Iran preparing internal version of Internet

The Iranian government, determined to limit Western influence and defend itself against cyberattacks, appears to have laid the technical foundations for a national online network that would be detached from the Internet and permit tighter control over the flow of information. Full Story
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Good for Iran!!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2012
good luck.

if the muslims didn't spend all their time praying to their false god, maybe they would have a chance.

but the obvious fact is - they don't have the brains to do it.

..we do.

frankly, I would like to just shut iran off the world grid. just seclude them to their own little world. no facebook. no hotmail. no yahoo. etc. zilch. nada.

I think it might happen soon.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
good luck.
if the muslims didn't spend all their time praying to their false god, maybe they would have a chance.
but the obvious fact is - they don't have the brains to do it.
..we do.
frankly, I would like to just shut iran off the world grid. just seclude them to their own little world. no facebook. no hotmail. no yahoo. etc. zilch. nada.
I think it might happen soon.
Now you are talking about what should be done to the terrorist colony of israel.Iran has alot of brains and I think you little parasites called jews know that.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are talking about what should be done to the terrorist colony of israel.Iran has alot of brains and I think you little parasites called jews know that.
I'm not jewish.

and believe it or not, most non-muslims feel the same way as I do.

people who kill over cartoons, movies, and books should be isolated from the rest of the world.

you are not civilized.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not jewish.
and believe it or not, most non-muslims feel the same way as I do.
people who kill over cartoons, movies, and books should be isolated from the rest of the world.
you are not civilized.
Yes you are a jew who hides behind a fake name and proxie to spread your terrorist support.People who steal,create wars CONSTANTLY,live off the host populations,lie,instigate,etc etc etc should be isolated from the rest of the world and yes I am talking about jews.I can assure you most decent people do not feel like you do but they sure do agree with my statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House Tries to Hold Off New Iran Sanctions Dec 11 Le Jimbo 20
UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor Dec 9 Jeff Brightone 1
Syria, Iran Condemn Israeli Airstrikes Dec 8 jeffbrightone 1
Hillary Clinton embraces Obamaa s failed Iran p... Dec 7 Tim 1
Kerry a personally dismayeda that Post reporter... Dec 7 Tim 1
Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Presses Addit... Dec 3 Rico 1
IAEA needs millions more for Iran monitoring Dec 3 Rico 1
More from around the web