Oakland college gunman lined up stude...

Oakland college gunman lined up students and opened fire, police say

There are 3 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Oakland college gunman lined up students and opened fire, police say. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

New details have emerged about the gruesome sequence of events that unfolded Monday at Oikos University, where a gunman allegedly killed his peers one by one inside a classroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Where is Sharpten and Jackson filled with out rage?
Oh that's right..The man and victums were Asian
in questioning we learn

Mesa, AZ

#9 Apr 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Where is Sharpten and Jackson filled with out rage?
Oh that's right..The man and victums were Asian
Because they are the true Racists
Oaklander

Portland, OR

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Quan did such a great job of dismantling the police dept, she is now paying the price. Wonder if Edgewater Dr is in her 100 block anti-crime plan, or if she tried to strip it of officers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
News Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
News Three fatal stabbing victims in Santa Barbara r... (May '14) Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 39
News Vegas rampage victims honored, eulogized as heroes (Jun '14) Jun '14 Yep2 32
More from around the web