Santorum: We lost the war in Iraq

There are 6 comments on the Oct 23, 2011, The Washington Post story titled Santorum: We lost the war in Iraq. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Republican presidential candidate and former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum spoke with Bob Schieffer on the U.S. troop withdrawal in Iraq and the possible threat of Iran's influence in the fragile nation after their departure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 109
Next Last

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2245 Feb 12, 2013
10' I thought it was 20' or was a 100mile one.. Hard to tell with Jimmy..

That moonshine will rot the mind.

Well I am sure that he has a perfectly reasonable explanation for his devastating and embarrassing loss.. Alien from mars attacked the homestead and whisked him and the missus off to alpha centauri. Where they named him leader for life.

Though, on the out side chance he might just be to embarrass to face the laughter and the very real ridicule. Naww, it was the aliens. Cause the jimmy I know would man up and be here to explain his loss.. Or was that a different Jimmy.. Aliens.. It has to be those pesky outer space aliens.. Yeah that is it...

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2246 Feb 19, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
10' I thought it was 20' or was a 100mile one.. Hard to tell with Jimmy..
That moonshine will rot the mind.
Well I am sure that he has a perfectly reasonable explanation for his devastating and embarrassing loss.. Alien from mars attacked the homestead and whisked him and the missus off to alpha centauri. Where they named him leader for life.
Though, on the out side chance he might just be to embarrass to face the laughter and the very real ridicule. Naww, it was the aliens. Cause the jimmy I know would man up and be here to explain his loss.. Or was that a different Jimmy.. Aliens.. It has to be those pesky outer space aliens.. Yeah that is it...
LOL..I wouldn't even doubt he would try such a tale. Are you a strong person? Perhaps together we can extract him from his cave.

Jonesboro AR

#2247 Feb 20, 2013
I don't know if a even using Nuclear device would nudge him right now..

Though I suspect when he is tired of being leader for life on the planet Nutzoids he will gird himself.. Gods, I hope he does. Nothing worse than a nekkid hillbilly.. And be ready to make a fool of himself come 2016.

His wife will pat him on the head *sigh patiently* And understands the man is a fool, but at least he passes out a decent hour..

Jonesboro AR

#2248 Jun 20, 2013
Was checking up on ole Jimmy... Am bored and had a few seconds to waste on him.. He is going to "run" in 2016 yes boys and girls.. We will have a return of the the jimmy where is my tinhat hayden comedy hour...
https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016
ROFLMFAO

Jonesboro AR

#2249 Aug 23, 2013
Jim is a Constitutional Conservative

https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016/info

The latest on our favorite wing nut. he has left the republican party.. I am guessing the republican/tea party wasn't nutty enough for ole jimmy..

Come on jimmy and entertain us on how you are going to lose big... Again...

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2250 Nov 25, 2013
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not "winnable" at all without exterminating large segments of the population....and even then, you'd probably see MORE resistance forming from the remaining population and/or relatives in Pakistan, etc.
We need to GET OUT and stop pretending we can remake Afghanistan in our image. Our image is pretty tarnished anyway...
I know I am a little late to the party here, but that is exactly what I was talking about. No need to remake Trashcanistan in our image, just pull out and glass the place. Simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 109
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ISIS claims blast near U.S. site in Irbil, Iraq Apr 18 mjjcpa 1
News Iraq: Yemen May Spark Broader War Apr 15 mjjcpa 1
News ISIS forces out Iraqi Christians Apr 5 Kar 1
News Veteran confronts Karl Rove about Iraq war Apr 4 mjjcpa 1
News Iraqi troops enter Tikrit palace Apr 1 Uli 1
News CIA Director: Iran General 'Destabilizing' Effo... Mar '15 Boring 3
News US Has Discussed Possible Tikrit Airstrikes Wit... Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web