Army desperately seeking health care ...

Army desperately seeking health care providers

There are 11 comments on the CNN story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Army desperately seeking health care providers. In it, CNN reports that:

The Army's vice chief of staff, Gen. Peter W. Chiarelli, who has been at the forefront of the effort to reduce soldier suicides, said Wednesday that he is most concerned about the Army not having enough doctors, nurses and other caregivers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2011
They should get some nice doctors from India. American doctors only care about money
Stirm Warning

De Forest, WI

#9 Jan 29, 2011
well well you haver a problem here today ? what Cancer , Very Good Very Good , step over here and we will get you fixed right and very good very good, India sucks the big weiner

Location hidden

#10 Jan 29, 2011
Stirm Warning wrote:
well well you haver a problem here today ? what Cancer , Very Good Very Good , step over here and we will get you fixed right and very good very good, India sucks the big weiner
Well, I had an America cardiologist before I had to go on Medicaid and he dumped me because I no longer paid enough. Now I have an Indian cardiologist, Indian dentist, Indian pulmonologist, Indian rheumatologist, Puerto Rican gastrointerologist, and an Indian GP. I occasionally see an Indian GP, and I have dealt with an Indian surgeon, and an Indian dermatologist. I say the Indians a just great and American doctors can go to hell.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2011
Stirm Warning wrote:
BTW, what is a "Stirm?"
Stoirm Warning

De Forest, WI

#12 Jan 29, 2011
swimming around censors

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#13 Feb 1, 2011
Not to worry. If the Healthscam Bill is allowed to stand, doctors and nurses will be leaving the civilian medical field in droves. Many will be looking to go into the military where they will be able to practice their field of study and still make a decent paycheck.
Oregon Is Disgusting

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2011
dragoon70056 wrote:
Not to worry. If the Healthscam Bill is allowed to stand, doctors and nurses will be leaving the civilian medical field in droves. Many will be looking to go into the military where they will be able to practice their field of study and still make a decent paycheck.
Then this problem will be solved.

So what are you rightwingers whining about today you little crybabies.
Oregon Is Disgusting

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2011
Oh yeah, after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a medical education, health care professionals will not be able to leave to do, what, drive buses and pay off their student loans?

With single payer health care we would save so much as a nation that all medical education could be FREE.

Of course Republiscum cannot imagine anything that is not corrupt and over priced and the idea of efficiency makes them fall over in a stupor of stupidity.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#16 Feb 22, 2011
Oregon Is Disgusting wrote:
Oh yeah, after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a medical education, health care professionals will not be able to leave to do, what, drive buses and pay off their student loans?
With single payer health care we would save so much as a nation that all medical education could be FREE.
Of course Republiscum cannot imagine anything that is not corrupt and over priced and the idea of efficiency makes them fall over in a stupor of stupidity.
Ok, your half way there, leave out the attacks it only makes people fight back, Would you agree that the system is broken and getting worse ? Then I say we restructure the entire educational thing so that our young people become focused on their career and not a lot of politically correct fantasies,

We could work out the details But I see a worker service corps that provides emergency and rural assistance in the form of medical and emergency services for disasters, helpss them get the experience they need and helps the nation. you smart guys can work out the details,

things I think might hold it back include this problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
tick toc

United States

#17 Mar 24, 2011
saw maury show a few days ago ,4 woman 4 children and one babbydaddy...guess who pays for the hospital care, the health care, the food , the housing, the education. and every thing else?,, it aint the babydaddy. he is working on number 5 ,,. and just like immigration laws. the responsibility falls on the states/ their citizens and the convoluded tax structure. where you pay the freight ,.just like UNINSURED car insurance where you pay for the non responsible ,heath insurance is /will be the same structure so act stupid ,do nothing and sit back and watch WASHINGTON politicians
heim

Seychelles

#18 Feb 1, 2012
sue whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Health Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 2 Big Bad John Roberts 67
News Sorry, Bernie fans. His health care plan is sho... May '16 Time again 2
News Dig at Obamacare Chelsea Clinton laments 'crush... Apr '16 too much 3
News House votes again to repeal health-care law (Jul '13) Feb '16 salvoz 44
News Barbour hits "RomneyCare" at health care hearing (Mar '11) Feb '16 Proud Rino 13
News Mr. Sanders needs to come clean about his healt... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Goonsquad 5
News Sanders: American health care is already rationed (Jan '16) Jan '16 News 2
More from around the web