Hurricane Sandy could cause flooding,...

Hurricane Sandy could cause flooding, power outages in D.C. region

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Oct 28, 2012, titled Hurricane Sandy could cause flooding, power outages in D.C. region. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Washington Post's Jason Samenow forecasts what D.C. area residents should expect from Hurricane Sandy as it makes its way toward toward the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1 Oct 28, 2012
FEMA has just announced they stand ready and will be delivering bagged ice to the DC region by December.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remnants of Pacific Hurricane to Increase Heavy... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Ben Ghazi 1
News Forecasts shifting Hurricane Joaquin toward Del... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Concerned 1
News Is Louisiana ready for another hurricane? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama marks Hurricane Katrina's 10th anniversar... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Goose 11
News Cruz supports federal relief for Texas floods; ... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 93
News From Hurricane Katrina to Howard University, a ... (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 7
News Hurricane Odile to Hit Baja California Mexico o... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kelly 1
More from around the web