Names and Ages of Those Killed in Con...

Names and Ages of Those Killed in Conn. Rampage

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Dec 15, 2012, titled Names and Ages of Those Killed in Conn. Rampage. In it, ABC News reports that:

Names and ages of the 26 people gunned down at a Connecticut elementary school Friday in the second-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history: This photo posted to the Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page shows Emilie Parker and her father Robbie Parker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 15, 2012

Since: Sep 10

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Fkcu-brained Michelle Malkin, speaking about teachers in Wisconsin:

>> They really outdid themselves. In Wisconsin and
>> across the nation, public school employee unions
>> spared no kiddie human shields in their battle
>> against GOP Gov. Scott Walker’s budget and
>> pension reforms.

"Kiddie human shields". How charming.

Several of those murdered in Connecticut were teachers and the school principal, and they died protecting those children. One of them, Victoria Soto, put herself between the gunman and he studends. She took a bullet for them, saving their lives.

Malkin should be deported to Angeles City in the Philippines and made to earn her living on her back. She's not fit to breathe air.

Since: Sep 10

#3 Dec 15, 2012
That should read, "between the gunman and her students". Haste makes waste.

I also meant "Fkcu-brained republican Michelle Malkin".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three fatal stabbing victims in Santa Barbara r... (May '14) Oct 3 davy 40
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct 3 davy 2
News Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
News Vegas rampage victims honored, eulogized as heroes (Jun '14) Jun '14 Yep2 32
News Santa Barbara Rampage Victim's Family Hopes He ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 drive by media 1
News Paul Ciancia, LAX shooting suspect, charged wit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 national whistleb... 2
News Who is behind the Washington Navy Yard rampage? (Sep '13) Oct '13 chomikuj 16
More from around the web