Catholic leaders critical of health c...

Catholic leaders critical of health care law

There are 9 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Catholic leaders critical of health care law. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Catholic leaders and pro-life groups voiced concern about today's Supreme Court ruling upholding much of Obama's health care law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Dumb as a box of rocks
Laura Ingram

Secaucus, NJ

#2 Jun 28, 2012
What is the difference between a baby and a onion?
No one cries when you chop up the baby.
Kingfish

Belleville, MI

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Dumb as a Bag O Hammers.

... on a serious note. The Catholics have cause for concern. Imagine all the killed abortion babies gonna be paid by all of us. So many deaths in this world as it is. Hopefully something is done about it.
Another

Huntsville, AL

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
abortion
liar. Explicitly not part of the act.
Kingfish

Belleville, MI

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Another wrote:
<quoted text>
liar. Explicitly not part of the act.
... the health care law will pay for aborted babies. Thats against my religion, ao shaddap. Its bad enough we pay for live ones, and I dont want to pay to kill them too.
Master

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
... the health care law will pay for aborted babies. Thats against my religion, ao shaddap. Its bad enough we pay for live ones, and I dont want to pay to kill them too.
God forbid we should provide condoms and prevent the need for abortions. I say it's a dam good thing Catholics don't all do what the Pope commands.
Kingfish

Belleville, MI

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
God forbid we should provide condoms and prevent the need for abortions. I say it's a dam good thing Catholics don't all do what the Pope commands.
The best way to prevent the need for abortions is to promote wholesome, hard working, church going families.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jun 29, 2012
2:12 pm, Friday, June 29, 2012:
RE: Catholic leaders critical of health care law
..... In countries that have separation between state and religion there should be a distinct separation between what are matters of state, and matters of religion. Clergy should not meddle in state matters if they don't want politicians to meddle in religion.
billingrehab

Pottstown, PA

#9 Jun 29, 2012
This is supposed to be a health CARE act or Affordable CARE act supposedly to keep people healthy. Unless the mandated contraception is or includes condoms how does a pill make a women healthier, how does a pill prevent the spread of disease. This is supposed to be about HEALTH.

But in reality this is nothing but a WHO is going to pay for services and supplies provided by the medical care industry. This is a who is going to pay for it bill and NOT a what, why or how much bill controlling the COST that have gouged the public for decades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Health Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kimmel calls Louisiana senator 'inbred' during ... Feb 16 Anonymous 11
News How three of America's biggest companies might ... Feb 8 many do no know 1
News Triple Threat: Amazon, Berkshire, JPMorgan Ratt... Jan 31 BHM5267 1
News Mitch McConnell says he's awaiting President Tr... Oct '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 37
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Oct '17 Geezer approval r... 73
News GOP health care bill appears doomed as Collins ... Sep '17 Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Bush Offers Plan to Repeal, Replace Federal Hea... (Oct '15) Aug '17 Polygamy 2
More from around the web