Officials: Houses collapse in heavy r...

Officials: Houses collapse in heavy rain in Iraq, 4 people killed, 7 others injured

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Officials: Houses collapse in heavy rain in Iraq, 4 people killed, 7 others injured. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

An unusually heavy rainstorm has collapsed shoddy houses in Iraq, killing a woman and three children, police and health officials said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

XXX13

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Hooray. It must be Gods wrath on the devil worshippers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Hits Clinton on Emails, Bush on Iraq (Aug '15) Nov 22 vote doug jones 6
News Murder conviction in Blackwater Iraq shooting c... Aug '17 rustyshackleford 1
News Female mechanics spark gender revolution in Iraq Jul '17 fun all over 1
News Mistaken paint jobs blamed after dozens of U.S.... (Jun '17) Jun '17 No wonder 1
News Kushner arrives in Iraq with Joint Chiefs chair... (Apr '17) Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Donald Rumsfeld to Diane Sawyer: 'It's Possible... (Feb '11) Sep '16 Geezer 40
News Down another key minister, Iraq continues Mosul... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web