Police: Colo. gunman acted alone

Full story: CBS News
Authorities continue to investigate the motives of Aurora shooting suspect James Holmes, as new evidence emerges about the murder weapons. Full Story
Bonnie Lass

Montgomery, AL

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Wrong!!

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges....you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the..."

- Barack Obama

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Bonnie Lass wrote:
Wrong!!
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges....you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the..."
- Barack Obama
Then "Somebody" failed and should be held accountable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... Oct '14 swizzler 1
Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
Three fatal stabbing victims in Santa Barbara r... (May '14) Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 39
Vegas rampage victims honored, eulogized as heroes (Jun '14) Jun '14 Yep2 32
Santa Barbara Rampage Victim's Family Hopes He ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 drive by media 1
Paul Ciancia, LAX shooting suspect, charged wit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 national whistleb... 2
Who is behind the Washington Navy Yard rampage? (Sep '13) Oct '13 chomikuj 16
More from around the web