Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defe...

Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defend itself

There are 743 comments on the CBS News story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defend itself. In it, CBS News reports that:

Israeli soldiers conduct a military exercise in the Israeli-controlled part of the Golan Heights, captured from neighboring Syria in the 1967 war, Wednesday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 38
Next Last
voice of peace

#798 Oct 24, 2012

Quite an impressive dossier .. you got there, A.G...!!

truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#799 Oct 24, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
"""Hezbollah is not a terrorist group as most intelligent people know."""
""... most intelligent people ..."""
Where .. did you set the intelligence standard level on this message .....???
At your level..??
If you were such an intelligent case ... you wouldn't need to hide behind this pathetic nick...
Bring up some of your made up 'quotes' from Haaretz ... and I will sand-bag you here too...
Alhek ....'truth'..!!
As I said no it is not a terrorist group.It is just a group hated by the american government and israel so it is labeled a terrorist group.It is also a group that keeps the terrorist colony of israel in check.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#800 Oct 24, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the following is a list of wars and armed conflicts that muslims have engaged in since islam was first declared a religion back in 622ad.
check out "current conflicts".
summary.. it is obvious just whom is a war monger. the list speaks for itself.
I do not look at jewish propaganda.The entire sane world knows the jews have always been war mongers and trouble makers anywhere they lived.The jews and israel have been behind every war in the last 80 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran Vice President: Climate change has hit us ... Oct 7 Marek 1
News Trump: Iranian boats that make improper a gestu... Sep 27 WasteWater 143
News House approves bill banning cash payments to Iran Sep 23 LeDuped 5
News State Department comes under fire with new ques... Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 28
News Saudi, Iran hike oil production before talks on... Sep '16 Mik 1
News U.S. Held Cash Payment Until Iran Released Pris... Aug '16 southern at heart 21
News Iran levels drone strike charge as nuke deal de... (Mar '15) Aug '16 Circus Servatives 3
More from around the web