Statement: Administration Delays Empl...

Statement: Administration Delays Employer Health-Care Mandate

There are 6 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Statement: Administration Delays Employer Health-Care Mandate. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

The Obama administration said Tuesday it is delaying penalties for large employers who do not provide health-insurance coverage to workers under the federal health-care law for 2014, the first year the provision was set to take effect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

mea

Columbia, MO

#1 Jul 2, 2013
so I'm not even going to read the article over at WallStreet Journal 'cause it is a pay-for-news site. You need a subscription.

BUT, I did see a different article on this subject.

The economy is not in good shape yet. This mandate stuff will send
things into a dip for sure......DAH....everyone has been saying this all along. FINALLY, the ears can hear 'cause the mouth stopped flapping long enough to let the ears work.

Bout time

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jul 3, 2013
O'bama delays mandate to save 2014 elections. It's that simple. The mandate will destroy small business and put the economy further under.
He should stick to community organizing and leave running the country to those that care about it.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2013
big business gets a reprieve; the individual citizen continues to get fcuked.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Sol wrote:
big business gets a reprieve; the individual citizen continues to get fcuked.
Typical of the Obama administration. Maybe raising the payroll tax again would help.
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#6 Jul 18, 2013
mea wrote:
so I'm not even going to read the article over at WallStreet Journal 'cause it is a pay-for-news site. You need a subscription.
BUT, I did see a different article on this subject.
The economy is not in good shape yet. This mandate stuff will send
things into a dip for sure......DAH....everyone has been saying this all along. FINALLY, the ears can hear 'cause the mouth stopped flapping long enough to let the ears work.
Bout time
Guess him Mom never told him the old one about having 2 ears & eyes but only one mouth and what it means.
quit

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Jul 18, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the Obama administration. Maybe raising the payroll tax again would help.
lying. The decrease was a always a temporary measure. You freeloaders don't want to pay for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Health Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California on Cusp of Offering Young Immigrants... Jun 27 M Robbins 6
News Obama: "Time to stop refighting" health care ba... Jun 27 President Donald ... 1
News Supreme Court's Health-Care Subsidies Ruling - ... Jun 25 Neil 1
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Jun 15 swedenforever 56
News Illegal immigrants: State Senate approves healt... Jun 5 ronnie 4
News Health care: Illegal immigrants would get Medi-... May '15 wild child 2
News Barbour hits "RomneyCare" at health care hearing (Mar '11) Mar '15 swedenforever 8
More from around the web