Israeli PM makes appeal to US voters: Elect president willing to draw 'red line' with Iran

There are 2 comments on the Sep 16, 2012, The Washington Post story titled Israeli PM makes appeal to US voters: Elect president willing to draw 'red line' with Iran. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this Sept. 11, 2012, photo, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks during a joint press conference with his Bulgarian counterpart Boyko Borissov, not seen, in Jerusalem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#1 Sep 16, 2012
You people never stop crying wolf
John Syed

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 16, 2012
This is undesirable interference into the election process of USA calculated to harm President Obama.
The remarks by Nathanahoo are unwise and disservive to American Jewish community.
Drawing red lines is foolish as dynamics of war are complex needed to be viewed from the point of view of our Amerivan national interest. We dont want to kill our young Americans and destroy our war paraphernalia by indulging in wars without giving a chance to diplomacy.
Regional stability demads we resort to patience, dialogue and create an atmosphevre of understanding. I pray for the safety of all the parties in the region.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 24 min Righteous 337
News Kerry to See Iranian FM as Nuke Talks Hit End P... 14 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News US warship heads to Yemeni waters; could block ... Apr 23 barefoot2626 47
News Carter Concerned Iran Ships May Carry Arms for ... Apr 23 Jeff Brightone 1
News AP Analysis: Tough Iran talk _ but chances for ... Apr 22 Jeff Brightone 1
News U.S. ship may intercept Iranian aid to Yemeni r... Apr 21 Jeff Brightone 1
News Showdown at Sea? Aircraft carrier sent to Yemen... Apr 21 Tim 1
More from around the web