Hurricane warning posted for Gulf Coa...

Hurricane warning posted for Gulf Coast as Isaac nears

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Hurricane warning posted for Gulf Coast as Isaac nears. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Tropical Storm Isaac is forecast to strengthen over the eastern Gulf of Mexico, closing oil and natural-gas production sites in its path and threatening four U.S. states with a possible hurricane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Aug 07

Eldora Iowa

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Wonder if people have learned their lesson form Katrina. I guess we'll find out who believes in self responsibility and self reliance, and who believes the government is going to ride in on a white horse to save the day. There will be some people who think the Superdome is a good enough place for them again.

Wahiawa, HI

#4 Aug 31, 2012
these hurricanes are terrible for the elderly
From East Tenn

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the hurricane has hit bad in the area? I will be traveling to Fort Walton Beach tommorrow. Your area is the most beautiful area in Florida..
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remnants of Pacific Hurricane to Increase Heavy... Oct '15 Ben Ghazi 1
News Forecasts shifting Hurricane Joaquin toward Del... Oct '15 Concerned 1
News Is Louisiana ready for another hurricane? Aug '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama marks Hurricane Katrina's 10th anniversar... Aug '15 Goose 11
News Cruz supports federal relief for Texas floods; ... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 93
News From Hurricane Katrina to Howard University, a ... (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 7
News Hurricane Odile to Hit Baja California Mexico o... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kelly 1
More from around the web