Israeli ex-military intelligence chie...

Israeli ex-military intelligence chief says Iran could have nuclear bomb in 4-6 months

There are 6 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Israeli ex-military intelligence chief says Iran could have nuclear bomb in 4-6 months. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A former chief of Israeli military intelligence says Iran could develop a nuclear weapon within the next four to six months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Israel has been saying this for the last thirty years, yes Iran could have the bomb any time they want but it is against their doctrine. The only reason why we would want to bomb and occupy them like we did to Iran is they are our arch enemy. The USA should do it, we are too small a country to do it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2 Feb 4, 2013
And where is the Boy Messiah in all of this?

Playing with his balls on the golf courses.

Hee, Hee....or Skeet Shooting with his "rifle":]
Happy Anniversary 1913

Plainfield, MA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
It's the same lie as the last lie of the other lie.

What would one expect from a President who officially as of today has missed his 4th budget deadline in 5 years. I guess peddling same sex innuendoes upon our youth is far more important than our fiscal policies, or lack thereof.
Never in my 40+ years of my life have I gazed forward into the future to see such uncertainty and vague facing this world. They have hoodwinked the American public into a life of excess, greed, subversion, and decadence for decades and for those that cannot read the writing on the wall before us fully deserves the utter anguish and despair that awaits us all.

Pahana comes from the west

Since: May 11

Uphall, UK

#4 Feb 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
And where is the Boy Messiah in all of this?
Playing with his balls on the golf courses.
Hee, Hee....or Skeet Shooting with his "rifle":]
"I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you...Now watch this drive."

The total number of days of vacation or retreat President George W Bush took, while in office over two terms was 977 days, this equates to 32% of his entire presidency which was spent on vacation or at various retreats.

President Obama...10 weeks away in 3 and a half years.
Happy Anniversary 1913

Plainfield, MA

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Like they really run the country anyway.

It's above Bush, it's above Obumma, it's above Clinton.
"A star" "a star" high up in the sky some would call it The World's Biggest Lie....
Some would call it The World's Biggest Lie....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#6 Feb 4, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you...Now watch this drive."
The total number of days of vacation or retreat President George W Bush took, while in office over two terms was 977 days, this equates to 32% of his entire presidency which was spent on vacation or at various retreats.
President Obama...10 weeks away in 3 and a half years.
Bush-Bashing as a pastime is childish.

Look forward. You are standing at a precipice and the Boy Messiah is pushing on your back with a shit-eatin' grin on his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USD to be made Jun 25 Vincent 1
News Iran's Top Leader Rules out Cooperation With US... Jun 3 Jeff Brightone 1
News Iran teams with Taliban to fight Islamic State ... May '16 Jim 2
News Iran bars citizens from Hajj May '16 Jim 1
News Afghan Taliban leader reportedly was in Iran ho... May '16 EUI 1
News Wild US election fascinates, worries Iran after... May '16 Excellent One 3
News Group that helped sell Iran nuke deal also fund... May '16 Pat Robertson s F... 13
More from around the web