Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war vic...

Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war victims'

There are 85 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war victims'. In it, USA Today reports that:

Tony Blair regrets banning fox hunting, but not invading Iraq. He was captivated by Princess Diana , intimidated by Queen Elizabeth II .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46 Dec 5, 2013
"when the Brit and American soldiers were murdering innocent Iraqis, I cried.." Blair

yea Mr. Blair, Haliburton was crying too.
Oliver Cromwell

Newtownabbey, UK

#47 Dec 6, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
"when the Brit and American soldiers were murdering innocent Iraqis, I cried.." Blair
Why? couldn't they wash all that blood of the Dollar notes?

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#48 Dec 6, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
Saddam could had stopped that war too!

Location hidden

#49 Dec 10, 2013
You cant blame Saddam for fighting against 2 nations that were terrorizing his administration bogus Bush,Blair,Cheyney,Haliburton ponzi scheme..

Location hidden

#50 Dec 10, 2013
'..we shouldnt engage in Nation Building..' George Dubya Bush '00

yea,right Prez Dubya-3 years later-2 wars-and the American Dream Down Payment Act

Location hidden

#53 Dec 21, 2013
Castro 2020

Location hidden

#54 Dec 21, 2013
"Herman Cain denies GOP's horrible history with blacks" 2012
'..Herman Cain says conservative groups,GOP are insensitive to blacks candidates for 2016 have not outreached to racial minorities.." 2013

Location hidden

#55 Dec 31, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Marxist! are you insane? the last thing that bastard was is Marxist,the man is a fascist and a coward,he is also a blood drenched war criminal,the Man is filth and I hope he cries EVERY night for the rest of his wretched life,in fact I hope he wakes up in the night screaming with images of the thousands of Children he murdered.
Cromwell youre making sense for a change
Chan Ming Tung

Canada

#56 Jan 1, 2014
Some of the war crimes committed by Japan in Hong Kong during the 3 years and 8 months of Japanese Occupation:

We know about Nanking Massacre, and it seems that everyone only focuses on this massacre in which Japanese invaders massacred 300,000 Chinese civilians in a killing competition that lasted for 3 days.

Nanking Massacre is just the tip of an iceberg! By focusing on just one tragedy but ignoring numerous massacres that occurred in other parts of China, and other Asian countries, the media is doing a disservice to facts and history.

I grew up in Fanling, a town in the east side of the New Territories of Hong Kong. Let me tell you the massacres that I know about from the old men and women in Fanling. They are survivors of massacres in An Lok Chuen.

An Lok Chuen (putonghua pinyin: An Le Chun; An Lok Village) is close to Luen Wo Hui (Market). During the 3 years and 8 months of Japanese occupation, massacres occurred repeatedly when Japanese soldiers rounded up tens of thousands of Chinese men and women and executed them there.

When I was a little boy, I often went to local cafes and listened to the stories of the witnesses and survivors. Because of the massive killing during the Japanese era, An Lok Chuen has a lot of ghost stories.

According to these old folks, they said Japanese soldiers not only shot and cut off the heads of the victims. They had other ways of torturing the victims to deaths. For example, they buried the victims alive. Japanese soldier also buried the victims with their their heads above ground. Then these victims were kicked at, pissed at, and at the end either beaten or starved to death.

They raped women first before they killed them. They also cut off the abdomen of pregnant women, and threw their fetuses up to practice their bayonets.

Another location in Fanling, Hong Kong with a lot of massacres and later with haunted stories is Ho Ka Yuen (pinyin: He Jia Yuan; Garden of the Ho Family).

In Shatin, Hong Kong near Tai Wai, and Tung Lo Wan (of Shatin), many innocent people had been killed by Japanese troops too.

Next time, I shall talk about what happened in Canton (Guanzhou) and in Singapore from old folks of my extended family.

So it is not just in Nanking where the Japanese had massacred a large number of innocent people, massacres were common phenomena in places under Japanese occupation (e.g. in Harbin, northeast China).

To put things into the right perspective, everyone should study history more closely instead of relying of the media!
Chan Ming Tung

Canada

#57 Jan 1, 2014
Large-scaled massacres also occurred in Kowloon, Hong Kong Island, and west side of the New Territories.

I shall talk about them next time.

Location hidden

#58 Jan 6, 2014
Liz Cheyney drops out race..i agree with this, she was a long shot
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Jan 7, 2014
Bliar said what?

And who believed it?
Dirty Dicky

Alappuzha, India

#60 Jan 7, 2014
Hitler cried too while blitzing London.

Location hidden

#61 Jan 15, 2014
Tad wrote:
this disgusting, pervert war criminal, mass murderer should be tried and impeached.
lmao!

Location hidden

#62 Jan 15, 2014
Dirty Dicky wrote:
lol! I miss my european counterparts..guess there is real news acroos the pond..Prez Bush is a hero to all the CONS over here pretty sad
Nordic

Mosjøen, Norway

#63 Jan 15, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! I miss my european counterparts..guess there is real news acroos the pond..Prez Bush is a hero to all the CONS over here pretty sad
Well, i am here for you

Location hidden

#64 Jan 16, 2014
Nordic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, i am here for you
Youre a gentleman and a scholar :-)

Location hidden

#66 Feb 7, 2014
Dirty Dicky wrote:
and the rightwing fascists Austrians supplied Adolph's pilots, and hankies to wipe the tears

Location hidden

#67 Feb 11, 2014
We need a clean CR bill-and finally got one..is the Tea Party dead yet?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#68 Feb 12, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mistaken paint jobs blamed after dozens of U.S.... Jun 14 No wonder 1
News Kushner arrives in Iraq with Joint Chiefs chair... Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Trump Hits Clinton on Emails, Bush on Iraq (Aug '15) Nov '16 Pardoner in Chief 3
News Donald Rumsfeld to Diane Sawyer: 'It's Possible... (Feb '11) Sep '16 Geezer 40
News Down another key minister, Iraq continues Mosul... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Iraq's Top Cleric Increases Pressure on Al-Maliki (Jun '14) Jul '16 Trumpty Dumpty 6
News UN Envoy Warns That Iraq's Political Crisis Hel... (May '16) May '16 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web