Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in ele...

Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.

There are 1567 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday left the gunman dead and at least one teacher wounded and sent frightened pupils into the parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#429 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as much as seeing someone shot dead by a assault weapon.
Here's a thought: start with the real weapons and work your way back to the video games.
Who got shot with an assault weapon?

Apparently you think we should ban cars and guns since they are both involved in drive by shootings.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#430 Dec 16, 2012
McGruff wrote:
And there isn't really anything called an assault weapon
Stick to what you know most about, Kneepads: what you can legally get away with in Kentucky that is illegal in other states, sodomy and sex with farm animals.
2011 Connecticut Code
Title 53 Crimes
Chapter 943 Offenses Against Public Peace and Safety
Sec. 53-202a. Assault weapons: Definition.
More Sharing ServicesShare |
Sec. 53-202a. Assault weapons: Definition.(a) As used in this section and sections 53-202b to 53-202k, inclusive, "assault weapon" means:

(1) Any selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user or any of the following specified semiautomatic firearms: Algimec Agmi; Armalite AR-180; Australian Automatic Arms SAP Pistol; Auto-Ordnance Thompson type; Avtomat Kalashnikov AK-47 type; Barrett Light-Fifty model 82A1; Beretta AR-70; Bushmaster Auto Rifle and Auto Pistol; Calico models M-900, M-950 and 100-P; Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88; Colt AR-15 and Sporter; Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max-1 and Max-2; Encom MK-IV, MP-9 and MP-45; Fabrique Nationale FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FN/FNC; FAMAS MAS 223; Feather AT-9 and Mini-AT; Federal XC-900 and XC-450; Franchi SPAS-12 and LAW-12; Galil AR and ARM; Goncz High-Tech Carbine and High-Tech Long Pistol; Heckler & Koch HK-91, HK-93, HK-94 and SP-89; Holmes MP-83; MAC-10, MAC-11 and MAC-11 Carbine type; Intratec TEC-9 and Scorpion; Iver Johnson Enforcer model 3000; Ruger Mini-14/5F folding stock model only; Scarab Skorpion; SIG 57 AMT and 500 series; Spectre Auto Carbine and Auto Pistol; Springfield Armory BM59, SAR-48 and G-3; Sterling MK-6 and MK-7; Steyr AUG; Street Sweeper and Striker 12 revolving cylinder shotguns; USAS-12; UZI Carbine, Mini-Carbine and Pistol; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson "Linda" Pistol;

(2) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (1) of this subsection, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (1) of this subsection, may be rapidly assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person;

(3) Any semiautomatic firearm not listed in subdivision (1) of this subsection that meets the following criteria:

(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

(i) A folding or telescoping stock;

(ii) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

(iii) A bayonet mount;

(iv) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and
(v) A grenade launcher; or

(B) A semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

(i) An ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip; (4) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (3) of this subsection, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (3) of this subsection, may be rapidly assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.

(b) As used in this section and sections 53-202b to 53-202k, inclusive, the term "assault weapon" does not include any firearm modified to render it permanently inoperable.

(ii) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip or silencer;

(iii) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned;

(iv) A manufactured weight of fifty ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and

(clip)

Location hidden

#431 Dec 16, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?.
Really.
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#432 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the size of my underwear have to do with sadistic tyrants torturing me with colon restriction devices? Or are you admitting that you are using children as an excuse to torture your victims?

Oh I thought your underwear was too tight. On second thought I believe it is your brain that is tortured since the colon restriction devices impede your ability to put you head up your butt.

Location hidden

#433 Dec 16, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
Apparently you think we should ban cars and guns since they are both involved in drive by shootings.
I think you should show up at Sandy Hook and share your humor with the parents of the dead children.
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#434 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should show up at Sandy Hook and share your humor with the parents of the dead children.
I think you should show up at Sandy Hook and explain to the victim's parents the benefits of left wing legislated "gun free" zones and how successful they are. You can point to, the Luby Restaurant in Texas, Columbine HS , the campus of Virginia Tech and the Cinemark theatre in Colorado as some of your crowning achievements in keeping citizens safe from gun violence.
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#435 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.

Don't let the facts get in your way. Oh,you never .
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#436 Dec 16, 2012
DO
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#437 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your mouth and swallow, that is what you are good at, Kneepads.
Your boyfriend has been banging against your forehead a little hard, it seems.
(quote)
Every child killed at Sandy Hook was in first grade
By Kevin Roderick | December 15, 2012 4:59 PM
All 26 of Adam Lanza's victims at the school in Newtown, Connecticut were shot multiple times with a long gun of some sort, officials said today. The victims were first graders, ages six and seven, and six female staffers. Lanza's mother Nancy, who was shot and killed at the home she shared with her son, did not work at the school. Adam Lanza's connection to the school remained unclear on Saturday. He killed himself at the school, for a total of 28 deaths.
The principal and the school psychologist were killed as they tried to approach the gunman and protect students.
(clip)
<quoted text>
Should sadistic tyrants using children as an excuse to torture their victims with colon restriction devices go without retribution?
The Boston Tea Party of December 16, 1773, took place when a group of Massachusetts Patriots, protesting the monopoly on American tea importation recently granted by Parliament to the East India Company, seized 342 chests of tea in a midnight raid on three tea ships and threw them into the harbor.
obamaisafake

Carmel, IN

#438 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
You really see nothing wrong with sadistic tyrants using children as an excuse to torture their victims with colon restriction devices?
The Boston Tea Party of December 16, 1773, took place when a group of Massachusetts Patriots, protesting the monopoly on American tea importation recently granted by Parliament to the East India Company, seized 342 chests of tea in a midnight raid on three tea ships and threw them into the harbor.
Sounds like you are in need of some kind of medical intervention because you are making absolutely no sense. Check yourself in.

Location hidden

#439 Dec 16, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should show up at Sandy Hook and explain to the victim's parents the benefits of left wing legislated "gun free" zones and how successful they are.
I don't think they will confuse what killed their children: an assault weapon that should not be allowed to be sold in the US.

And that the gun (and many others not needed for protection) was purchased by ONE OF YOUR KIND.

Americans are FED UP with the special rights demanded by the NRA. The NRA money is not going to hide the legislators any more.
Cat74

United States

#440 Dec 16, 2012
Mrs Lanza was an activist Democrat that raised money for several leftist funds. She was not poor, and unfortunate. The only reason she liked guns was because she was raised with them on a farm. There are people on the social network that knew her well.

Location hidden

#441 Dec 16, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the facts get in your way. Oh,you never .
The facts are in the Newtown morgue.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#442 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as much as seeing someone shot dead by a assault weapon.
Here's a thought: start with the real weapons and work your way back to the video games.
what is an assault weapon?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#443 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they will confuse what killed their children: an assault weapon that should not be allowed to be sold in the US.
And that the gun (and many others not needed for protection) was purchased by ONE OF YOUR KIND.
Americans are FED UP with the special rights demanded by the NRA. The NRA money is not going to hide the legislators any more.
Americans are FED UP with liberal leftists like you
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#444 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Open your mouth and swallow, that is what you are good at, Kneepads.
Your boyfriend has been banging against your forehead a little hard, it seems.
(quote)
Every child killed at Sandy Hook was in first grade
By Kevin Roderick | December 15, 2012 4:59 PM

All 26 of Adam Lanza's victims at the school in Newtown, Connecticut were shot multiple times with a long gun of some sort, officials said today. The victims were first graders, ages six and seven, and six female staffers. Lanza's mother Nancy, who was shot and killed at the home she shared with her son, did not work at the school. Adam Lanza's connection to the school remained unclear on Saturday. He killed himself at the school, for a total of 28 deaths.

The principal and the school psychologist were killed as they tried to approach the gunman and protect students.
(clip)

McGruff wrote, "
McGruff
Elizabethtown, KY
Mum was drunk.
"
so you didn't answer my post. Nothing unusual about that cupcake. When you can't answer it because you are a shallow litter feller and lie. Nice going cupcake. Go to mummy now she needs another shot of gin.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#445 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Swallow, Kneepads.

It's your only talent.
no my talent is analysing why you failed to become a man cupcake and you prove me right every time you post. I am right about your mum. A drunk and you followed in her footsteps cupcake. Glad I could again show everyone how you are less than a man. Thanks for helping cupcake
Cat74

United States

#446 Dec 16, 2012
The fact is the Democrat President will exploit dead children to try to get gun control. It won't work, because even Democrats want to keep their cushy job, and they know the NRA will spend millions replacing them in the next election. I guarantee the southern, and western Democrats won't go along with gun control. So Obama can do his Jessee Jackson dance, and forget about it.

Location hidden

#447 Dec 16, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no my talent is
McGruff
Elizabethtown, KY

hey cupcake he didn't use a rifle. He used two pistols.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#448 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to what you know most about, Kneepads: what you can legally get away with in Kentucky that is illegal in other states, sodomy and sex with farm animals.
2011 Connecticut Code
Title 53 Crimes
Chapter 943 Offenses Against Public Peace and Safety
Sec. 53-202a. Assault weapons: Definition.
More Sharing ServicesShare |
Sec. 53-202a. Assault weapons: Definition.(a) As used in this section and sections 53-202b to 53-202k, inclusive, "assault weapon" means:

(1) Any selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user or any of the following specified semiautomatic firearms: Algimec Agmi; Armalite AR-180; Australian Automatic Arms SAP Pistol; Auto-Ordnance Thompson type; Avtomat Kalashnikov AK-47 type; Barrett Light-Fifty model 82A1; Beretta AR-70; Bushmaster Auto Rifle and Auto Pistol; Calico models M-900, M-950 and 100-P; Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88; Colt AR-15 and Sporter; Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max-1 and Max-2; Encom MK-IV, MP-9 and MP-45; Fabrique Nationale FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FN/FNC; FAMAS MAS 223; Feather AT-9 and Mini-AT; Federal XC-900 and XC-450; Franchi SPAS-12 and LAW-12; Galil AR and ARM; Goncz High-Tech Carbine and High-Tech Long Pistol; Heckler & Koch HK-91, HK-93, HK-94 and SP-89; Holmes MP-83; MAC-10, MAC-11 and MAC-11 Carbine type; Intratec TEC-9 and Scorpion; Iver Johnson Enforcer model 3000; Ruger Mini-14/5F folding stock model only; Scarab Skorpion; SIG 57 AMT and 500 series; Spectre Auto Carbine and Auto Pistol; Springfield Armory BM59, SAR-48 and G-3; Sterling MK-6 and MK-7; Steyr AUG; Street Sweeper and Striker 12 revolving cylinder shotguns; USAS-12; UZI Carbine, Mini-Carbine and Pistol; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson "Linda" Pistol;

(2) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (1) of this subsection, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (1) of this subsection, may be rapidly assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person;

(3) Any semiautomatic firearm not listed in subdivision (1) of this subsection that meets the following criteria:

(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

(i) A folding or telescoping stock;

(ii) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

(iii) A bayonet mount;

(iv) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and
(v) A grenade launcher; or

(B) A semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

(i) An ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip; (4) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (3) of this subsection, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (3) of this subsection, may be rapidly assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.

(b) As used in this section and sections 53-202b to 53-202k, inclusive, the term "assault weapon" unloaded; and

(clip)
fully auto weapons cupcake are illegal unless you have a special permit that almost no one has. Many hunting rifle cupcake are semi automatic. Exactly the same as those guns you call assault weapons. Exactly the same as an AR-15 cupcake or a Ak-47. Exactly the same cupcake. And he didn't use a rifle cupcake. He used two pistols. And in fact very few murders or crimes are committed by what you ignorant cupcakes call an assault weapon. Most crimes are committed with small caliber pistols. In many cases .22 caliber

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
News Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
More from around the web