
tommy wrote:
wankyshire
you still telling lies you big assclown
who is actually getting the oil monies from the iraqi oil??????????
zionist lover, war monger, arms dealer,
Two of the biggest nutjobs in Topix today Tommy Loony toons an lad doggy Davey Ford - Retarded together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Ha Ha Ha ha! Why don't you two nut cases get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you two clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#22 Jun 19, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>My little mental CHILDISH midget nutcase Davey Ford - Retarded escapes from the Winnfield Louisiana Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few weeks and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the my little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to Winnfield LA: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its mouth ,everywhere except here in Winnfield. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!
I'm having this thread removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iraq's prime minister al-Maliki fighting for po... (Jun '14) Jul 7 Insiders R crooks 13
News Dempsey doubts need for deep US role in Iraq, u... Jun '15 Pope Closet Emeritus 50
News Rumsfeld: WMD issue main reason for Iraq war (Feb '11) Jun '15 swedenforever 69
News Shaped by war, Dempsey doubts wisdom of deep US... Jun '15 Rev Don Wildmoan 21
News Military mulls 'lily pad' strategy in Iraq Jun '15 mjjcpa 2
White House hopefuls agree: Iraq war a mistake Jun '15 swedenforever 81
News Biden reassures Iraqi prime minister of US support May '15 Le Jimbo 16
More from around the web