Romney visits hurricane-ravaged Louis...

Romney visits hurricane-ravaged Louisiana

There are 11 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Romney visits hurricane-ravaged Louisiana. In it, Fox News reports that:

Good evening I'm Bret -- at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte -- next week Democrats from all over the nation will come.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Did he say he would never live there ?
polabo

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Did he say he would never live there ?
Sooo
Le trou de balle

AOL

#3 Aug 31, 2012
And how is he going to help NOLA? Was this to give the impression of sympathy for the poor or to gain the white sympathy in LA?
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Romney/Ryan are some cold, bastards....they never thanked our troops serving in the war in Afghanistan, not once, during both longass speeches...Our service people, deserve better than that, especially since the war was started by a republican....Wonder how their loved ones feel?
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#5 Aug 31, 2012
I'm impressed with Mitt's compassion.
Brian

Deer Lodge, TN

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Romney/Ryan are some cold, bastards....they never thanked our troops serving in the war in Afghanistan, not once, during both longass speeches...Our service people, deserve better than that, especially since the war was started by a republican....Wonder how their loved ones feel?
That bastard Obama should have pulled them out long ago.You Idiot the war was started my Muslims.
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#9 Sep 1, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
Mitt Romney compassionate???...NOT!!!
polabo

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Sep 2, 2012
Le trou de balle wrote:
And how is he going to help NOLA? Was this to give the impression of sympathy for the poor or to gain the white sympathy in LA?
get off ur meds Louisiana will never vote for obamanut just like the last time,it would not make any difference one way or the other if he came or not--same with obamanut-

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 2, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt Romney compassionate???...NOT!!!
Conservatves are compassionate with their own time and resources.

Liberals only perform good deeds for pay and only donate other people's money to charity through taxes which they themselves evade.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#12 Sep 2, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
You guys are hysterical as you harrumph about photo ops for others! LOLL
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>That bastard Obama should have pulled them out long ago.You Idiot the war was started *my* Muslims.
soo those Muslims that started the war were YOUR Muslims???..This sounds like a case for Homeland security...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remnants of Pacific Hurricane to Increase Heavy... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Ben Ghazi 1
News Forecasts shifting Hurricane Joaquin toward Del... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Concerned 1
News Is Louisiana ready for another hurricane? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama marks Hurricane Katrina's 10th anniversar... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Goose 11
News Cruz supports federal relief for Texas floods; ... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 93
News From Hurricane Katrina to Howard University, a ... (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 7
News Hurricane Odile to Hit Baja California Mexico o... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kelly 1
More from around the web