Iran: Advanced enrichment centrifuges installed

Feb 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

In this April 8, 2008, file photo provided by the Iranian president's office, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, center, visits the Natanz Uranium Enrichment Facility.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Surprise!
bangladesh with u

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

go ahead iran God bless you.the terrorist nation can do nothing.when they have all weapons of mass destruction for their self defence then why not iran.iran should follow israel and US and make the wapons wahtever they have for your own self defence.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

bangladesh with u wrote:
go ahead iran God bless you.the terrorist nation can do nothing.when they have all weapons of mass destruction for their self defence then why not iran.iran should follow israel and US and make the wapons wahtever they have for your own self defence.
Surprise!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Iran dos'nt worry me! What does? It's the childish loonies who control weapons of mass distruction in the USA. Also known as the USless.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Brit Expat wrote:
Iran dos'nt worry me! What does? It's the childish loonies who control weapons of mass distruction in the USA. Also known as the USless.
Just surrender. No need to worry.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
Thats what worries most rational people,those neocon nutters are like Dr Strangelove clones.
Logical world

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Iran needs nuke weapons like israel.iran needs to threat israel like israel.when israel violates laws the world silent.when israel has 200NUKE the world silent at same time saying others not make nukes.is it logical.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Brit Expat wrote:
Said the gutless frenchie while on a day of his 23 weeks of vacation.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what worries most rational people,those neocon nutters are like Dr Strangelove clones.
You can stick your nose back up the queen's arse now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••