Iraqi immigrant beaten to death in home may have been divorcing

There are 9 comments on the Apr 5, 2012, Los Angeles Times story titled Iraqi immigrant beaten to death in home may have been divorcing. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Shaima Alawadi and her husband may have been on the verge of divorce when Alawadi, an Iraqi immigrant, was fatally beaten in their El Cajon home, according to a search warrant released Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2012
And the liberal press tries to blame the white man.
umm

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Believe it or not from the start I thought something was fishy.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Sounds like the wrong one got beaten. The only way a woman can successfully divorce over there is to have someone kill her husband. The only way to stop forced marriages over there is to hire someone to kill your parents. I wouldn't want to live over there.
Racist Jew media machine

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 6, 2012
yet the Jewish media tried to spin this as a hate crime . Same thing happend with that Negro who got shot by a latino in FL
Storm Warning

Cadott, WI

#7 Apr 7, 2012
yeah ram z paul had a good video about it on you tube

Spotted World

#8 Apr 7, 2012
Racist Jew media machine wrote:
yet the Jewish media tried to spin this as a hate crime . Same thing happend with that Negro who got shot by a latino in FL
It is a hate crime in a way. You have a religion that teaches that women are 2nd class citizens and then she tries to leave or he gets tired of her.

I wouldn't call the media Jewish controlled when it bends over backwards for Muslims and propagates the notion of them being victims and therefore entitled to special rights. Nearly all pro-Muslim people on Topix got that from the media. There seems to be a problem with fake Jews in the media, and the common Libs miss the notion that they are on the same side. This is a debate I'd rather not enter into because it is so multi-faceted, and the winners and losers are not that clear, and not who you would think at all.
Storm Warning

Cadott, WI

#9 Apr 8, 2012
the film industry, the media and the banking are all tightly controlled by the big jews and if you cannot see that check out this video,
&li st=FLjN-SssBsJsu0QZfvZNz_tQ &index=56&feature=plpp _video

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Storm Warning

Cadott, WI

#10 Apr 8, 2012

Spotted World

#11 Apr 8, 2012
Oh sure, get my information on the "Jewish media" from Neo-Nazis and the KKK. No thank you. The media is anti-Jewish and pro-Muslim. The "Jews" you may hate in the media are likely left-wing plants. I bet most of the so-called "Jews in the media" are not Orthodox. Not all sects are the same. The ones in the media are more likely to be Reformed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ISIS claims blast near U.S. site in Irbil, Iraq Apr 18 mjjcpa 1
News Iraq: Yemen May Spark Broader War Apr 15 mjjcpa 1
News ISIS forces out Iraqi Christians Apr 5 Kar 1
News Veteran confronts Karl Rove about Iraq war Apr 4 mjjcpa 1
News Iraqi troops enter Tikrit palace Apr 1 Uli 1
News CIA Director: Iran General 'Destabilizing' Effo... Mar '15 Boring 3
News US Has Discussed Possible Tikrit Airstrikes Wit... Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web