Iraq: Wave of Bombings Kills at Least 15

Iraq: Wave of Bombings Kills at Least 15

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Jul 14, 2013, titled Iraq: Wave of Bombings Kills at Least 15. In it, ABC News reports that:

A wave of explosions tore through overwhelmingly Shiite cities south of Baghdad shortly before the Muslim faithful broke their Ramadan fasts, killing at least 23 and wounding dozens, according to officials, part of a surge of violence that is raising fears Iraq is sliding back toward full-scale sectarian fighting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Iranium

Hazleton, PA

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Iran plans on making Iraq a puppet state. It has been too dangerous of a neighbor for decades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dem 'cannabis candidate' accused of abusing wom... Mar '18 Liberals Are Wa... 2
News Trump Hits Clinton on Emails, Bush on Iraq (Aug '15) Nov '17 vote doug jones 6
News Murder conviction in Blackwater Iraq shooting c... (Aug '17) Aug '17 rustyshackleford 1
News Female mechanics spark gender revolution in Iraq (Jul '17) Jul '17 fun all over 1
News Mistaken paint jobs blamed after dozens of U.S.... (Jun '17) Jun '17 No wonder 1
News Kushner arrives in Iraq with Joint Chiefs chair... (Apr '17) Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Donald Rumsfeld to Diane Sawyer: 'It's Possible... (Feb '11) Sep '16 Geezer 40