Gunman: Killing is what I do best

Gunman: Killing is what I do best

There are 126 comments on the CNN story from Dec 25, 2012, titled Gunman: Killing is what I do best. In it, CNN reports that:

A sniper who ambushed volunteer firefighters in upstate New York on Monday, killing two and seriously wounding two others, left a note saying he hoped to burn down his neighborhood and kill as many people as possible, police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Dec 12

Putian, China

#43 Dec 25, 2012
Ray-Ban glasses - Ray-Ban Ray-Ban sunglasses course of action information
Lens: Ray-Ban Ray-Ban sunglasses, founded inside the 1930s, the system, specially developed [url=http://www.raybanoutlets. co.uk/][b]ray ban wayfarer[/b][/url] for the U.S. Air Force and to block the high-altitude violent light.
?Ray Ban sunglasses lenses are high-quality optical glass manufacturing, bring you many great advantages. Extraordinary anti-ultraviolet function
Ray Ban lens 100% UV function in full compliance with all the American ANSIZ80.3, Europe EN1836 and Australia AS 1067 quality assurance standards.
?Very visual clarity
Via precision manufacturing and polishing method, the Ray-Ban lenses no optical deviation doesn't bring about eyestrain, headaches or fatigue following wearing.
?Lens color is not going to fade, making certain lasting for years.
?Frame: Ray-Ban Ray-Ban sunglasses frame design and manufacturing philosophy developed precise theoretical lens in the exact same nature, exceptionally tough material, often wear comfortable, exceptionally thoughtful face.
?1, double screw assembly, proficiently consolidate lens
2, the strict distorted test, toughness and stability to make certain the frame
?3, the curvature in the mirror arm primarily considerate of skin
4, weak [url=http://www.raybanoutlets. co.uk/ray-ban-wayfarer-sunglas ses-c-8.html]Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses[/url] arm finish style, should really face contour adjust
Nose pads
1, the smooth, rounded nose pads, exceptionally Tiefu
two, goose [url=http://www.raybanoutlets. co.uk/ray-ban-frame-c-5.html]R ay Ban Frame[/url] neck-Tropsch arm nose embedded inside the kid care can do multi-directional shift, present a additional comfortable supporting force
Plastic part
1, cellulose acetate or flexible nylon frame Avon, anti-burning, anti-chemical erosion, the color won't fade away.
?2, to be able to make certain smooth frame shape, so the cellulose acetate or nylon frame Following 4 days of grinding approach
Metal part
1, the key metal connection portion following plating welded to stop frame appears debris, erosion and loss of luster
two to wire fixed lens hard and durable, can be any adjustments, and consolidation from the lens.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#44 Dec 25, 2012
The BushMaster wrote:
white people are crazy.
He killed his grandmother.
Goes on to live with a sister he hates.
And nobody saw this has odd?
He was a great guy, huh?
The shooter, who was convicted of killing his grandmother decades ago, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound hours later.
What is your point, exactly??? NO ONE is saying he was a good person. Not one single poster on the multiple threads on here about this topic has said that. Not a one! Sooooo....what is your point? I'm not trying to be sarcastic...just wondering what your point is.
Nick Jr

United States

#45 Dec 25, 2012
That crazy fool should've never been freed from prison. He beat his grandmother to death with a hammer in the house NEXT DOOR!!! How was he ever going to "let it go" living there?!? NEVER. We need to zap fckers like that rather than release them from prison. Liberal fcking d-bags.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#46 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/assets/pdf/A21985601224. PDF
"Monroe County Court Judge Eugene W. Bergin"
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
"Monroe County ADA Louis P. Pilato"
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
"Monroe County Executive Lucien A. Morin"
IS A WHITE REPUBLICAN.
Don't get mad at some white person that made something of themselves as an attorney or a judge. Who cares what political party they belonged to, got nothing to with any of this. Stop your whining and complaining and get some of your people to go to law school. Or is it that you just need some sort of excuse to justify your hate and racism. That's what I see it as in your case. You just like to cry and blame other people for your mistakes
The Bushmaster

Rochester, NY

#47 Dec 25, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point, exactly??? NO ONE is saying he was a good person. Not one single poster on the multiple threads on here about this topic has said that. Not a one! Sooooo....what is your point? I'm not trying to be sarcastic...just wondering what your point is.
.....white people are crazy.
The BushMaster

Rochester, NY

#48 Dec 25, 2012
Nick Jr wrote:
That crazy fool should've never been freed from prison. He beat his grandmother to death with a hammer in the house NEXT DOOR!!! How was he ever going to "let it go" living there?!? NEVER. We need to zap fckers like that rather than release them from prison. Liberal fcking d-bags.
more confirmation that white people are crazy. they let this scraggly and scrawny looking trash loose.
joe

Taunton, MA

#49 Dec 25, 2012
I hope he is not a veteran
Gun Control

Rochester, NY

#50 Dec 25, 2012
joe wrote:
I hope he is not a veteran
not a chance, he's the Webster Spengler. A mad man.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#51 Dec 25, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get mad at some white person that made something of themselves as an attorney or a judge. Who cares what political party they belonged to, got nothing to with any of this.
The only thing that doesn't have anything to do with this
is black city folk.

This is completely a White Suburban Culture issue.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#52 Dec 25, 2012
morality wrote:
From what I heard, the house is owned by the mother who died a couple of months ago.
Why are to adult children in the 60's still single and living at moms home??
And did mom have a will??
Who was getting the house??
Was the house to also go to the Fire Department??
Was these 2 adult children being evicted???
Normally in these economic times there are very few living arrangements I would question. I did hear at least one of the family was living off disability. The mom being over 62 was probably on social security as could be the sister.

I heard this guy couldn't stand his sister. I heard when the mother died they said send donations to the same fire company they shot up. I'm wondering if the ex con was mad at the sister for not accepting donations/money for mother's passing. Plus she being the senior sibling probably got the house with no will anyway.

The killer although known to be belligerent at times was supposedly "quiet" since his prison release in 1998 and parole completion in 2006. Apparently he did go through a period in his life with a criminal career.

The most puzzling thing so far is that type written note...."Like the killer I am"... Yeh he's A killer for killing his grandmother 30 years ago but a serial killer or career killer? I'm wondering if he had a fight with his sister and she called him a killer and he got all spitefull and threw a tantrum.

ANY weapon he got was illegal so he's either stealing or doing business in the criminal underground. Who types a suicide note?
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#53 Dec 25, 2012
The BushMaster wrote:
white people are crazy.
He killed his grandmother.
Goes on to live with a sister he hates.
And nobody saw this has odd?
He was a great guy, huh?
The shooter, who was convicted of killing his grandmother decades ago, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound hours later.
Being an ex-con that's probably the only "decent" living arrangements he could find. I will say living in the same setting that set him off is not the greatest idea. I'm surprised a parole officer or shrink didn't take notice.

He still had ILLEGAL weapons-were they stolen or purchased on the black market?

A type written multi page suicide note?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#54 Dec 26, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
A "note"??? Yes how convenient. These "events" are nothing but a way for the american government to do what they have wanted to do for decades which is to try and ban guns in america period.Anyone with a little common sense can look at these "events" and see these stories do not make sense.
The gunman was a convicted felon;and,by federal law,prohibited from even "touching" a firearm. We don't need MORE gun laws;we need MORE enforcement of current gun laws.
Right2BearArms

Rochester, NY

#56 Dec 26, 2012
Another example of a complete failure of the criminal justice system. Turds like spengler should be executed before they cause harm to others. We wasted decades of taxpayer money keeping this crazed killer alive, to only have him kill again.

NYS needs to flip the switch on the fry chair for all the death row inmates ASAP. I'm sick of using taxpayer dollars to feed them all 3 meals daily.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#58 Dec 26, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
is black city folk.
You should have nothing to do with this because all you do is spew the same garbage, hate and racism. Go get an education, of course that means you have to finish high school first. Man did you waste your youth.
Steal City is Stupid

Rochester, NY

#59 Dec 26, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>The gunman was a convicted felon;and,by federal law,prohibited from even "touching" a firearm. We don't need MORE gun laws;we need MORE enforcement of current gun laws.

Rochester, NY

#60 Dec 26, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have nothing to do with this because all you do is spew the same garbage, hate and racism. Go get an education, of course that means you have to finish high school first. Man did you waste your youth.
why don't you stick to the story and stop nitpicking. You're good for straining at gnats but love swallowing camels.

Better yet. STFU!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#61 Dec 26, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
is black city folk.
How many blacks were murdered in the city by blacks this year?

How many black were shot in the city by blacks this year?

This is completely a Black Urban Culture issue.
Nick Jr

United States

#62 Dec 26, 2012
Good morning, PITTFORD PETE lmao

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63 Dec 26, 2012
Nick Jr wrote:
Good morning, PITTFORD PETE lmao
Yo!!! HEEYYYY Crotchety/Peter! You want to explain to us why you make fun of a Vietnam Vet who has injuries sustained while serving this country when you have a severe handicap of your own???? Huh???? Waiting to hear back from ya, Crotchety. Karma. What a biotch it can be! ;)
handymanIII

Abingdon, VA

#65 Dec 26, 2012
I'm just sayin, democrat or republican if someone takes a human life then they shuld lose theirs! Being on death row for 10 years is unacceptable. You get one year and then a needle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
News Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
News Three fatal stabbing victims in Santa Barbara r... (May '14) Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 39
News Vegas rampage victims honored, eulogized as heroes (Jun '14) Jun '14 Yep2 32
News Santa Barbara Rampage Victim's Family Hopes He ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 drive by media 1
News Paul Ciancia, LAX shooting suspect, charged wit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 national whistleb... 2
News Who is behind the Washington Navy Yard rampage? (Sep '13) Oct '13 chomikuj 16
More from around the web