In Israel, speculation rises of pendi...

In Israel, speculation rises of pending attack on Iran

There are 61 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled In Israel, speculation rises of pending attack on Iran. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Preparations in Israel for a possible war are focusing new attention on whether Israel will attack Iran's nuclear facilities and forcing an unwelcome debate in the thick of a presidential campaign about the U.S. role in stopping an Iranian bomb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#23 Aug 18, 2012
fatbacks x wrote:
<quoted text>War only if wall street desires, as in all wars in the 20th century.
Wall street decided to have a three way religious war in the Kosovo region? Wall street decided to have a war of the Tamils against the Sri Lankan gov't? you're funny...
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#24 Aug 18, 2012
We will always protect Israel, and her interests. You might not like it, but that is true. Likely Israel will not need our help, but if they ask we will be there.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#25 Aug 18, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
We will always protect Israel, and her interests. You might not like it, but that is true. Likely Israel will not need our help, but if they ask we will be there.
Yep we will rush in spend trillions and have our troops die for israel.....TRAGIC..........

St. Croix valley

#26 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep we will rush in spend trillions and have our troops die for israel.....TRAGIC..........
When has that happened? Why do you think it might?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#27 Aug 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>When has that happened? Why do you think it might?
Well we have spent close to 7 trillion in mideast in last 10 years....And many troops have died.....

St. Croix valley

#28 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we have spent close to 7 trillion in mideast in last 10 years....And many troops have died.....
And how was this to protect Israel?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#29 Aug 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>And how was this to protect Israel?
The biggest reasonw e spend so much money and lives in mideast is to protect israel.....Dont let other reasons fool you...If we had not been part of creating the state of israel after WW2 we would not have problem with muslims...

St. Croix valley

#30 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest reasonw e spend so much money and lives in mideast is to protect israel.....Dont let other reasons fool you...If we had not been part of creating the state of israel after WW2 we would not have problem with muslims...
So the war in Afghanistan was to protect Israel? You seem to be stretched a tad thin on the facts.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#31 Aug 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So the war in Afghanistan was to protect Israel? You seem to be stretched a tad thin on the facts.
Pretty much...You see if all we wanted to dow as get bin ladne and his crew....WE COULD HAVE DONE SO WITH ABOUT 5 MILLION BUCKS AND DID IT BY 2004..........WE DID NOT NEED 7 TRILLION AND 10 YEARS.......

St. Croix valley

#32 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much...You see if all we wanted to dow as get bin ladne and his crew....WE COULD HAVE DONE SO WITH ABOUT 5 MILLION BUCKS AND DID IT BY 2004..........WE DID NOT NEED 7 TRILLION AND 10 YEARS.......
And this involves Israel how? You seem to have lost touch with the reality of this thread.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#33 Aug 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>And this involves Israel how? You seem to have lost touch with the reality of this thread.
I am living in reality....How about you??? I am saying no more trillions for wars.........GOT IT.......

St. Croix valley

#34 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am living in reality....How about you??? I am saying no more trillions for wars.........GOT IT.......
If you want to get back the thread of our middle east wars being to protect Israel, we can discuss that or you can admit it was incorrect. otherwise, goodnight.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#35 Aug 18, 2012
Israel need a better team to feed the people.
Iran as Well........
If there is a faulty step from the corrupt servants of this nasty noise-makers.........
it is not olympic game or horse race.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#36 Aug 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to get back the thread of our middle east wars being to protect Israel, we can discuss that or you can admit it was incorrect. otherwise, goodnight.
Yes 95% of what we do in mid east is for protecing Israel....Or at there request...WE ARE THE LAPDOGS OF ISRAEL........WE BOW DOWN GIVE THEM BILLIONS EACH YEAR AND SPEND TRILLIOSN DEFENDING THEM AND DOING TEHER WILL....
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#37 Aug 18, 2012
Cowards wage war and show their flags.
Sauce for the goose is ....
V or U
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#38 Aug 18, 2012
only cowards = Hitlers wage war.
Pity that i live in a country ( Germany) where it is anethema to discuss about Karl Marx.
What i find so silly is this.
jesus was not Vatican resident.
Karl Marx had not a summer holiday in..........
Yes i can

St. Croix valley

#39 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 95% of what we do in mid east is for protecing Israel....Or at there request...WE ARE THE LAPDOGS OF ISRAEL........WE BOW DOWN GIVE THEM BILLIONS EACH YEAR AND SPEND TRILLIOSN DEFENDING THEM AND DOING TEHER WILL....
We give them billions that they spend on our weapons.

you do realize that Ike's farewell speech meant to warn us of the military/industrial/congressio nal complex, don't you?(check the history on that if not, very interesting) The way it works, which Ike knew, was the congress approves billions in aid to Israel that they use to buy our weapons through our military. the industrial complex that makes those weapons makes millions so they contribute to that congressperson's campaign so they give israel more aid to buy more of their weapons...lather, rinse, repeat.

What else do we do in the Near East theater in defense of Israel? We also have national interests there, you know.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#40 Aug 18, 2012
I am not larry king nor nathanyahu and his coharts.
I know the struggle to survive.
but i live in Germany which is billion times better than........Israel.
I am Ramafuchs
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#41 Aug 18, 2012
The global system is
for those who have no culture to uplift the life of others.

It is the same case in India; Srilanka
and more In Israel.
Injustice is the norm
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#42 Aug 18, 2012
israel can do what they want but they need to realize that for most normal Americans israel is not worth one American life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Netanyahu hopes to work with Trump to undo Iran... 7 hr Max 6
News Many Still Missing at Site of Iran Building Col... 7 hr Max 3
News Mourners Pay Respects to Former Iranian Leader ... Jan 9 Tll 1
News Obama Doesn't Sign Renewal of sanctions against... Dec '16 Magic Utah Uwear 2
News Iran authorities break up party, arrest 120 Dec '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News 3 Iran, angered by US sanctions bill, considers... Dec '16 Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Netanyahu says he hopes to work with Trump to u... Dec '16 Responsibility 7
More from around the web