Hillary Clinton heading to Europe to ...

Hillary Clinton heading to Europe to discuss Turkey's defense, US relations with Pakistan

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 2, 2012, titled Hillary Clinton heading to Europe to discuss Turkey's defense, US relations with Pakistan. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has arrived in the Czech Republic for talks on energy policy in a country heavily dependent on Russian fuel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Don't forget to bring a model of a Drone with you. So endearing an image in Islam today especially in Pakistan.
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#2 Dec 3, 2012
she left the drone at home, he is done campaigning for obama
Force Majeure

Sweden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Get back in the kitchen Hillary, and do the only thing you're good at! Whip me up a stack of buttermilk pancakes, then drop down and give me one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 hr Brian_G 7,039
News Hillary Clinton uses Florida, a critical swing ... Sun Mikey 3
News Hillary Clinton picked Tim Kaine to emphasize h... Jul 23 Ell 1
News Mark your calendars: Hillary Clinton's campaign... Jul 19 Eleanor 1
News Bernie Sanders surprises Hillary Clinton in Mic... Jul 13 T-BOS 42
News Hillary Clinton's celebrity supporters: Amy Sch... Jul 11 kelly 1
News How Hillary Clinton's email scandal took root Jul 10 Cordwainer Trout 4
More from around the web