French gunman's - proud' brother ques...

French gunman's - proud' brother questioned

There are 5 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 24, 2012, titled French gunman's - proud' brother questioned. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The brother of the gunman who killed seven people last week was taken to Paris on Saturday for further questioning, and a police source disclosed that the man had said he was "proud" of his brother's killing spree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

paul

West Melton, New Zealand

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Why oh why did the western world let these trash live in our countries.

Down the road we are going to paid a big price.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2012
why is it, every time I read or hear about the followers of Islam, it involves murder, hate, child trafficking, mutilations, rape, beheading, theaft, piracy, abductions, suicide bombings, flag and poppy burning. It seems that they all proudly support all of the afore mentioned as not one of them speaks out against these terrible acts. dose ISLAM stand for

I nsaine
S upporters of
L iers
A nd
M urderers

Islam the religion of peace I dont think so!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 24, 2012
This jerk is proud, time to send his butt back to the Islamic paradise he came from.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#4 Mar 24, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
This jerk is proud, time to send his butt back to the Islamic paradise he came from.
They can't, he's a French citizen born in France.
But I'm very sure that they will keep a really close eye on him in the future.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Mar 24, 2012
He should be guillotined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA cops fatally shoot man near CNN Hollywood af... Feb '17 Pessimistic1 7
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
More from around the web