In interview with Israeli TV, Obama s...

In interview with Israeli TV, Obama says Iran a year away from attaining nuclear weapon

There are 5 comments on the washingtonpost.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled In interview with Israeli TV, Obama says Iran a year away from attaining nuclear weapon. In it, washingtonpost.com reports that:

Iran is about a year away from developing a nuclear weapon and the United States remains committed to doing everything in its power to prevent that from happening, President Barack Obama said in an exclusive interview aired Thursday on Israeli TV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at washingtonpost.com.

Die

Germany

#2 Mar 14, 2013
they have it hopefully already.
Henry

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Can somebody please tell me how many Israeli's have been killed because of Hezbollah in let's say the last 13 years? Can we then compare to how many Muslims have been killed during the same period? Where is the outrage by the demon-cratic party, the same demon-cratic party that voted for the Iraq War, only to run from such a vote and blame Bush as to maintain the constant goal here in America and that is a country divided. The same demon-cratic party and voters that are looking the other way on Libya and Syria. Am I led to believe that we may be financing the overthrow of another country as well?
that's the idea. Kill the terrorist Hezbollah and radical Muslims that hijack, kill civilians and attack USA interests as well. The USA you want everyone to believe you're posting from but in reality, you're using a proxy server from some paid propagandist boiler room in Iran or the likes. Cause you are not American
Henry

Fairfield, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You seem to be forgetting Rumsfeld and Co shaking hands with Saddam during the Iran Iraq war. Some may suggest bin laden was created or made by, guess who? What part do you not understand when I say we had no problem with Muslims before 1947? What part do you not understand that our hydes were sold when yewish influences schemed our govt into opening the federal reserve bank in 1913. Shortly therafter followed by the 1913 "Revenue Act" and by 1933 we were broke as a nation.
Or what about the coincidence of Palestinians being displaced by British authorities? Our special relationship and pledge for a sliver of land in some far off desert has been a disaster for the world. Then you wonder why the fluck they blow people up around the world. Who is and has been David and who is and has been Goliath?
They, the jews, schemed this nation into the middle east with the balfour declaration and federal reserve bank and slowly over the years here, whether one likes it or not, have been flooding this land with "multiculturism" as to drown out white Christains. This shit is getting old and people are finally figuring it all out.
Expel and isolate.
IDIOT!
You're just full of hate moron
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#7 Mar 14, 2013
MOST AMERICANS ARE IGNORANT MORONS WHO ARE GULLIBLE IDIOTS, EASY TO FEED BS TO AND HAVE THEM THINK IT IS CAVIAR, THEY ARE THAT DUMB

Anyway, the end result will be a bankrupt America that has lost the respect of the world as it sacrifices everything for Israel, costing Americans their jobs, their homes, their lives fighting wars for Israel.
Henry

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
This nation has been heading to the shidder for many reasons my friend. I love my country but I do hate those that have mislead us and continue to "dumb things down" in many ways while we squander our future for the Isrealites abroad so they can promote the sodomites among our youth and destroy us from within here.
Are you feelin me now brother!
Yeah, feeling the stupidity coming out of you. You are very paranoid. You also don't speak for most Americans. The anti govt militias and kkk don't count here. While Iraq war was a mistake, it doesn't change radical Islam and its desire to destroy America and Israel. If you hate the USA for backing her allies, then you can always move to the middle east where freedoms are really respected. Not! You can take the women in your family but be sure you purchase burkas before you leave if you love them. Feeling my drift?, brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... Apr 22 Death on 2 Legs 3
News While the U.S. wasn't looking, Russia and Iran ... Apr 12 Jeff Brightone 1
News Russia and Iran say U.S. 'crossed red lines' wi... Apr 10 much not changed eh 3
News Obama's Appeasement Fails With Russia, Iran (Dec '11) Apr 7 Teana Trump 85
News Dropping the Hammer Us slaps new sanctions on I... Apr 7 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 55
News Iran nuclear deal could unravel with Europe's h... Feb '17 casroul 1
News Trump yet to call UN atomic chief on Iran deal Feb '17 Trump s Birtherex... 1
More from around the web