Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defe...

Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defend itself

There are 743 comments on the CBS News story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Israel to Iran: Jewish state can defend itself. In it, CBS News reports that:

Israeli soldiers conduct a military exercise in the Israeli-controlled part of the Golan Heights, captured from neighboring Syria in the 1967 war, Wednesday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#26 Sep 22, 2012
DENG wrote:
nuclear weapons
AND NO SIGN OF ENRICHING PLUTONIUM IN ISRAEL EITHER SO IT IS WONDERED WHO GAVE ISRAEL THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS???
<quoted text>

Hey, Deng, Ni Hao.

... look at this..
Wo hen ai Zhong Guo..

Our Chinese Tour Guide taught me that.

She also told me she has to work all week to send money to her parents for sustain.

The parents are farmers. Old people. They don't get a pension.
I asked the Chinese tour guide, why old farmers don't get a pension in China. Presently, China is the country that holds the laaaargest amount of cash in the world.

The tour guide did not answer .. and I didn't press...

If you tell me why is it that Chinese farmers don't get a pension when they retire and are not able to generate income .... in return ... I'll tell you all about our nuclear weapons..

How's that Deng..??

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#28 Sep 22, 2012

DONG, are you a tourist guide too..??

Is it a national secret why elderly do not recieve a pension in China..??

I tell you what all the tourists in the bus understood.

1 -The young Chinese people have a lot of respect for their elders.
2 -The government of China don't give a shit about their elders.

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#29 Sep 22, 2012

DUNG, do you care to explain the World Almanac dung that you have posted..??

As you can see, on this thread, you have gone through a metamorfosis process.

Gradually, you have converted yourself from Deng ... to DUNG ...

But wait, at Topix freedom of choice is one of the most important values.

If we follow the rules at Topix, at this stage, you have the opportunity to chose between three options, which kind of DUNG you want to be.

Dog DUNG
Camel DUNG
Pork DUNG

Freedom of choice ..
Remember it ... DUNG

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#30 Sep 22, 2012

S.O.B...!!

Gray

Taylor, MI

#32 Sep 22, 2012
WELL, OUR PAID, FULL TIME SCRIPTED HASBARATS ARE WORKING OVERTIME TODAY!

Same person, Same Spam-O-Matic Megaphone Software but different aliases:

"voice of peace, Professor Ayreshire aka "Faith" aka "Republican Eagle" aka......

ALL Cheer Leading for their Nasty, Little Nazi Colony:

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“The US Congress Bulletin.”
“It has been long forgotten that the only two flags allowed to fly in the Third Reich were the swastika and the blue-and-white Zionist banner." CONTINUED

“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes...

“NAZI TRAINING OF ZIONIST INVADERS”

David Yisraeli, The Palestine Problem in German Politics 1889-1945, Bar Ilan University (Ramat Gan, Israel)(1974), pp.315-17. SOURCE FOR BELOW:

EXCERPT “The Ankara document called itself a Proposal of the National Military Organisation (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the side of Germany.

(The Ankara document is dated 11 January 1941

“This offer by the NMO ... would be connected to the military training and organising of Jewish manpower in Europe, under the leadership and command of the NMO. These military units would take part in the fight to conquer Palestine, should such a front be decided upon.”CONTINUED

“The Zionist-Nazi Collaboration”
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/07/the-zionist...

"The fact that the initiation of the Zionist project had nothing to do with the Holocaust, as it developed more than a half century earlier, and the fact of the mostly indifference to the slaughter of Jews on the part of the founders of Israel, together with its collaboration with the Nazi Party, undermines Israel’s projected, and exploited, image as innocent victim." CONTINUED

“STERN’S/ZIONIST OFFER TO THE NAZIS”
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/armageddon...

And what EXCELLENT Nazis the Zionists have become!

At Least Europe's Fascists Paid their own way!

How about some REAL Facts from Mr. Shturmann

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,”

Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying:?Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

Hey, Hasbarat; with multiple aliases:
Go get a REAL job instead of simple minded, "Liars for Hire" parroting

"....a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#33 Sep 22, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, technologically speaking they are brilliant and very strong people, they have to be.... they are surrounded by evil nations wanting to exterminate them including the muslim in our WH who turns away KNOWING DAMN WELL THEY ARE OUR ONLY ALLY, and they could sure use words of encouragement, BEING THEY SIT SURROUNDED BY THE ENEMY. God bless Israel and it's beautiful people, MAY HE GIVE THEM ALL THE MILITARY STRENGTH NEEDED TO SURVIVE AND TRIUMPH ABOVE ALL THEIR ENEMIES and TO HELL WITH THE DESTRUCTIVE, EVIL INTENDED ISLAMIC NATIONS!
The world has had enough of the terrorist colony known as israel and thankfully there are strong governments like Iran and Syria that are standing up to the terrorist colony and not allowing themselves to be controlled by them the same way others in the middle east are like saudi arabia for example.Good and decent people all over the world are against israel and the control it has on the american government.Israel makes threats against Iran everyday and Iran has a right to defend itself against this terrorist colony.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#34 Sep 22, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> GOD BLESS ISRAEL, God will guide them, IN DEFENSE AGAINST THE SURROUNDING ENEMY ISLAMIC NATIONS.
To hell with the terrrorist colony of israel!! It will be stopped by many countries and peoples of the world.It will not acheive its goal of controlling the world so it may as well accept it now.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#35 Sep 22, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Just as we are here, protesting the ISLAMIC in the WH?
There is a jewish war mongering terrorist supporting puppet in the white house just like those before him.These are facts.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#36 Sep 22, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey, Deng, Ni Hao.
... look at this..
Wo hen ai Zhong Guo..
Our Chinese Tour Guide taught me that.
She also told me she has to work all week to send money to her parents for sustain.
The parents are farmers. Old people. They don't get a pension.
I asked the Chinese tour guide, why old farmers don't get a pension in China. Presently, China is the country that holds the laaaargest amount of cash in the world.
The tour guide did not answer .. and I didn't press...
If you tell me why is it that Chinese farmers don't get a pension when they retire and are not able to generate income .... in return ... I'll tell you all about our nuclear weapons..
How's that Deng..??
voice of terrorism take your other names and go away.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#37 Sep 22, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
DUNG, do you care to explain the World Almanac dung that you have posted..??
As you can see, on this thread, you have gone through a metamorfosis process.
Gradually, you have converted yourself from Deng ... to DUNG ...
But wait, at Topix freedom of choice is one of the most important values.
If we follow the rules at Topix, at this stage, you have the opportunity to chose between three options, which kind of DUNG you want to be.
Dog DUNG
Camel DUNG
Pork DUNG
Freedom of choice ..
Remember it ... DUNG
Scared of the truth as you people usually are I see.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#38 Sep 22, 2012
DENG wrote:
cash
WELL, ISRAEL'S GOT GERMANY TO SHAKE-DOWN AGAIN PAYING A LOT OF THE ISRAEL'S PENSIONS RELATED TO THE HOOLOCAUST???
AND IF MORE MONEY IS NEEDED JUST RING UP THE JEWISH PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HAVE HIM FLY IN A COUPLE OF PLANELOADS OF CASH TO TIDE THE TRIBE OVER THOUGH TOUGH TIMES THERE AFTER SQUANDERING ALL ITS CASH ON WAR MACHINES
World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population- 15,319,359
World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289: World Jewish Population- 15,713,638
<quoted text>
Good post except you mean the holihoax I believe.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#39 Sep 22, 2012
Gray wrote:
"voice of peace, Professor Ayreshire aka "Faith" aka "Republican Eagle" aka......
ALL Cheer Leading for their Nasty, Little Nazi Colony:
“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“The US Congress Bulletin.”
“It has been long forgotten that the only two flags allowed to fly in the Third Reich were the swastika and the blue-and-white Zionist banner." CONTINUED
“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes...
“NAZI TRAINING OF ZIONIST INVADERS”
David Yisraeli, The Palestine Problem in German Politics 1889-1945, Bar Ilan University (Ramat Gan, Israel)(1974), pp.315-17. SOURCE FOR BELOW:
EXCERPT “The Ankara document called itself a Proposal of the National Military Organisation (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the side of Germany.
(The Ankara document is dated 11 January 1941
“This offer by the NMO ... would be connected to the military training and organising of Jewish manpower in Europe, under the leadership and command of the NMO. These military units would take part in the fight to conquer Palestine, should such a front be decided upon.”CONTINUED
“The Zionist-Nazi Collaboration”
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/07/the-zionist...
"The fact that the initiation of the Zionist project had nothing to do with the Holocaust, as it developed more than a half century earlier, and the fact of the mostly indifference to the slaughter of Jews on the part of the founders of Israel, together with its collaboration with the Nazi Party, undermines Israel’s projected, and exploited, image as innocent victim." CONTINUED
“STERN’S/ZIONIST OFFER TO THE NAZIS”
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/armageddon...
And what EXCELLENT Nazis the Zionists have become!
At Least Europe's Fascists Paid their own way!
How about some REAL Facts from Mr. Shturmann
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,”
Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying:?Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
Hey, Hasbarat; with multiple aliases:
Go get a REAL job instead of simple minded, "Liars for Hire" parroting
"....a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”
Yes the poor jewish hasbarat is easy to spot lol!!! Your post is great BTW.
ima

El Paso, TX

#40 Sep 22, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>There is a jewish war mongering terrorist supporting puppet in the white house just like those before him.These are facts.
God bless Israel!
ima

El Paso, TX

#41 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>The world has had enough of the terrorist colony known as israel and thankfully there are strong governments like Iran and Syria that are standing up to the terrorist colony and not allowing themselves to be controlled by them the same way others in the middle east are like saudi arabia for example.Good and decent people all over the world are against israel and the control it has on the american government.Israel makes threats against Iran everyday and Iran has a right to defend itself against this terrorist colony.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL!
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#42 Sep 22, 2012
To HELL with the terrorist colony of israel as that is where it belongs.
Dont-screw-with- a-jew

Israel

#44 Sep 23, 2012
JEWISH STYLE

&fe ature=g-logo-xit
ima

El Paso, TX

#45 Sep 23, 2012
GOD BLESS ISRAEL, keep them strong in faith and militarily secure.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#46 Sep 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
posted
THE WORLD ALMANAC IS SELF-EXPLANATORY SHOWING POPULATION IN 1940 AND 1949.
IT JUST EXPOSES ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOLO-HOAXES IN THE WORLD, THAT'S ALL.
World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population- 15,319,359
World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289: World Jewish Population- 15,713,638
<quoted text>
At least they have the freedom to watch or listen to anything we like!! YOU AND YOUR CHINESE LYING ANTI-AMERICAN FITHY PROPAGANDA HOGWASH!! What the hell does, "Egypt president stressing Syria resolve" have anything to do with your so-called Terrorists in Washington? You've got a lot of gall Dung!! Remember Tiananmen Square massacre??? LIKE NAZI GERMANY, CHINA UNDERSTANDS HOW TO CONTROL THEIR OWN PEOPLE WITH RUTHLESS TYRANNY! Stop the silly nonsense Chinese Government Paid sock puppet!! DUNG IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM. NOBODY LISTENS TO HIS IGNORANT NONSENSE EXCEPT IGNORANT FOOLS LIKE THE SYRIANUTCASE, PAPADIAMGREASEDICK, LIL' JOEY POOPY PANTS, LIL' WAYNE AND HIS POOPY PANTS FRIENDS, PETESASS AND RAMBONEHEAD!!
ANOTHER CONFUSED DUNG THERE?
THE TRAITORS AND TREASONOUS ARE IN THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IN BEIJING AND ALL RUN BY A RUTHLESS DICTATOR AND SUCKING THE LIFE BLOOD OF THE POOR! CHINA SUPPORTS SYRIA AND GUESS WHAT? THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN CHINA!! THE CLOWNS RUNNING CHINA DICTATE HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY CAN HAVE TO THE INTERNET! THAT'S WHY DENGBAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO RUN HIS BIG LYING MOUTH 24/7 WITHOUT HIS DICTATOR COMING DOWN ON HIM!!
HTTP://EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/INTERNET_CENSORS ...'S_REPUBLIC_OF_CHINA
HTTP://WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM/BLOG/ARXIV/27 ...
HTTP://WWW.DISINFO.COM/TAG/CHINA/
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#47 Sep 23, 2012
Gray wrote:
" the mostly indifference to the slaughter of Jews on the part of the founders of Israel, together with its collaboration with the the foreign ministry developed.”
With Filthy lying propagandists like this scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#48 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>The world has had enough of the terrorist colony known as israel and thankfully there are strong governments like Iran and Syria that are standing up to the terrorist colony and not allowing themselves to be controlled by them the same way others in the middle east are like saudi arabia for example.Good and decent people all over the world are against israel and the control it has on the american government.Israel makes threats against Iran everyday and Iran has a right to defend itself against this terrorist colony.
Change that filthy egotistical stupid name you gave yourself! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end! Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "LIES Beats Truth Anytime"; "Olivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran says U.S. Navy fired a warning shot near i... Jul 30 RushFan666 3
News Analysis: Trump's cutoff of aid to Syrian rebel... Jul 21 USA Today 2
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Senate votes to punish Russia and Iran over ele... Jun '17 Retribution 2
News A look at Iran's presidential candidates May '17 okimar 1
News A Look at Where Countries Stand in Saudi Arabia... (Jan '16) May '17 Lavon Affair 2
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
More from around the web