Asked to Confirm Military Is Ready fo...

Asked to Confirm Military Is Ready for Iran Strike, Panetta Says Pentagon Has Plans for Everything

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from May 27, 2012, titled Asked to Confirm Military Is Ready for Iran Strike, Panetta Says Pentagon Has Plans for Everything. In it, ABC News reports that:

During an interview for "This Week," Defense Secretary Leon Panetta assured me that the United States has readied plans to carry out a military strike on Iran to prevent the regime from obtaining nuclear weapons if diplomacy fails to dissuade the country from its current path.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 May 27, 2012
Ya FINE...Have ya asked the American people IF they are ready for an revenge attack from ONE of Iran's buddies???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama 'not bluffing' on Iran nukes (Mar '12) Oct '17 C Kersey 22
News Powell, Wasserman Schultz support Iran nuclear ... (Sep '15) Aug '17 Obama Wins Again 33
News In the Persian Gulf, Iran's drones pose rising ... Aug '17 USaWARRACEMAKEWOR... 7
News Iran says U.S. Navy fired a warning shot near i... Jul '17 RushFan666 3
News Analysis: Trump's cutoff of aid to Syrian rebel... Jul '17 USA Today 2
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Senate votes to punish Russia and Iran over ele... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Retribution 2
More from around the web