28 dead in Conn. rampage

28 dead in Conn. rampage

There are 221 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 15, 2012, titled 28 dead in Conn. rampage. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This time, the shooter killed 27 people, including his elementary-schoolteacher mother, her principal and 20 children, most of them kindergartners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

youre an idiot

Utica, NY

#144 Dec 16, 2012
The video on youtube where Plague say's---

WAAAAA LEAVE THE GUNS ALONE,, WAAAAA LEAVE THEM ALONE, THEY KILL, WAAAAAA LEAVE THE SEMI ALONE, WAAAAA HOW YOU YOU USE SEMI, WAAAAA YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE WAAAAA YOU BASTARS LEAVE THEM SEMIS ALONE WAAAAA PEOPLE ARE DIEING WAAAAA LEAVE THEM GUN ALONE.

Was removed.
youre an idiot

Utica, NY

#145 Dec 16, 2012
Here is Plague's video that wasn't removed from youtube.

youre an idiot

Utica, NY

#146 Dec 16, 2012
I'm scared and hiding from crocodile dundee.
youre an idiot

Utica, NY

#147 Dec 16, 2012
Did you go looking for the lost girls from wolf creek ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#148 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
little dumps...5 bedroom house mate..LOL..worth at least 6 time the average house price where your from thats for sure..UTICA, NY !!LOL
waste...
You guys are wasting our time.

Anyone can post anything. Personal stories and claims are unprovable and should be viewed as such.

Location hidden

#149 Dec 16, 2012
Where was all this 'last straw' gun control talk before the first Tuesday in November?
stay out of Connells

Utica, NY

#150 Dec 16, 2012
Mate- Verb
(of animals or birds) Come together for breeding; copulate: "successful males may mate with many females".

I guess Plague was turned down by so many kangaroos, he's trying to hit on topix posters.
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#152 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
AMERICA CIVILIZED?
Don't worry Deng.... the chinese will take america soon anyway and show em civilization... since Australia has some mining deals with you, maybe you might spare us...
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#153 Dec 16, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are wasting our time.
Anyone can post anything. Personal stories and claims are unprovable and should be viewed as such.
You wasted time replying to this didn't you...
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#154 Dec 16, 2012
youre an idiot wrote:
The video on youtube where Plague say's---
WAAAAA LEAVE THE GUNS ALONE,, WAAAAA LEAVE THEM ALONE, THEY KILL, WAAAAAA LEAVE THE SEMI ALONE, WAAAAA HOW YOU YOU USE SEMI, WAAAAA YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE WAAAAA YOU BASTARS LEAVE THEM SEMIS ALONE WAAAAA PEOPLE ARE DIEING WAAAAA LEAVE THEM GUN ALONE.
Was removed.
keep changing your name why dont you..scared little rat...

Location hidden

#155 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
You wasted time replying to this didn't you...
No.

When the obvious isn't, well, obvious, a nudge (post) to put you back on track is good for all involved.
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#156 Dec 16, 2012
I've been to China and the US... I can't believe how many beggers i saw in the states... China barely had any...! most americans are beggers anyway.. every wants a tip...
kangaroo que ers

Utica, NY

#157 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
keep changing your name why dont you..scared little rat...
Run your fa gget mouth, your lucky, I'd knock your mothers teeth out while you watch.

Location hidden

#158 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
I've been to China and the US... I can't believe how many beggers i saw in the states... China barely had any...! most americans are beggers anyway.. every wants a tip...
Is there a point you're trying to make?
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#159 Dec 16, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
When the obvious isn't, well, obvious, a nudge (post) to put you back on track is good for all involved.
Ye I know you do, but see you have your fellow american who changed his name a few times saying bad things about my family when all i had was a theory on gun control which he didn't approve of... SO like a communist he is, he blatantly tried to kill my democratic opinion..
Thats not American..I wasnt rude to him... He started it...can't argue with americans...to stupid most of em...
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#160 Dec 16, 2012
kangaroo que ers wrote:
<quoted text>
Run your fa gget mouth, your lucky, I'd knock your mothers teeth out while you watch.
Big words from a homosexual...why dont you tell your mother she left the money on the fridge last night after I FKed her a few times...
kangaroo que ers

Utica, NY

#161 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
Ye I know you do, but see you have your fellow american who changed his name a few times saying bad things about my family when all i had was a theory on gun control which he didn't approve of... SO like a communist he is, he blatantly tried to kill my democratic opinion..
Thats not American..I wasnt rude to him... He started it...can't argue with americans...to stupid most of em...
What does changing title have to do with anything, can your retard brain comprehend anything.

When Martin Bryant killed with a semi-auto, Did you get your period and cry for years when he used a semi to kill, you poor poor girl, you must have cried yourself to sleep for months.

Did you go visit Martin and tell him what a bad boy he is, did you tell him you would swallow his load if he said he was sorry ?
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#162 Dec 16, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a point you're trying to make?
Point is...your society is decaying real fast..

Location hidden

#163 Dec 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
AMERICA CIVILIZED?
Yeah, I must admit they have us beat in the capital punishment arena - no screwing around with 20 years of appeals, three squares and cable TV. No siree, a bullet to the head, and a fee to the family for the cost of the bullet.
Dingo ate my baby

Utica, NY

#164 Dec 16, 2012
Take some meds kangaroo girl before you look at the title, it changed.

Call your shrink and see if he can talk you through the emotional fits.

Take deep breaths, in and out.

WAAAAAAAAA leave guns alone, WAAAAAAA leave title alone.

WAAAAAA I can't get a kangaroo to MATE, MATE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
News Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
News Three fatal stabbing victims in Santa Barbara r... (May '14) Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 39
News Vegas rampage victims honored, eulogized as heroes (Jun '14) Jun '14 Yep2 32
News Santa Barbara Rampage Victim's Family Hopes He ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 drive by media 1
News Paul Ciancia, LAX shooting suspect, charged wit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 national whistleb... 2
News Who is behind the Washington Navy Yard rampage? (Sep '13) Oct '13 chomikuj 16
More from around the web