Minority leader: Odds long to undo he...

Minority leader: Odds long to undo health care law

There are 4 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Minority leader: Odds long to undo health care law. In it, CBS News reports that:

ELIZABETHTOWN, Ky. — It's on his to-do list, but U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says the odds are against lawmakers wanting to gut the health care law championed by President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“I can see Russia from my house”

Since: May 10

Mullen, NE

#1 Jul 2, 2012
That is funny. Odds long to undo? It cannot be undone and it means Mitty is a liar. Obamacare will be undone after Social Security is undone which is never going to happen because it is now not possible.

Republicans had a slight chance had they not took the gamble and sent it to the USSC but the forced it there, lost and now it is history so get over it neocons. You lost this one forever just like you lost fighting Social Security.

Americans have things because of the Democrats. Had it been left to Republicans all these years, we would have NOTHING.

The Democrats even won WW2 for us and got us out of the Great Depression the Republicans caused!

Obama has won this election so deal with that too.
believe a cracker

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2012
social security being "undone" as you put it, is possible, when the money runs out. the affordable care act, will be "undone" when the money runs out!
what would happen if the 1% most of you have soooo much disdain for simply quit producing?
Obama 2012

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Jul 2, 2012
It is too late for those Tea Bag fools! Obamcare is here for good!!
i SUPPOSE

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Long overdue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Health Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sorry, Bernie fans. His health care plan is sho... May '16 Time again 2
News Dig at Obamacare Chelsea Clinton laments 'crush... Apr '16 too much 3
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Feb '16 Big Bad John Roberts 66
News House votes again to repeal health-care law (Jul '13) Feb '16 salvoz 44
News Barbour hits "RomneyCare" at health care hearing (Mar '11) Feb '16 Proud Rino 13
News Mr. Sanders needs to come clean about his healt... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Goonsquad 5
News Sanders: American health care is already rationed (Jan '16) Jan '16 News 2
More from around the web