Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defend itself

Full story: CBS News

Israeli soldiers conduct a military exercise in the Israeli-controlled part of the Golan Heights, captured from neighboring Syria in the 1967 war, Wednesday, Sept.
Comments
481 - 500 of 750 Comments Last updated Oct 24, 2012
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
sure they do..
LOOK..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Repub...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_re...
might I suggest you stop wasting YOUR time lying. it just makes you look stupid.
More lies and jewish propaganda from the scared little jew behind many fake names.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Liu wrote:
<quoted text> China doesn't support Israel. Americans should work on repairing their economy and clearing their debt instead of wasting all their hard earned money on that parasite.
Very well said!!!!
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Good links, Asian Guy..
A$$forhire stop talking to yourself.No one even looks at your lying jewish BS articles or other scripted propaganda.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>A$$forhire stop talking to yourself.No one even looks at your lying jewish BS articles or other scripted propaganda.
no one believes you when you say you are not muslim.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
no one believes you when you say you are not muslim.
jew I personally do not care what you believe.I am not religious at all but if you want to believe I am then that is on you.I know it is hard for you jews to accept that the majority of the world is against you and that is why you feel it is always something else not the REAL fact of them just being against war mongers,theives,parasites,kill ers etc.
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>I am hopeing that 2013 is the end of israel for good. I know most of the world feels the same way.

Well... I've got news for you ... you Muslim piece of shit....

December, 21st
December 21st, 2012 .... is the last day on Earth...for all lying Muslims and all savage assassin Muslims..

It's on the Calender ....
THE MAYA CALENDER...

truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well... I've got news for you ... you Muslim piece of shit....
December, 21st
December 21st, 2012 .... is the last day on Earth...for all lying Muslims and all savage assassin Muslims..
It's on the Calender ....
THE MAYA CALENDER...
A$$forhire go away and post under one of your other 50 names.
Anonymous

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I used to support Israel until i found out how they treat Ethiopian Jews http://irinnews.org/Report/94819/ISRAEL-The-t... http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/ethiopian... The majority of my compatriots and Africans share my setiments. Our politicians, academics and religious leaders like nobel laureate Desmond Tutu have called for the boycott of the apartheid state of Israel.

Any hasbara propagandists to refute my post? It would be interesting to read what hasbara propagandists have to say about this.
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
I used to support Israel until i found out how they treat Ethiopian Jews http://irinnews.org/Report/94819/ISRAEL-The-t... http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/ethiopian... The majority of my compatriots and Africans share my setiments. Our politicians, academics and religious leaders like nobel laureate Desmond Tutu have called for the boycott of the apartheid state of Israel.
Any hasbara propagandists to refute my post? It would be interesting to read what hasbara propagandists have to say about this.

""...until i found out how they treat Ethiopian Jews ""

""...how they treat..""

""...they..." "

T.H.E.Y

THEY - in written English is used in order to denote a group,...as in this case, of people in general.
... AND YOU USED TO DENOTE THE GROUP OF ISRAELIS IN GENERAL..

Are you with me on this one, you mtthr fckkr judeophobe good for nothing s.o.b...?

Fckk you...
We don't need your support..

We don't need the support of nobody that displays ignorance and lack of minimal conventional education as you did.
We are better of with you as an enemy ... as we would be ... with a savage ignorant like yourself...

... and don't push me to post how most of you Southafricans savages killed each other by the thousands ... in the name of ... what was it, Anonymus.. in the name of what some of you assassinated your own by the thousands..??

Now, so you don't go home empty handed ... there is an old proverb that fits you like a tailored jacket ...

WHEN YOU LIVE ON A HOUSE MADE OF GLASS .... YOU DON'T THROUGH STONES AT SOMEBODY ELSE'S HOUSE..

Kapisch..??

voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

a savage ignorant like yourself as friend and supporter...
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

you don't throw stones at somebody else's house...
Anonymous

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Sorry, I should've been more specific, I was referring to ashkenazi false Jews not Israelis in general. I apologize for that.

Calling us savages? That is the kind of response I was anticipating, ashkenazi false Jew. It is indicative of your racist and supremacist views and ideologies. As I've previously stated; I used to support Israel and I was a bit sceptical when I first learnt that ashkenazim were chosen by satan to deceive the world, but now I know the truth and I shall share it with my peers. I will now take my leave. May you burn in hell, Luciferians.
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

""Calling us savages?""

That's your best argument now...

"Us"..!!

'US'.... the Jew called aaalllll of uuusss,'savages'

What a fckkkn coward you are..!!
Is that what you learned from your grandpa and your father .... in case you know for sure who is your father..

Hahahahaha

Call Tutu, tell him you need urgently to confess a sin ... Tell him you have just slipped on number nine... and felt publicly on you savage ass..

~Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour~

Maybe you'll get lucky ... and he can fix it for you on the phone.

Religion is religion, we have our ways and means .... but hey, we docked at the 21st Century already twelve years ago and.... you have to use all the gadgets that progress and capitalism are offering and providing ... even to a savage ignorant good for nothing s.o.b. like yourself..!!

Give him a call... and don't forget to tell him VOP is saying 'hi'... from partially clouded Tel Aviv...

Cheers..!!

voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

felt publicly on your savage ass..
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Now, pay attention savage ignorant s.o.b.

I don't want you to leave empty handed..

On your last message you wrote .... ""I should've been ..""

WTF is that ..!!
Nothing but a display of savage ignorance..

hahahaha

"should've," "could've," and "would've"

All those above, they are contractions ... a shorter version of a word.

They are grammatically correct and they should be used in certain settings only, e.g., when you are jiving and djiving with the rest of your good for nothing useless friends..! Not when you are trying to get a point across in front of an educated and intelligent reading audience..

You can speak contractions and even write them but you must stay away from using them in formal writing ie., school papers, journal articles,etc.

Hey, sewage rat... hahahaha.... I hope that helps.
Through education you will free yourself from the inherent savage misery you are now...
Kapisch..??
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

VOP ... educating the crawling s.o.b's.

Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
VOP ... educating the crawling s.o.b's.
Does this look like an english classroom, cretin? F you and your false jewish state, piece of sh!t.
Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
like many non-muslims, desmond tutu has not studied the history of the middle east. he has not studied the laws. he has only listened to the lies of muslims to come up with his judgements in regards to the problems in the west bank and gaza.

like hillary clinton, obama, and whole host of others in the usa government and around the world, people really need to study the history of the muslim conflict in the middle east to truly understand what is going on.

towards this goal, they should read up on the ottoman empire, world war one, and the koran.

if one does not do this, they will forever be confused as to what is going on.

one thing I have learned from my studies is - muslims lie, and the koran/islam supports this behavior towards non-muslims.
Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

khazar false jew dog

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••