Statement: Administration Delays Employer Health-Care Mandate

Full story: The Wall Street Journal

The Obama administration said Tuesday it is delaying penalties for large employers who do not provide health-insurance coverage to workers under the federal health-care law for 2014, the first year the provision was set to take effect.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2013
mea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

so I'm not even going to read the article over at WallStreet Journal 'cause it is a pay-for-news site. You need a subscription.

BUT, I did see a different article on this subject.

The economy is not in good shape yet. This mandate stuff will send
things into a dip for sure......DAH....everyone has been saying this all along. FINALLY, the ears can hear 'cause the mouth stopped flapping long enough to let the ears work.

Bout time

“Drink up! Summer's comin'”

Since: Jul 10

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

O'bama delays mandate to save 2014 elections. It's that simple. The mandate will destroy small business and put the economy further under.
He should stick to community organizing and leave running the country to those that care about it.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

big business gets a reprieve; the individual citizen continues to get fcuked.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Sol wrote:
big business gets a reprieve; the individual citizen continues to get fcuked.
Typical of the Obama administration. Maybe raising the payroll tax again would help.
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

mea wrote:
so I'm not even going to read the article over at WallStreet Journal 'cause it is a pay-for-news site. You need a subscription.
BUT, I did see a different article on this subject.
The economy is not in good shape yet. This mandate stuff will send
things into a dip for sure......DAH....everyone has been saying this all along. FINALLY, the ears can hear 'cause the mouth stopped flapping long enough to let the ears work.
Bout time
Guess him Mom never told him the old one about having 2 ears & eyes but only one mouth and what it means.
quit

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the Obama administration. Maybe raising the payroll tax again would help.
lying. The decrease was a always a temporary measure. You freeloaders don't want to pay for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••