Well: The Mental Fallout of the Hurri...

Well: The Mental Fallout of the Hurricane

There are 2 comments on the The New York Times story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Well: The Mental Fallout of the Hurricane. In it, The New York Times reports that:

Olivia Loesner, 16, hugged her uncle, John Ruff, deputy fire chief in Little Ferry, N.J., after she was rescued from her flooded home in Little Ferry on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

Leigh Rivera

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Just came across a man who drove from Evansville Indiana with food and water. He said he saw the news stories about Little Ferry and went to his church and asked if there was any money to be had they gave him $300.00 he bought a grill and lots of food and water. People gathered and were given hot food and cold water and lots of other foods, cereal and fruit juices. I just had to post this because there is a borrowed Angel from Heaven and his name is Stan " the Man" Gregory.

“Exposed”

Since: Dec 08

Dark side of da moon

#2 Nov 3, 2012
So nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speaker Paul Ryan to tour Puerto Rico's hurrica... Mon mr gleeble 13
News Some workers risk being fired if they evacuate ... Oct 14 Ms Sassy 6
News Key West's Fantasy Fest is back despite Hurrica... Oct 13 KupaSoMo 2
News Hospitals in Puerto Rico's remote mountain town... Oct 8 Marcavage s Trick 3
News 5 living ex-presidents to headline hurricane re... Oct 6 Theocraencyclical 3
News White House Asks Congress for $29 Billion in Hu... Oct 4 Palin s Turkey Th... 1
News Trump emphasizes challenges in Puerto Rico amid... Oct 1 Chilli J 14
More from around the web