Tiny Azerbaijan unleashes pop-power a...

Tiny Azerbaijan unleashes pop-power against Iran's mullahs

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 14, 2012, titled Tiny Azerbaijan unleashes pop-power against Iran's mullahs. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The latest weapon in this country's ideological war with Iran arrived late last month in an armada of jets from California, accompanied by a private security force, dazzling pyrotechnics and a wardrobe that consisted of sequins and not much else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Another war mongering article by the american government and israel.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I usually never even click on such stupid obvious articles of american israel propaganda but I did click this time and it almost made me puke.The ever so OBVIOUS war mongering pro israel pro american government BS of this article would disgust any normal human.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Azerbaijan

AZERBAIJAN IS STILL IN ASIA AND SOME HALF-NAKED MIDDLE-AGE WOMAN OPERATIVE FROM THE U.S. HOPPING AROUND THERE WITH NO CLOTHES ON TRYING TO SING A SONG WILL NOT CHANGE THAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany Wary of Iran's Nuclear, Missile Procure... Jul 8 Henry 1
USD to be made Jun 25 Vincent 1
News Iran's Top Leader Rules out Cooperation With US... Jun '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Iran teams with Taliban to fight Islamic State ... May '16 Jim 2
News Iran bars citizens from Hajj May '16 Jim 1
News Afghan Taliban leader reportedly was in Iran ho... May '16 EUI 1
News Wild US election fascinates, worries Iran after... May '16 Excellent One 3
More from around the web