In Israel, speculation rises of pendi...

In Israel, speculation rises of pending attack on Iran

There are 61 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled In Israel, speculation rises of pending attack on Iran. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Preparations in Israel for a possible war are focusing new attention on whether Israel will attack Iran's nuclear facilities and forcing an unwelcome debate in the thick of a presidential campaign about the U.S. role in stopping an Iranian bomb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#43 Aug 18, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
israel can do what they want but they need to realize that for most normal Americans israel is not worth one American life!
What a lovely friend and ally you are. remind me to never let you watch my six...

How do you feel about our NATO allies?
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#44 Aug 18, 2012
a hand full of crooks and half backed potatoes wish to wage war for obvious reasons?
Let the dance of devils begin and let the innocents die.
A sort of continuation.
Israel's existense is not in risk. But barbaric corrupt politics should face an end

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#45 Aug 18, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
israel can do what they want but they need to realize that for most normal Americans israel is not worth one American life!
I have a son and nephew in the Army...Both have said if we get into another war they are getting out...And the thing is they said 50% or more of enlisted think like them. They know this isnt about protecting the USA but big businesses interest and profits....

St. Croix valley

#46 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a son and nephew in the Army...Both have said if we get into another war they are getting out...And the thing is they said 50% or more of enlisted think like them. They know this isnt about protecting the USA but big businesses interest and profits....
what wars have we been in protected big business interests and profits? did they get adegree in international politics and business before going into the military?
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#47 Aug 18, 2012
by barbaric corrupt politics i mean this.
I live in Germany but born in india.
I have respect for all the people but not for idiots

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#48 Aug 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what wars have we been in protected big business interests and profits? did they get adegree in international politics and business before going into the military?
Wow,your ignorant. sorry wont discuss with someone who doesnt know that wars and military actions of late are for profit for military industrial complex...THAT IS FACT.........

St. Croix valley

#49 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,your ignorant. sorry wont discuss with someone who doesnt know that wars and military actions of late are for profit for military industrial complex...THAT IS FACT.........
Fact you can't seem to back up...
you are starting to sound like a parrot. do you have a ny original thoughts? any thoughts you can actually back up with fact?
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#50 Aug 18, 2012
Most of the corrupt crooks had no idea about
Kibbutz
or alternative life to shape a better world..

My wife( made in Germany not a jew but a jewish devotee of jesus) had spent her valuable time in kibbutz.
I had visited that place.
It is a fallafle and not a wall nor a .......

one more faulty step will..........

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#51 Aug 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Fact you can't seem to back up...
you are starting to sound like a parrot. do you have a ny original thoughts? any thoughts you can actually back up with fact?
WOW...dont have to back up what most people know...IKE WARNED US OF THIS.....IT HAS HAPPENED......

St. Croix valley

#52 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...dont have to back up what most people know...IKE WARNED US OF THIS.....IT HAS HAPPENED......
Sure,pal. Movie time for me. come up with some facts to back up your claims and we can talk...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#53 Aug 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure,pal. Movie time for me. come up with some facts to back up your claims and we can talk...
Go watch your movie...KNOW WHAT I SAY IS 100% FACT...Sorry to break your bubble that our military is some force fighting for freedom and justice....IT IS A FORCE FIGHTING TO MAKE INDUSTRIALIST RICH AND PROTECT THERE INTEREST OVERSEAS......BYE..Please do some learning.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#54 Aug 18, 2012
My views about Israel is not about Jews
( most of them are far away)
My views are not about other religious people....
My views are this.
Why the hell Topix moderators and other subserviant wage slaves petpetuate this abnormality?
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#55 Aug 18, 2012
my above views is addressed to the moderators and administrators of this Topix world forum.
I made this nasty comment after a long endurance test
Maccoat

Union City, PA

#56 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 95% of what we do in mid east is for protecing Israel....Or at there request...WE ARE THE LAPDOGS OF ISRAEL........WE BOW DOWN GIVE THEM BILLIONS EACH YEAR AND SPEND TRILLIOSN DEFENDING THEM AND DOING TEHER WILL....
Israel is the one on the leash in the Iran-Israel crisis. Irately knows that they would not be successful in their raids into Iran without the US. So when the US say no war, that means no war.

St. Croix valley

#57 Aug 19, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Go watch your movie...KNOW WHAT I SAY IS 100% FACT...Sorry to break your bubble that our military is some force fighting for freedom and justice....IT IS A FORCE FIGHTING TO MAKE INDUSTRIALIST RICH AND PROTECT THERE INTEREST OVERSEAS......BYE..Please do some learning.
kSo, still nothing to back up your tin foil hat theories? i thought as much...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#58 Aug 19, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
What BS nonsense!! American imperialism? the U.S. does not rule distant territories by force. then U.S. has no empire as that would mean it was dominating and occupying and ruling distant lands by force. the U.S. has not expanded its borders nor its holdings over any nation. America intervenes in other nations affairs only if has been decreed by the un or NATO and then only does so legally and with a coalition.
A better question to ask is what countries haven't we helped. Almost everyone IE France, Germany, Russia and many others hate our country. They never repaid American for rescuing their sorry rear ends during WWII and helping to rebuild their countries.
Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, was in France in the early 60's when DeGaulle decided to pull out of NATO. DeGaulle said "I wanted all US military out of France as soon as possible."
Rusk responded, "Does that include those who are buried here?"
DeGaulle did not respond and you could have heard a pin drop.

Our country has aided every other country in the world at one time or another. We even help our enemies, when Iran had earthquakes a few years ago, we were there to help. When the tsunami hit we even helped out those people wearing Osama bin Laden t-shirts.

We contributed massively to the post WWII rebuilding effort in both Europe and Japan.

The US gives billions of dollars annually in aid (and not just to Israel for those Israel whiners) to other countries, provides humanitarian support, forgives the debt of other countries and lends troops in times of military conflict (which shouldn't be confused with invading another country, such as Iraq).

When in England, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of
'empire building' by George Bush.
He answered by saying,
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#59 Aug 19, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is you reference to this nonsense?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#60 Aug 19, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Where is you reference to this nonsense?
Ike said the military industrial complexe would try to control this nation...IT DOES AND HE WAS RIGHT.........
Go read his speech......

http://www.h-net.org/~hst306/documents/indust...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#61 Aug 19, 2012
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

Ike........

TODAY THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX RUNS THE USA GOVERNMENT........Ike warned us....WE DID NOT LISTEN.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#62 Aug 20, 2012
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
The U.S. needs to learn from our previous mistakes and stay out of military conflict unless our country is directly attacked.
Israel is our ally, but under no circumstances should we follow Israel into a war.
http://plainhonesttruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/...
Unless our country is attacked, eh?

'tis an easy thing to make it 'look' like it is attacked (false flag operation).

Israel's version of CIA is Mossad. Their motto is, "by way of deception, we will make war".

Could be a possibility

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama 'not bluffing' on Iran nukes (Mar '12) Oct '17 C Kersey 22
News Powell, Wasserman Schultz support Iran nuclear ... (Sep '15) Aug '17 Obama Wins Again 33
News In the Persian Gulf, Iran's drones pose rising ... Aug '17 USaWARRACEMAKEWOR... 7
News Iran says U.S. Navy fired a warning shot near i... Jul '17 RushFan666 3
News Analysis: Trump's cutoff of aid to Syrian rebel... Jul '17 USA Today 2
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Senate votes to punish Russia and Iran over ele... Jun '17 Retribution 2
More from around the web