Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war vic...

Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war victims'

There are 85 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war victims'. In it, USA Today reports that:

Tony Blair regrets banning fox hunting, but not invading Iraq. He was captivated by Princess Diana , intimidated by Queen Elizabeth II .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

fatbacks x

Spokane, WA

#24 Aug 13, 2013
AWOL Georgies weasel cried all the way to the friggin bank!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Aug 13, 2013
Tony Blair crying for Iraqi citizens while he laughed when they asked him about Al Qaeda and WMD's
Scandinavian

Mosjøen, Norway

#26 Aug 13, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
Tony Blair crying for Iraqi citizens while he laughed when they asked him about Al Qaeda and WMD's
How is it to live in the Scandinavians new provins of Islam?, there the Swedish government do all they can to bow for theyr new masters
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#27 Aug 13, 2013
What about the families being murdered in countries all over the globe by Obama's unmanned drones? Is that not terrorism?

Obama = Osama

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#28 Aug 13, 2013
Corporate war mongers slipped some money in his pocket and he quit crying.

Location hidden

#30 Aug 18, 2013
Tony Blair has help anihialte a country for something that didnt exist- he has abandoned the truth and brought ominous death on innocent women and children..

Location hidden

#31 Aug 18, 2013
Scandinavian wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it to live in the Scandinavians new provins of Islam?, there the Swedish government do all they can to bow for theyr new masters
" Integration Minister Erik Ullenhag is another unimpressed voice when it comes to the international attention on Stockholm.

“I’ve seen in the international media that this is a riot between young people in some parts of Stockholm and the society, but this is not true,” he told me on Thursday.

“It’s a small proportion. The majority of young people in Tensta, Husby, Rinkeby, they go to schools and they want to have opportunities in Sweden, and it’s important to tell that story.”

He added that the unrest is unfortunately overshadowing all the good things that happen in these areas"

I think your overestimating the problem, and religon doesnt interest me-Im more curious about individual choice

Location hidden

#32 Aug 19, 2013
who wrote:
Tony Blair is a true British politician, he does whatever the Americans says regardless of the cost to British lives.
If I were to draw up a list of scum I'd like to dispatch, Blair would be top of the list.
F*cking filth.
You're out for blood..lighten up
user

Northridge, CA

#33 Aug 21, 2013
The Iraqi people are not responsible for George W Bush retarted believes that Iraq was a threat. The Iraqi people are not responsible for why Tony Blair was a puppy to George W Bush.

George W Bush and the leaders who participated in massacring Iraq Civilians should be tried as war criminals.
Brit Expat

Paulhan, France

#34 Aug 21, 2013
Tony Blair:'I cried for Iraq war victims'

Filthy lier.

All he was ever thinking of was his future "job" with J.P.Morgan. 1 Million dollars a year.

Cretinous low life piece of HUMAN shit.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#35 Aug 21, 2013
user wrote:
The Iraqi people are not responsible for George W Bush retarted believes that Iraq was a threat. The Iraqi people are not responsible for why Tony Blair was a puppy to George W Bush.
George W Bush and the leaders who participated in massacring Iraq Civilians should be tried as war criminals.
Bush and Blair have been found Guilty in Kuala Lumpur.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#36 Aug 21, 2013
well

Hamilton, Canada

#37 Aug 21, 2013
Arabs like killing each other. No need for crying.

Location hidden

#38 Aug 24, 2013
5-6k Americans died 1-2k Brits..sent to their abandoning death beds for a ponzi scheme!

Location hidden

#40 Sep 19, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Marxist! are you insane? the last thing that bastard was is Marxist,the man is a fascist and a coward,he is also a blood drenched war criminal,the Man is filth and I hope he cries EVERY night for the rest of his wretched life,in fact I hope he wakes up in the night screaming with images of the thousands of Children he murdered.
ditto..

Location hidden

#41 Oct 4, 2013
ronan wrote:
What a comedian!!
The guy should get an Equity Card ...
lol!
Brit Expat

Juvignac, France

#42 Oct 4, 2013
Tony Blair:'I cried for Iraq war victims'

Lying bastard! He just laughed all the way to the Bank.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#43 Oct 4, 2013
http://search.orange.co.uk/newvideoredirect... George Galloway is on to the bastard,and he is like a Bulldog.

Location hidden

#44 Oct 15, 2013

Location hidden

#45 Nov 23, 2013
Haliburton is still laughing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UN Envoy Warns That Iraq's Political Crisis Hel... May 6 Jeff Brightone 1
News Iraqi cleric behind weekend protests re-emerges... May 2 34-34-CD-CD 1
News Delta Force Captures ISIS Operative in Iraq Mar '16 Azat 1
News This Donald Trump explanation of his Iraq posit... Feb '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Trump talks pope, Iraq war stance Feb '16 Kevin 1
News Donald Rumsfeld to Diane Sawyer: 'It's Possible... (Feb '11) Feb '16 Swedenforever 35
News Boehner on Iraq unrest: Obama needs to "get eng... (Jan '14) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 6
More from around the web