GOP senator says Hagel 'seems clueles...

GOP senator says Hagel 'seems clueless' on Iran

There are 28 comments on the Fox News story from Feb 5, 2013, titled GOP senator says Hagel 'seems clueless' on Iran. In it, Fox News reports that:

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday Chuck Hagel "seems clueless" on U.S. policy toward Iran and he urged the Obama administration to reconsider its defense secretary nominee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Real Professor

Cromwell, CT

#21 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an embarrassment to Topix. Get bent.
You're an embarrassment, period. Get dead, f**kwad.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#22 Feb 8, 2013
The Real Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us all a favor and expire, you lying, bigoted, immature hypocrite. The world will be a better place when you're gone.
By "us" I assume you mean "me and all the other immature, childish, stalking, name-calling asshats trolling on Topix?"

Apparently you're yet another edition of the Connecticut Troll, this time using a version of my name so he can pretend to be smarter than he is - to be me, IOW.

Well, you CAN be! Just boost your IQ by seventy points, get that hump fixed, and take a shower and you'll be well on your way...LOL
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#23 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's YOU who have the double standards, old boy. Of course to you and yours, ANY attack on Obama is automatically true, it's part of your Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Offer one shred of real proof that he's gay, or STFU.
Is this enough reading for you or do you want more?

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2012/09/disgra...

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2012/01/obamas-ga...

http://hillbuzz.org/bizarre-white-house-relea...

http://patdollard.com/2011/11/mother-of-obama...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#24 Feb 8, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
I apologize, I should have made it clear I wanted REAL news, factual support for your claims. Obviously you thought that right-wing gibberish, lies, and propaganda would be good enough.

Try again!:)
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#25 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, I should have made it clear I wanted REAL news, factual support for your claims. Obviously you thought that right-wing gibberish, lies, and propaganda would be good enough.
Try again!:)
No matter what is out there you can not and never will admit you are wrong since you have a problem comprenending what you read. One of those was from a mother so STFU until you learn how to read.

BTW you provided NOTHING on Graham to prove your point. This is just another Dem LIE to try to make you Dems look good - won't happen.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#26 Feb 8, 2013
The Real Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an embarrassment, period. Get dead, f**kwad.
I have to agree with you - he can not comprehend what he is reading.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#27 Feb 8, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what is out there you can not and never will admit you are wrong since you have a problem comprenending what you read. One of those was from a mother so STFU until you learn how to read.
BTW you provided NOTHING on Graham to prove your point. This is just another Dem LIE to try to make you Dems look good - won't happen.
I have no trouble comprehending FACTS, fat elderly pig, unlike you. I DO have problems when some idiot cites nothing but far-right propaganda as 'support' for his wacked-out claims.

Why do you hate America and support terrorism, old one?:)
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#28 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no trouble comprehending FACTS, fat elderly pig, unlike you. I DO have problems when some idiot cites nothing but far-right propaganda as 'support' for his wacked-out claims.
Why do you hate America and support terrorism, old one?:)
Typical Dem - can't produce facts, can't read, so they resort to NAME CALLING. An American would not think like you do, were you taught by Ayers? I love America and my freedoms. You want our freedoms taken away and want to change the constitution because it does not follow your Messiah's way of thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diplomats: Iran meets key obligation on way to ... Jun 30 Jeff Brightone 1
News French Minister: No New Target Date for Iran Nu... Jun 29 Far Away 3
News Obama: No military solution to Iran's nuclear p... Jun 29 Max 4
News Iran's bitter rivalries with Persian Gulf natio... Jun 28 Romi 5
News Iran nuclear talks enter final phase 48 hours u... Jun 28 Romi 1
News Significant obstacles lie ahead for nuclear tal... Jun 28 Romi 2
News Corker warns of 'breathtaking' concessions on I... Jun 16 Christsharia Law 3
More from around the web