Iranian-American to post Holocaust hi...

Iranian-American to post Holocaust history online for Iranians

There are 27 comments on the Fox News story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Iranian-American to post Holocaust history online for Iranians. In it, Fox News reports that:

Ari Babaknia hopes his four-volume book, "Holocaust," tells the true story to Iranians who have been told the event never happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#22 Oct 7, 2012
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been where?.Please don't tell me the sideshow called AUSHWITZ so have many others.You are'nt the first and you certainly won't be the last I see you sidestepped my questions but then again
you'd think with this historic event been so "meticulously" researched and documented you'd have straightforward answers to questions as simple as were put.But you don't neither do the rest of your ilk because your trapped in lies.Why would'nt these "homocidal gas chambers" show the residual signs of Zyklon B that is the blue prussian staining yet the delousing buildings chambers show this .Why
Mike tell me why?If gassings were carried out day and night like these "eye witness holocaust survivors" put it would'nt the stains be very much evident on the walls yet are not.You Mike are misinformed.
I am no chemist and cannot definitively answer your question. However, unlike you,

I have been to several of the extermination camps. I have seen the unattended graves in German cities of Jews that died in the 1920s and 1930s, unattended because their progeny were killed in those camps. I have spoken to former American soldiers who entered these camps in 1944-45. I have spoken to Germans (yes, in German) who lived near those camps and can tell the story. I have spoken to former German POWs who now live in the USA. I have seen the photos of the bodies.

YOU are not misinformed. You are uninformed.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#23 Oct 7, 2012
Hauna

Tel Aviv, Israel

#24 Oct 7, 2012
Karol wrote:
it is really not very interesting for Iranians, they have many bad events in their own far and closer history.
is this the forum for ignorant uneducated people?? im just curious because i've never seen so much BS in my life. no gas chambers? because of leakage issues? Until you have an exceptional understanding of chemistry and architecture, you have absolutely no place making such ridiculous statements. people like you disgust me. i guess your theory explains the sudden disappearance of 6 million jews from europe. as well as the psychological trauma that thousands of holocaust survivors must endure every day of their lives. give me a break.
Do the world a favor and educate yourself.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Shiro, the Iranian People will read about the Holocaust ... and as a spin off will know that Ali Khamenei and Ahmedinejihad are keeping them like mushrooms ... in the darkness of knowledge ... and fed by everyday's mullahs bull manure..

Fckk you, savage good for nothing ignorant ..!!

SHIRO

New York, NY

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Isrsael is a cancer in America arse!!
SHIRO

New York, NY

#27 Oct 7, 2012
We wqill help Germany to recover its National honor .Yes we will...
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#28 Oct 7, 2012

Shiro...
First, before you offer any help....clean up your cab...
... and stop eating behind the steering wheel..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: No military solution to Iran's nuclear p... 2 hr Far Away 2
News Pro-Iran militias take upper hand after U.S.-ba... May 30 Kar 1
News Winning the Iran debate May 29 Wiktor 1
News Washington Post Hits Back Against Iran Court Cl... May 28 Kar 1
News 'ABSURD' CHARGES Iran trial vs. US journalist m... May 26 Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Rick Santorum's claim that he's responsible for... May 23 spud 45
News Lawyer: Trial of Post reporter held in Iran set... May 20 Tmm 2
More from around the web