Obama says health care law is constit...

Obama says health care law is constitutional

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Apr 2, 2012, titled Obama says health care law is constitutional. In it, CNN reports that:

President Obama says of the bill, "There's a human element to this and I hope that's not forgotten in this political debate." Washington -- President Barack Obama weighed in Monday on last week's Supreme Court arguments about health care reform, saying he expected the justices to rule the act is constitutional.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Undercover Brother

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2012
I believe him - end of debate!(the gop wants to take control of women's bodies....like the nazis they are!)

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Sounds like Obama is trying to convince himself, his bill is constitutional, news flash - nobody is listening.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 2, 2012
Undercover Brother wrote:
I believe him - end of debate!(the gop wants to take control of women's bodies....like the nazis they are!)
Obviously the above libelous, gestapo mandating, politically inept, history illiterate and all around useful idiot is the kind of moron who regurgitates what some Constitution hating obamaite pooped in his ears. He/she/it is the kind of dork who would trade his Grandfather’s priceless Stradivarius for a shiny new whistle and some Chump Change.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 2, 2012
Yes indeed, here we have the lord marshal b. h. obama taking it upon himself to do the homework of another branch of government. I do not see the USSC running their mouths about his business as POTUS. Of course asinine stupidity is what one expects coming from a community organizer who for years associated with and launched his political career from the home of bill ayers the communist terrorist who has a rap sheet a mile long. Furthermore, ayers designed a bomb that blew up killing his girlfriend and two comrades. And to top it all off...that ayers' designed bomb was intended for US Soldiers attending a dance with civilians at Fort Dix NJ. To know bill ayers is to know the mind of the lord marshal b. h. obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Health Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP health care bill appears doomed as Collins ... Sun Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Kimmel calls Louisiana senator 'inbred' during ... Sep 22 Ex Senator Santpo... 6
News Bush Offers Plan to Repeal, Replace Federal Hea... (Oct '15) Aug 31 Polygamy 2
News 'Time to move on' from health care, Senate GOP ... Aug '17 John 87
News With Obamacare repeal dead, bipartisan group of... Jul '17 bottlecap 25
News Many of key players on Trump health care reform... Jul '17 AmericanPie Jamboree 2
News Senate GOP gets new pressure from Trump on heal... Jul '17 frogie 4
More from around the web