US officials: Soldier accused of kill...

US officials: Soldier accused of killing 16 Afghans trained as sniper, injured head in Iraq

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 12, 2012, titled US officials: Soldier accused of killing 16 Afghans trained as sniper, injured head in Iraq. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Hundreds of students in eastern Afghanistan are holding the first significant protest against a U.S. soldier who killed 16 Afghan civilians in a shooting spree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Extracurricular pre-dawn activity.
Joe

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Mar 15, 2012
He should be hog tied and brought to that village and publically BEHEADED with a rusty knife. Or lobotomized if he returns to the US cause he is cuckoo. LOL

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Thanks troops for keeping us safe from them.
Joe

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Mar 15, 2012
I guess those babies he killed were going to attack you. that type of crap just feeds the hate more and they will attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iraq's Top Cleric Increases Pressure on Al-Maliki (Jun '14) Jul 20 Trumpty Dumpty 6
News UN Envoy Warns That Iraq's Political Crisis Hel... May '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Iraqi cleric behind weekend protests re-emerges... May '16 34-34-CD-CD 1
News Delta Force Captures ISIS Operative in Iraq Mar '16 Azat 1
News This Donald Trump explanation of his Iraq posit... Feb '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Trump talks pope, Iraq war stance Feb '16 Kevin 1
News Donald Rumsfeld to Diane Sawyer: 'It's Possible... (Feb '11) Feb '16 Swedenforever 35
More from around the web