Insurers speed health care overhaul p...

Insurers speed health care overhaul preparations

There are 9 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Insurers speed health care overhaul preparations. In it, CBS News reports that:

The nation's big insurers are spending millions to carry out President Barack Obama's health care overhaul even though there's a chance the law won't survive Supreme Court scrutiny.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Mar 22, 2012
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Does a grenade look like a hop?
Patriot

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 22, 2012
FYI AMERICA

FROM AFRICAN PRESS INTERNATIONAL

"Obama will be forced by circumstances to apologise: Genuine Birth Certificate surfaces – Americans have been led to believe otherwise, revelation to change the political landscape"

http://africanpress.me/2012/03/09/president-o...

In the above article they DARE to ask if this usurping enemy within puppet that is playing Commander-In-Chief to Our Miliary - sending thousands of Our soldiers to their deaths in wars We are not suppose to be in, and signing Unconstitutional 'laws' into 'law'(NDAA, etc.) and threathening the American People with Executive Orders such as the "National Defense Resources Preparedness"(NDRP)the following:

"Should...Obama be Impeached; Forgiven and given a second term in office because (get this) he has done good for the country; Arrested and deported to Kenya; or Removed from office, Prosecuted, and Jailed in the US for intentionally hiding and lieing about the truth of his birth place and birth certificate?"

Barack Obama seized the office of President of the United States through fraud. As a usurper, he's never held office.

Since Barack Obama did become an usurper posturing as "the President," Congress cannot impeach him. Not being the actual President, he cannot be "removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors" (see Article II, Section 4).

The placement of a usurper into the office of the Presidency of the United States is the most blatant Act of War against the American People, their country and form of government since the Federal Reserve Act and Sixteenth Amendments of 1913 and the establishment of the military-industrial-government (i.e. CIA) complex in the 1950's.

We know how this regime is aided by cooperation of the judiciary and members of congress which turns a blind eye to the truth.
http://bible.cc/deuteronomy/16-19.htm

Which is classified as ‘domestic terrorism‘:

TITLE 18; PART I; CHAPTER 113B ; § 2331 defines “domestic terrorism” to mean activities that–

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

By installing a usurper, the perpetrators essentially affected the conduct of government inside the United States with the intent of coercing a civilian population, controlling the policy of government by intimidation or coercion, and by intentionally manipulating a presidential election to ensure the Unconstitutional occupancy of the presidency. Obama’s DHS is used to coerce terrorize, not to protect US citizens.

Within this context, Obama’s lack of Constitutionality is no longer a law enforcement matter, it has crossed the line into the arena of the United States military. The Officer’s Oath of Office mandates action:

“I,_____(SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me GOD.”

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
Sick of this

Kansas City, MO

#4 Mar 22, 2012
What's wrong with you?
Patriot wrote:
FYI AMERICA
FROM AFRICAN PRESS INTERNATIONAL
"Obama will be forced by circumstances to apologise: Genuine Birth Certificate surfaces – Americans have been led to believe otherwise, revelation to change the political landscape"
http://africanpress.me/2012/03/09/president-o...
In the above article they DARE to ask if this usurping enemy within puppet that is playing Commander-In-Chief to Our Miliary - sending thousands of Our soldiers to their deaths in wars We are not suppose to be in, and signing Unconstitutional 'laws' into 'law'(NDAA, etc.) and threathening the American People with Executive Orders such as the "National Defense Resources Preparedness"(NDRP)the following:
"Should...Obama be Impeached; Forgiven and given a second term in office because (get this) he has done good for the country; Arrested and deported to Kenya; or Removed from office, Prosecuted, and Jailed in the US for intentionally hiding and lieing about the truth of his birth place and birth certificate?"
Barack Obama seized the office of President of the United States through fraud. As a usurper, he's never held office.
Since Barack Obama did become an usurper posturing as "the President," Congress cannot impeach him. Not being the actual President, he cannot be "removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors" (see Article II, Section 4).
The placement of a usurper into the office of the Presidency of the United States is the most blatant Act of War against the American People, their country and form of government since the Federal Reserve Act and Sixteenth Amendments of 1913 and the establishment of the military-industrial-government (i.e. CIA) complex in the 1950's.
We know how this regime is aided by cooperation of the judiciary and members of congress which turns a blind eye to the truth.
http://bible.cc/deuteronomy/16-19.htm
Which is classified as ‘domestic terrorism‘:
TITLE 18; PART I; CHAPTER 113B ; § 2331 defines “domestic terrorism” to mean activities that–
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.
By installing a usurper, the perpetrators essentially affected the conduct of government inside the United States with the intent of coercing a civilian population, controlling the policy of government by intimidation or coercion, and by intentionally manipulating a presidential election to ensure the Unconstitutional occupancy of the presidency. Obama’s DHS is used to coerce terrorize, not to protect US citizens.
Within this context, Obama’s lack of Constitutionality is no longer a law enforcement matter, it has crossed the line into the arena of the United States military. The Officer’s Oath of Office mandates action:
“I,_____(SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me GOD.”
http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...

Since: Jan 10

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#5 Mar 22, 2012
Funny how people post stuff that isn't related to the article, or to life in general.

President Obama did not start the wars in Iraq or afghanistan. If you want to hang anyone for war crimes, it ought to be Bush and company!

Surprised you did not ask for his 'real' birth certificate either!
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#6 Mar 22, 2012
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#7 Mar 22, 2012
MORE PEOPLE NOW ARE DYING IN THE UNITED STATES THAN ARE BEING BORN, THE CLEAR RESULT OF THE ECONOMIC PLANNING THERE.
TAKE A SNIFF

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2012
WHEN ASKED THE DENTIST WHY....,he didnt take certain HEALTH INSURANCE dental plans ,he said the insurance company was only going to pay $2.00 per patient per month,$12 a year.thats all..the price of a pizza........my crrent dentist said my hmo dental plan was about useless... with 200,000 doctors, 150,000 dentists and 1,200,000 lawyers... AND GUESS WHERE THE GOVERNMENTS GOING TO CUT???? NOT THE $50 to $1000 AN HOUR LAWYER FEES.. get the picture of whats important? i understand many doctors ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEDICARE PATIENTS...GET THE BIG PICTURE...
TAKE A SNIFF

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2012
restructuring HEALTHCARE,has more to do with SHUFFLING the cost of healthcare to THOSE THAT PAY FOR IT,get taxed for it, like everything else SKEWING FOR SCREWING tables,formulas and MEANS TESTING.....the great society of LBJ got a LITTLE OUT OF HAND, paychecks and housing values plus all the other GREAT THINGS dont cover the sammy factor or the statey factor..its new strokes for old folks, and no strokes for young folks..ITS MORE ABOUT SCREWING THE PUBLIC ,with sammy at the wheel...SHUFFLING MONEY has become the norm. grovelling to pay the bills , WHILE LEADING THE COUNTRY DOWN THE SEWER.every tax ,fee you pay is for some one else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Health Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Sep 6 Swedenforever of ... 68
News Sorry, Bernie fans. His health care plan is sho... May '16 Time again 2
News Dig at Obamacare Chelsea Clinton laments 'crush... (Mar '16) Apr '16 too much 3
News House votes again to repeal health-care law (Jul '13) Feb '16 salvoz 44
News Barbour hits "RomneyCare" at health care hearing (Mar '11) Feb '16 Proud Rino 13
News Mr. Sanders needs to come clean about his healt... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Goonsquad 5
News Sanders: American health care is already rationed (Jan '16) Jan '16 News 2
More from around the web