CBS: Roberts switched vote on health care

Full story: USA Today

The decision by Chief Justice John Roberts to uphold President Obama's health care law will be studied for years -- and now details are emerging from the normally leak-proof Supreme Court itself.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Loren Eberly

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Chief Justice John Roberts consistent support of the Constitution our Founding Fathers enacted; is compliant with USA Labor Law and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), investment and independent business profit. This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. This enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.
roberts took a dive

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Gee you can fix the Supreme Court can't you John Roberts,you just proved it,you can fix anything can't you John Roberts,just ask Manny Pacquiao,How much did you get to sell you"re soul John Roberts.Geoorge Washington just rolled over in his grave John Roberts.You will be forced over and over to defend youself by saying "I am not a crook"

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

roberts took a dive wrote:
Gee you can fix the Supreme Court can't you John Roberts,you just proved it,you can fix anything can't you John Roberts,just ask Manny Pacquiao,How much did you get to sell you"re soul John Roberts.Geoorge Washington just rolled over in his grave John Roberts.You will be forced over and over to defend youself by saying "I am not a crook"
you really should lay off listening to Hannity roberts took a dive, you are starting to talk just like him roberts took a dive, and that can't be good for your mental health roberts took a dive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••