Video: Iran scoped out NYC for terror...

Video: Iran scoped out NYC for terror targets

There are 5 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Video: Iran scoped out NYC for terror targets. In it, CBS News reports that:

Iranian nationals have conducted surveillance of potential terrorist targets in New York City at least six times since the 9/11 attacks in 2001, according to testimony on Capitol Hill from the NYPD's director of intelligence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2012
i love tha bit were she says were questioned then released lol waever

how about on cbs we hear, 7 iranians with ties to the u.s gov were questioned by iranian officials and then released after being caught gathering intel on iranian bridges and forrestation areas.

talk about scaring the people of you own country..

any bets been taken tha iran is gona go to war to the u.s before the u.s with iran? dient think so.
scout

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Meanwhile:

Our USA ruling neo-Marxists have OVER 1000 MILITARY BASES AROUND THE WORLD,

and allow MILLIONS of terrorist to run our borders, each year, have babies, then vote their OWN criminal neo-Marxist leaders TO RULE OVER US!

AND,

We routinely and illegally invade other countries, BOTH OVERTLY AND COVERTLY.

THEN,

point a 'terror' finger at Iran!!!!!!!!!!

Only way our loser neo-Marxist rulers can get away with this with our DILUTED And STUPID and INSANE voters!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 22, 2012
Biased...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 22, 2012
Religions: There are ones that primarily help their own and ones that will help just about anyone. The root being greed.
Topazia

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2012
When were these investigations supposed to have happened? The media could be (probably is) bringing this up now at our government's request (demand) to justify their current noise about Iran and use it as rationale for any action they might take. It worked for the Iraq. Remember all the crap about weapons of destruction, which, it turned out, never existed.

I'm pretty well sick of Congress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany Wary of Iran's Nuclear, Missile Procure... Jul 8 Henry 1
USD to be made Jun '16 Vincent 1
News Iran's Top Leader Rules out Cooperation With US... Jun '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Iran teams with Taliban to fight Islamic State ... May '16 Jim 2
News Iran bars citizens from Hajj May '16 Jim 1
News Afghan Taliban leader reportedly was in Iran ho... May '16 EUI 1
News Wild US election fascinates, worries Iran after... May '16 Excellent One 3
More from around the web