Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.

There are 20 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday left the gunman dead and at least one teacher wounded and sent frightened pupils into the parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#787 Dec 20, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
The NRA was not the reason this happened.
The NRA made it possible for this mentally ill gun gnutter to put his hands on an assault weapon that could fire 11 shots into a six year old in three seconds and then fire another 10 shots into the kid next to him in a few more seconds and the NRA has its fingerprints all over this.

DEAL WITH IT.

If you sent them money you own part of it.

Location hidden

#788 Dec 20, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
You're for punishing law abiding citizens
I really hope you understand I have no interest at all in your rants.

The NRA owns this one.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#790 Dec 20, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It's the way you perceive it. Not the way scholars and lawmakers have used it.
Scholars and lawmakers?...I smell SPIN....

Location hidden

#791 Dec 20, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dishonest on your part. You try to leave out "the right of the people". It has a dual purpose.
The Constitution wholly pertains to people....no mo spin, please....

Location hidden

#792 Dec 20, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the 2nd Amendment made it possible.
Actually, it doesn't.

No matter how hard you and your tiny-dicked friends stomp their feet.

No more special rights, Pickles.

Location hidden

#793 Dec 20, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
Gun Free Zones made it possible
The NRA made carrying assault weapons into schools possible.

The NRA was still hollering for the right to carry concealed into kindergartens 24 hours before the slaughter.

I see legislation prohibiting carry any weapons into schools passing in months.

This is not going to be swept under the NRA rug.

Location hidden

#794 Dec 20, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
Can you tell me the guys name that stopped the mall murderer with his concealed carry sidearm? Probably not.
I don't read NRA fiction.

I can tell you the names of the children slaughtered with this NRA approved assault weapon.

Do you care?
just another guy

Saint Louis, MO

#797 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are: a killer took a NRA-approved assault weapon into a school and using NRA-approved large capacity ammo clips walked up and down the aisle and shot children at point blank range- some as many as eleven times- and the NRA solution to this is to make it easier for more people to get more guns.
A murderer took stolen weapons, while under the influence of psychotropic drugs, to a place that gun control laws guaranteed him an ample supply of unarmed victims.

No matter how hard you stamp your little girly gay feet, those are the facts.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#799 Dec 20, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It totally pertains to the MILITIA.....even you should get that....I'm not for strict gun control, but don't lie about how it's worded....
"The right to keep and bear arms is not said by the amendment to depend on the existence of a militia. No condition is stated or implied as to the relation of the right to keep and bear arms and to the necessity of a well-regulated militia as requisite to the security of a free state. The right to keep and bear arms is deemed unconditional by the entire sentence."
Roy Copperud, English language usage expert.
Bobo

Jackson, MO

#800 Dec 20, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you call facts "fiction". Says a lot about you. Probably why you have no friends or love life. I worked at the NSA for 3 years. With the personality disorders you exhibit. I imagine you're on a list and you're being watched.
He/she should be ,clearly bat shit crazy.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#801 Dec 20, 2012
quick question
We can go look up how many hand gun deaths there have been this year.

Does anyone have the number of death that may have been prevented by the timely
use of a legally owned gun?

Location hidden

#802 Dec 20, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna compare dicks? I bet ya mines bigger. And I'm keeping my guns.
I am sure you've compared lots of dicks and use your mouth as a gauge.

No more private gun sales loophole.

No more NRA-approved mass murder clips.

No more assault weapons.

It's coming.

Location hidden

#803 Dec 20, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The right to keep and bear arms is not said by the amendment
Americans are going to put up with you tiny-dicked babies crying for special rights.

The second amendment doesn't give you the right to expose our children to your toys.

The NRA owns this one.

Tick tock.

It's coming.

Location hidden

#804 Dec 20, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you call facts "fiction".
Fiction.

The real facts are more than 32,000 dead every year and the number has been going up.

The gun that fat hubby buys to "protect the family" ends up killing the wife, killing the next door neighbor's kid, or ends up being used by his teenager to shoot himself in the basement.

Those are the facts.

And now we have 27 MORE dead in one shooting and it is one of twenty mass shootings in the last year.

Americans are fed up with it.

Location hidden

#807 Dec 20, 2012
Best thing we could actually accomplish...is to secure the entry and exit points of our schools, much better....Once school starts, no one without visual and/or verbal approval, should be allowed any easy access.....and direct alarms to the local police dispatch....
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#808 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you've compared lots of dicks and use your mouth as a gauge.
No more private gun sales loophole.
No more NRA-approved mass murder clips.
No more assault weapons.
It's coming.
LOl You mean no more new assault style weapons leaving a mere 25 to 30 million grandfathered assault weapons remaining in the hands of private citizens,
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#809 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiction.
The real facts are more than 32,000 dead every year and the number has been going up.
The gun that fat hubby buys to "protect the family" ends up killing the wife, killing the next door neighbor's kid, or ends up being used by his teenager to shoot himself in the basement.
Those are the facts.
And now we have 27 MORE dead in one shooting and it is one of twenty mass shootings in the last year.
Americans are fed up with it.

Americans with shoes unite and expose the left wing bsers that make up facts as they go along.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#810 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans are going to put up with you tiny-dicked babies crying for special rights.
The second amendment doesn't give you the right to expose our children to your toys.
The NRA owns this one.
Tick tock.
It's coming.

Liberals with their gun free zones own that one.You would think they would learn from other massacres in gun free zones but no, it never sinks in and people die,.This time many young children who, if they had a choice would have wanted their teachers to be armed to prevent this nut with a gun from taking advantage of another liberal promoted gun free zone. A gun free zone is equivalent to building a chicken coop in fox country and removing the door.

Jackson, MO

#811 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiction.
The real facts are more than 32,000 dead every year and the number .
Anti-gun people are also counting self defense shootings (where guns actually saved a livee) in that number as well as all justifiable homicides by police in the line of duty( where guns actually saved lives). And suicides by people who will find a way gun or not.

If you google cdc.gov gun homicides , oh hell let me do that for you.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

Anyway as you can plainly see by biased free results ,total fire arm homicides in 2008 ..........nmmmmm Drum roll Johnny!!

Barely one third of your context skewed agenda based opinion. Oh , unless the CDC is just a bunch of littledicked gunnutter liars as you so eloquently put it.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#813 Dec 20, 2012
The Supreme Court rulings are the law of the land. The liberals are not. Their laws are subject to review by the Supreme court, so let them pass all the gun laws they want, they won't stand up in court. All they have done is make people run to the gun stores, and arm themselves like they never would if they didn't know Obama is going to pass new anti gun laws. So what. He will be gone in 2016. The 2nd Amendment to the Bill of rights is forever. Democrats are so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
News Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
News Three fatal stabbing victims in Santa Barbara r... (May '14) Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 39
News Vegas rampage victims honored, eulogized as heroes (Jun '14) Jun '14 Yep2 32
News Santa Barbara Rampage Victim's Family Hopes He ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 drive by media 1
News Paul Ciancia, LAX shooting suspect, charged wit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 national whistleb... 2
News Who is behind the Washington Navy Yard rampage? (Sep '13) Oct '13 chomikuj 16
More from around the web