The U.S.-Israeli divide on Iran

THE POINTLESS kerfuffle in Charlotte over whether the Democratic Party platform would contain a reference to Jerusalem obscured the fact that the Obama administration and the Israeli government of Benjamin Netanyahu continue to have a real and dangerous difference of opinion. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#21 Sep 9, 2012
Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
High all! I Amiree an I HAb An VERY LOW IQ AND dAT'S WHY i CANOT help repeEting my cluless selFISH!!! i 19 YEERS OLDE AN STIL IN MI DIPAPERS!! I Like pul pork sasage smothdered in underware!! Mi lo IQ makea me say dumy and stupd tings like "Isreall is the singogue of satin!"
ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE A TEE SHIRT FOR YOU BRAINWASHED DUMBAZZEZ THAT STATES THE "MOSQUE OF SATAN." They are normally ten bucks but we'll make an exception for your dumbazz and give you one for free!! You're writing to the wrong person Diaper Head. You should be writing to yourself! Repeat after me. I, AAMIREEE Diaper Head am a BRAINWASHED LOW LIFE NUTJOB and always will be. I need to up my meds on an hourly basis. This will temporarily help me with my paranoid delusions of a Nazi state reborn and the resurrection of my hero Adolph Hitler!! Now repeat this over and over again Diaper Head!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#22 Sep 9, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ayreshit! muslim on Muslim killings? they're amatuers.
World war I christian WHITE PEOPLE 10 MILLION DEAD
World war II 60 MILLION DEAD mostly white people
Vietnam war go home for matza balls?
Hey Blohardshit! Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.

As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.

In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
bohart

Newport, TN

#23 Sep 9, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Blohardshit! Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.
As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."
What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.
In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
Quick Ayreshit! there's an Israeli turd laying in Gaza without your protection. To the shit jet!, land quickly and cover that turd with your Ayreshittian force field. Drink in deeply the odorous manure smell of occupied territories being shit upon by it's occupiers, tremble with ecstacy as you reach orgasm at the thought of doing your rightousness in punishing the evil non existent Palestinians, as they aren't really people and have no rights to life,liberty or property.
Jill

Pahrump, NV

#24 Sep 9, 2012
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#25 Sep 9, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick Ayreshit! there's an Israeli turd laying in Gaza without your protection. To the shit jet!, land quickly and cover that turd with your Ayreshittian force field. Drink in deeply the odorous manure smell of occupied territories being shit upon by it's occupiers, tremble with ecstacy as you reach orgasm at the thought of doing your rightousness in punishing the evil non existent Palestinians, as they aren't really people and have no rights to life,liberty or property.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Morristown Institute for the criminally Insane (MICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob BLOHARD Diaper head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:.. Quick Ayreshit! there's an HAMASARAT turd laying on MY FACE.. HELP , HELP I'M UNDER ATTACK FROM AN AYRESHITIAN SHIT STORM OF DISJOINTED BANTERING...THE ZIONIST SUPERHERO "AYRESHIT' MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL! I HATE HIM! I hate him!...Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. The Zionist superhero "Ayreshit' makes me look like a fool! I hate him!!...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...HELP , HELP I'M UNDER ATTACK FROM AN AYRESHITIAN SHIT STORM OF DISJOINTED BANTERING...THE ZIONIST SUPERHERO "AYRESHIT' MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL! I HATE HIM!.. pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...HELP , HELP I'M UNDER ATTACK FROM AN AYRESHITIAN SHIT STORM OF DISJOINTED BANTERING...THE ZIONIST SUPERHERO "AYRESHIT' MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL! I HATE HIM!, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Quick Ayreshit! there's an HAMASARAT turd laying on MY FACE....The Zionist superhero "Ayreshit' makes me look like a fool! I hate him!!..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...HELP , HELP I'M UNDER ATTACK FROM AN AYRESHITIAN SHIT STORM OF DISJOINTED BANTERING...THE ZIONIST SUPERHERO "AYRESHIT' MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL! I HATE HIM!!... Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:.. Help,help I'm under attack from an Ayreshitian shit storm of disjointed bantering...Zionist GO HOME, "The Zionist superhero "Ayreshit' makes me look like a fool! I hate him!! I'm the biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. BANTERING...THE ZIONIST SUPERHERO "AYRESHIT' MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL! Quick Ayreshit! there's an HAMASARAT turd laying on MY FACE..I HATE HIM!!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#26 Sep 9, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know one thing for sure!! You are that stupid! Yours and filthy Jills hate for Israel is obvious to the point that you assclowns will lie and propagandize with absolutely no proof as to what the hell your yapping about!! You were not even there. Not even hatched yet as clones! 6 (six) investigations, transcripts of pilot conversations and that's not good enough for you brainwashed uneducated clowns!! The fact is that no matter what is presented, you in all your brilliance will never stop condemning Israel. Did you collect a $25,000.00 reward for proving it was no accident! No you did NOT because nobody has!! Israel also paid restitutions didn't they? As if Israel planned all this out and stated "Let's attack a U.S. spy ship, try to kill everyone on board and we'll pay restitutions later." Furthermore, the ship did not have the normal USS markings because IT WAS A SPY SHIP and wasn't supposed to be there in the first place!! Did you know there was a war going on and if you had known anything about combat, mistakes are made ALL THE TIME!! Ever heard of friendly Fire?? Of course you haven't!! The U.S. mistake was a communication that never made it to the ship. Israel's mistake was attacking a spy ship without the normal USS markings!! Being a spy ship, the ships identification was AGTR-5 on the bow! Israel was already at war with 3 Arab countries and kicking their rear ends to boot!! What motivation would they have to attack a U.S. Ship? As if they wanted to start a war with the U.S. as well?? I would say for you and girlfriend Jill baby to stop trying to re-write history but you two imbeciles are so brainwashed it's a hopeless case as if I'm posting to two year olds!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#27 Sep 9, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick Ayreshit! there's an Israeli turd laying in Gaza without your protection. To the shit jet!, land quickly and cover that turd with your reach orgasm at the thought of doing your rightousness in punishing the evil non existent Palestinians, as they aren't really people and have no rights to life,liberty or property.
The poor stupid Hamasarat called BLOHARD the FILTHY DISGUSTING HAMASARAT PARASITE stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS ANTI-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#28 Sep 9, 2012
Here we go again with the USS Liberty Nonsense!! What motivation would Israel have for a DELIBERATE military action against the USA? Furthermore, because of bad communication by the U.S. the Liberty was not even supposed to be there in the first place. It was a spy ship right smack in the middle of a war zone and did NOT have the normal USS markings. The ship was ordered out of that area but because of communications errors by the United States, did not get the message. Don't blame Israel for this dummy!
An accident is where a spy ship without the usual USS markings is sitting in an area where they were ordered not be in first place right smack dab in the middle of a war zone and is mistaken as another ship and attacked.

Six investigations and NOT ONE SHOWED THE ATTACK WAS INTENTIONAL! 6 INVESTIGATIONS AND NOT ONE SHOWED THE ATTACK WAS INTENTIONAL? GET IT??? AMAZING!! HOW CAN THAT BE??

Pilot transcripts from the Six day War is non disputable!!

The Israeli pilots were asked to make an identification of the ship and if it had a U.S. flag!! The answer was negative!!!

http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf

Did you collect your $10,000 reward for proving it was not an accident!! NO! YOU DID NOT!!

C.I.A. report on USS Liberty Incident.

June 13, 1967

No malice; attack a mistake

U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry

June 18, 1967

Mistaken identity

Report by Clark Clifford

July 18, 1967

No evidence ship was known to be American

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

1979/1981

No merit to claims attack was intentional

National Security Agency

Mistaken identity

House Armed Services Committee

1991/1992

No support for claims ATTACK WAS INTENTIONAL

Pilot transcripts from the Six day War and hardly disputable!!

The Israeli pilots were asked to make an identification of the ship and if it had a U.S. flag!! The answer was negative!!!

http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#29 Sep 9, 2012
Jill wrote:
ussliberty.org
For the educated!!! Not for Jill and Boyfriend Blohard! The brainwashed nutjob would never understand!! Here is the official USS Liberty transcripts. Actual conversations between Pilots and Ground Control!! Numerous times they were asked if they could identify the ship and numerous times the answer was "NO!" Don't let the scumbags get away with their madness! The clowns were not there!! http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/uss_lib...
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#30 Sep 9, 2012
Let's get to the real truth!!
http://www.sixdaywar.org/uss-liberty.asp
Jill

Pahrump, NV

#31 Sep 9, 2012
Official USS LIBERTY WEBSITE

ussliberty.org

Read the reports of hoe they straffed the lifeboats during the attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diplomats: Iran receptive to new nuke proposal Sat Jeff Brightone 1
Plane With Americans on Board Allowed to Leave ... Sep 6 Jeff Brightballs 2
Iran says Iraq able to fight militants alone Aug 31 Beatr 2
US sanctions people aiding Iran Aug 29 Jeff Brightone 1
Iran says it downs Israeli drone near nuclear site Aug 24 Kev 1
Dana Gas Says It Wins Supply Ruling Against Nat... Aug '14 Kar 1
Iran disconnect Jul '14 Eleanor 1
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE