Action on Iran in 2013?

Action on Iran in 2013?

There are 65 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 23, 2012, titled Action on Iran in 2013?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Back at the beginning of 2006, Sens. John McCain and Joe Lieberman made waves in Washington by predicting that the United States could ultimately have to choose between allowing Iran to go nuclear and taking military action to stop it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#23 Dec 26, 2012
Truth always ends up lies said in event of war, he wouldn't support the USA, of which it claims, is a citizen. That's traitorous.

All citizens are obligated to defend thier country in time of war. That's despicable and warrants stripping of citizenship and deportation.
Gray

Taylor, MI

#26 Dec 26, 2012
WATCH THAS HASBARAT!!!!

Remember, Israel's "Supporers" comprise only 75,000 Paid, Full Time Scripted, "Liars for Hire"

They are Paid to WASTE....YOUR.....TIME!

Instead of knowing FACTS Like This:
(Please feel free to research this yourself (and note that Hasbarats don't respond with FACTS....

They just Howl: "LIES AND PROPAGANDA" but NEVER, Refute a Fact!!!

CENSORED BY MAJOR ZIONO-MEDIA'S MONOPOLY:

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED

ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!

ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:

“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....CONTINUED,
The materialization of Israel’s ground offensive against Gaza will also serve IAI and Elbit Systems to operationally exhibit their new death-gadget,
--------

“Israel pays propagandists to write comments on the internet”

“ The Megaphone desktop tool, built by Giyus, which means "mobilization", sends desktop alerts on key articles on Israel and surveys, online polls where activists could click on the button to support Israel and click alerts to easily voice pro-Israel opinions."

“Israel Establishes Undercover Group of Paid Internet Propagandists”
http://azvsas.blogspot.com/2009/07/israel-est...

EXCERPT “ Zionism seeks to control all debate in which it has a stake.”
Hence the millions of dollars that go into everything from keeping tabs on NGOs, harassing academics and students who dissent, to trying to control and shape the Internet. It is well-known that Israeli agents via groups like Camera seek to doctor and tailor the content of sites like Wikipedia. Zionism seeks to control all debate in which it has a stake.” CONTINUED

“The Foreign Ministry presents: talkbackers in the service of the State”
By: Dora Kishinevski
Calcalis t 5 July 2009
EXCERPTS “After they became an inseparable part of the service provided by public-relations companies and advertising agencies, paid Internet talkbackers are being mobilized in the service in the service of the State.

“The Foreign Ministry is setting up a team who will work around the clock writing pro-Israeli responses on Internet websites all over the world, and on services like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

“Members of the new unit will work at the Ministry (“They will punch a time card,” says Shturman) and enjoy the full technical support of Tahila, the government’s ISP, which is responsible for computer infrastructure and Internet services for government departments.

“Their missions will be defined along the lines of the government policies that they will be required to defend on the Internet.

“We will determine which international audiences we want to reach through the Internet and the strategy we will use to reach them, and the workers will implement that on in the field.” CONTINUED
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#27 Dec 26, 2012
Copy, paste, repeat.
Hey Pal

Baraboo, WI

#28 Dec 26, 2012
Yippee,Hooray,Yahoo,we winning yet...thought not..piss all our money away on useless wars!
Americans need jobs that make living wages!
Other nations like China and many others buy up American infrastructure penny's on the dollar!
Creating toll ways to fund there governments..not cool!
War is a bankers game who plays both sides and is winner no matter the loss of life..are you sick of war yet America!

Fuck peace it ain't in man to do!
We have been killing each other since man was put here on this earth and kicked out of the garden of Eden!
Don't care if any of you agree or not about those words!
If you have something positive to add then do that...if your just going to tell me some bullshit then don't even bother me!
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#29 Dec 26, 2012
Hey Pal wrote:
Yippee,Hooray,Yahoo,we winning yet...thought not..piss all our money away on useless wars!
Americans need jobs that make living wages!
Other nations like China and many others buy up American infrastructure penny's on the dollar!
Creating toll ways to fund there governments..not cool!
War is a bankers game who plays both sides and is winner no matter the loss of life..are you sick of war yet America!
Fuck peace it ain't in man to do!
We have been killing each other since man was put here on this earth and kicked out of the garden of Eden!
Don't care if any of you agree or not about those words!
If you have something positive to add then do that...if your just going to tell me some bullshit then don't even bother me!
I totally agree with you there. War has been declared on America. 9/11 was radical Islam attacking our western society and values which is peace. Western nations want peace. But when attacked, will respond.
Hey Pal

Baraboo, WI

#30 Dec 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you there. War has been declared on America. 9/11 was radical Islam attacking our western society and values which is peace. Western nations want peace. But when attacked, will respond.
I agree with you if America don't stop these wars of intervention soon I'm afraid the big war is coming to the world as predicted...man is enamored with his own destruction...enough of these wars!
Lies Beats himself Silly2

Albuquerque, NM

#31 Dec 26, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
I think its pathetic for anyone to defend what the american israel controlled government is doing in the world.No sane person would defend such things.You already know this jew hasbarat A$$forhire behind the name henery.
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation is at it again! LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY2, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! Change that silly lying DISGUSTING egotistical name you gave yourself War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
Lies Beats himself Silly2

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Dec 26, 2012
Hey Pal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you if America don't stop these wars of intervention soon I'm afraid the big war is coming to the world as predicted...man is enamored with his own destruction...enough of these wars!
Most Americans agreed with George Bush and for taking out terrorist training camps in Afghanistan responsible for almost 4,000 American deaths on 911 but not these clowns! Then we have Iraq and their no WMD's nonsense? What the hell do you call nerve agents Saddam used on Iranians and his OWN people as hundreds of thousands died from it? Kool- aid?? IT'S KNOWN FACT THAT HE HAD WMD'S!! What is so hard to understand that?? What did Saddam do with them? Archeologists many years from now will probably find them buried thousands of feet underground or he simply had them shipped off to Syria prior to the war! Take your pick! Furthermore, Saddam continually violated U.N. Resolutions from the First Gulf War and that in itself gave us every right to go back in!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#33 Dec 26, 2012
Gray wrote:
WATCH THAS HASBARAT!!!!
Remember, Israel's "Supporers" comprise only 75,000 Paid, Full Time Scripted, "Liars for Hire"
They are Paid to WASTE....YOUR.....TIME!
Instead of knowing FACTS Like This:
(Please audiences we want to reach through the Internet and the strategy we will use to reach them, and the workers will implement that on in the field.” CONTINUED
With Filthy lying propagandists like this scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#34 Dec 26, 2012
Hey Pal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you if America don't stop these wars of intervention soon I'm afraid the big war is coming to the world as predicted...man is enamored with his own destruction...enough of these wars!
Ok, America was attacked. How is that a war of intervention? You supported Saddam hussien? Look what he did to his own people. You may be right about the big war coming but it will be at the hands of our enemies. Your country is being attacked, western society is being attacked. Stand up for your country.

And calm down a little. Your first post was overly emotional.
Hey Pal

Baraboo, WI

#35 Dec 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, America was attacked. How is that a war of intervention? You supported Saddam hussien? Look what he did to his own people. You may be right about the big war coming but it will be at the hands of our enemies. Your country is being attacked, western society is being attacked. Stand up for your country.
And calm down a little. Your first post was overly emotional.
I wasn't talking about 911...I was talking about all the wars America justify s going into since 911!
I do stand with America!
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#36 Dec 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitor, paranoid again?
No its called telling the truth something you know nohting about.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#37 Dec 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, America was attacked. How is that a war of intervention? You supported Saddam hussien? Look what he did to his own people. You may be right about the big war coming but it will be at the hands of our enemies. Your country is being attacked, western society is being attacked. Stand up for your country.
And calm down a little. Your first post was overly emotional.
The american government and israel did 9/11 to build support for endless war in the middle east and even an idiot can see this.A person would have to have no brain at all to believe the lies told about 9/11 by the america government.Western society is not being atacked and neither is america and you know this jew hasbarat.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#38 Dec 26, 2012
Lies Beats himself Silly2 wrote:
<quoted text>Most Americans agreed with George Bush and for taking out terrorist training camps in Afghanistan responsible for almost 4,000 American deaths on 911 but not these clowns! Then we have Iraq and their no WMD's nonsense? What the hell do you call nerve agents Saddam used on Iranians and his OWN people as hundreds of thousands died from it? Kool- aid?? IT'S KNOWN FACT THAT HE HAD WMD'S!! What is so hard to understand that?? What did Saddam do with them? Archeologists many years from now will probably find them buried thousands of feet underground or he simply had them shipped off to Syria prior to the war! Take your pick! Furthermore, Saddam continually violated U.N. Resolutions from the First Gulf War and that in itself gave us every right to go back in!
I assure you most americans did not and do not agree with what the american government is doing and has done for the last 12 years.The american government and israel did 9/11 so you may as well give up your weak lies as fewer people every day believe the BS story about 9/11.There were no WMDS's and that has been exposed.The government of Iraq should have been left in place.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#39 Dec 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you there. War has been declared on America. 9/11 was radical Islam attacking our western society and values which is peace. Western nations want peace. But when attacked, will respond.
What a huge BS lie coming from a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat hiding behind 50 different names.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#40 Dec 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
Truth always ends up lies said in event of war, he wouldn't support the USA, of which it claims, is a citizen. That's traitorous.
All citizens are obligated to defend thier country in time of war. That's despicable and warrants stripping of citizenship and deportation.
Go back to israel human parasite.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41 Dec 26, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I assure you most americans did not and do not agree with what the american government is doing and has done for the last 12 years.The american government and israel did 9/11 so you may as well give up your weak lies as fewer people every day believe the BS story about 9/11.There were no WMDS's and that has been exposed.The government of Iraq should have been left in place.
Tell that to the people of Iraq dipshit
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#42 Dec 26, 2012
traitor Always tells lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to israel human parasite.
Shalom my brother
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#43 Dec 26, 2012
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the people of Iraq dipshit
The majority of Iraq citizens long to have saddam back and the stable government he ruled.Over 1 million citizens in Iraq have been killed because of an american instigated war based on lies and those behind it should be hung as the war criminals they are.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#44 Dec 26, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of Iraq citizens long to have saddam back and the stable government he ruled.Over 1 million citizens in Iraq have been killed because of an american instigated war based on lies and those behind it should be hung as the war criminals they are.
Bullshit. Take your propaganda somewhere else fuckface

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressional leaders mixed on Trump withdrawal... May 11 Say What 146
News Here are the businesses most affected by U.S. s... May 9 Dee Dee Dee 5
News Donald Trump set to announce fate of Iran nucle... May 8 Retribution 2
News Iran arrests 6 as Labor Day demonstrators defy ... May 1 Jeff Brightone 1
News Obama's Appeasement Fails With Russia, Iran (Dec '11) Mar '18 Spirit of King Ge... 86
News Iranian Security Forces Clash With Members of M... Feb '18 Jeff Brightone 1
News Iran's - Fast Boats' Stop Harassing U.S. Navy, ... Jan '18 hav other priorities 1