28 dead in Conn. rampage

28 dead in Conn. rampage

There are 221 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 15, 2012, titled 28 dead in Conn. rampage. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This time, the shooter killed 27 people, including his elementary-schoolteacher mother, her principal and 20 children, most of them kindergartners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#103 Dec 16, 2012
smokingwillie wrote:
<quoted text>
With your tag "liberal teachers ruin kids" you should be REAL happy today because there are now fewer teachers because of the gunman. Of course, your real saying should be "Redneck teabagger douchebags ruin kids" and then you should take the pledge to stay away from all kids so the country does not get any worse. The shooter. like you, hated teachers. It was his hatred, the kind that you so willingly support and pass on, that allowed him to kill. Better yet, do like he did and take one of your guns and blow what little brains you have out the back of your head.
so you are a welfare state seeking liberal I take

Ok

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#104 Dec 16, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks.[1]
How soon we forget.
Clinton got the same memo's...many times. He was too busy chasing interns around the oval office to worry about it.

HOW were the attacks going to take place? Where?? When?? Methods...not in the memo.

Your propaganda is useless shyte floating in a sea of the liberal sewer system.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#105 Dec 16, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are a welfare state seeking liberal I take
Ok
I can see from your writing why you are pissed at teachers. You sound like Yoda. They really didn't teach you anything by the time you graduated 5th grade, now did they?
Plague

Keilor, Australia

#106 Dec 16, 2012
1> Ban all automatic and semi-automatic weapons.
anyone gets caught 20 years jail.(only farmers to protect their livestock....and certain professions)
2> Only single shot weapons legal and must be kept in safes.. bullets in separate safe. NO SAFE 5 years jail.
3> Guns cannot be transported in vehicles unless specific documentation is obtained for their use.
3> Ban the media from their sadistic appetite for stories like this. Gives other sick f#%ks goals for greater notoriety..
4> Spend more on mental health education and therapy.
5> Make strict military training compulsory at age 16-18 for proper understanding, self respect and security for the country and its civilians.
... Now if anyone disagrees with this....then expect more carnage in the future and to a greater degree..
Society does not need weapons like those...
These weapons should only be distributed to society
if the country is attacked by another country...
Its time to grow up America....

Paradise Valley Arizona

#107 Dec 16, 2012
smokingwillie wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see from your writing why you are pissed at teachers. You sound like Yoda. They really didn't teach you anything by the time you graduated 5th grade, now did they?
pissed at teachers?

You are right, I am simply because they NO LONGER TEACH
They indoctrinate.
Liberal Indoctrination in the Public Schools Never Takes a Holiday–Not Even on GRADUATION DAY!!
http://www.redstate.com/susannah/2010/06/16/l...

Location hidden

#108 Dec 16, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
pissed at teachers?
You are right, I am simply because they NO LONGER TEACH
They indoctrinate.
Liberal Indoctrination in the Public Schools Never Takes a Holiday–Not Even on GRADUATION DAY!!
http://www.redstate.com/susannah/2010/06/16/l...
Are you SERIOUS?????

You point to an article by someone who considers Sarah Palin to be his HERO?????

You chose, as a factor for support, that????

I'll bet you rode the short bus to school, didn't you? And now you are pissed at all of the kids who were smarter than you. Gosh, get over yourself. If you knew any teachers, you would realize that individually they reflect the values of the community that they belong to. Many of them voted for Romney. Many of them believe that abortion is wrong. Many of them hunt and keep guns at home. Of course, that does not fit into your simplistic world view reinforced by someone as closed minded as yourself. Then you use this forum, a forum talking about kids being killed to rant and rave at what you call "liberals" because you lump all of us into one basket. As I said earlier, I happen to hunt (and fish, camp hike, and in general enjoy the outdoors). I voted for Obama because of this. I believe, as many people do, that we need to protect the outdoors so that we are able to continue to hunt, fish and so on. I shoot on public lands. I carry when I am in a national park because of a law in 2010 (you know, 2 years AFTER Obama was elected and BEFORE the teabaggers came into Congress).

I am done with you. You are an idiot (i'll bet I am not the first to tell you that either.)
hey taco bell

Fayetteville, NY

#109 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
anyone gets caught 20 years jail.(only farmers to protect their livestock....and certain professions)
2> Only single shot weapons legal and must be kept in safes.. bullets in separate safe. NO SAFE 5 years jail.
3> Guns cannot be transported in vehicles unless specific documentation is obtained for their use.
3> Ban the media from their sadistic appetite for stories like this. Gives other sick f#%ks goals for greater notoriety..
5> Make strict military training compulsory at age 16-18 for proper understanding, self respect and security for the country and its civilians.
... Now if anyone disagrees with this....then expect more carnage in the future and to a greater degree..
GFY, what a gutless crying scumbag you are.

Maybe you can sue a tornado if it kills 100 kids.

When someone blows up people we will make gas illegal.

With your welfare idea only your murdering government can murder, like they do now.

If 5 people rob a bank and one kills a person they all get charged with murder.

So with all the innocent children killed with drone attacks when we're are not at war, means we need to take that vile JIGGER Obama and lock him up for murder.

I sure hope a tractor trailer smears your scumbag family all over some remote highway so nobody has to smell the stench from the scum.

Location hidden

#110 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
Since you live in Australia, you have no right to tell us what to do. I own a number of guns. I keep loaded guns in my house for self protection. I am unable to defend myself against younger or multiple attackers. According to you, I should be willing to die so that we can have gun restrictions. Many people who are killed here in this country are killed by means other than a gun. I have a Constitutional right to defend myself, even if you Australians do not. I conceal carry, again for protection. While we do have a higher murder rate in the United States than you do in Australia, we also have a high percentage of people living in cities in very crowded conditions. The Solomon islands have about 1 gun for every three hundred people, yet they have a homicide rate similar to the U.S., which flies in direct contradiction to your point about guns. There are times when you need help in seconds and the police are only minutes away. With all of the budget cuts in the past several years, we have even fewer police than we used to. Maybe there should have been an armed school resource officer in that school. Many school resource officers were eliminated over the past few years. That alone may have discouraged the shooter. Of course, the officer could have responded when the shooter used his guns (according to some of the news reports, he shot out a window to get in) and could have prevented most, if not all of the killings. It would have been hard for the shooter to focus on kids when he, himself, was being shot at. ALL of my guns are multiple shot guns. Some are semi-automatic (as opposed to automatic weapons), some are revolvers, some pump action (shotgun). I have a 25 round clip for one of my rifles. I shoot regularly so I am able to hit what I want to hit. A politician who would outlaw guns, as you recommend, would face heavy opposition when it came time for re-election and would be guaranteed to be defeated.
Plague

Keilor, Australia

#111 Dec 16, 2012
hey taco bell wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY, what a gutless crying scumbag you are.
Maybe you can sue a tornado if it kills 100 kids.
When someone blows up people we will make gas illegal.
With your welfare idea only your murdering government can murder, like they do now.
If 5 people rob a bank and one kills a person they all get charged with murder.
So with all the innocent children killed with drone attacks when we're are not at war, means we need to take that vile JIGGER Obama and lock him up for murder.
I sure hope a tractor trailer smears your scumbag family all over some remote highway so nobody has to smell the stench from the scum.
Just goes to show how uneducated you are...
Unfortunate that people like you exist in this world and have no adequate response to a post but to throw your stupidity...
Its ok to hide behind your computer and type bullshit.. doesn't bother me 1 bit...
It takes a weak person like yourself to say those things..
Blaming Obama... WTF are you blaming him for? He doesnt control America anyway...its the ones you dont see who do that...moron
Plague

Keilor, Australia

#112 Dec 16, 2012
smokingwillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you live in Australia, you have no right to tell us what to do. I own a number of guns. I keep loaded guns in my house for self protection. I am unable to defend myself against younger or multiple attackers. According to you, I should be willing to die so that we can have gun restrictions. Many people who are killed here in this country are killed by means other than a gun. I have a Constitutional right to defend myself, even if you Australians do not. I conceal carry, again for protection. While we do have a higher murder rate in the United States than you do in Australia, we also have a high percentage of people living in cities in very crowded conditions. The Solomon islands have about 1 gun for every three hundred people, yet they have a homicide rate similar to the U.S., which flies in direct contradiction to your point about guns. There are times when you need help in seconds and the police are only minutes away. With all of the budget cuts in the past several years, we have even fewer police than we used to. Maybe there should have been an armed school resource officer in that school. Many school resource officers were eliminated over the past few years. That alone may have discouraged the shooter. Of course, the officer could have responded when the shooter used his guns (according to some of the news reports, he shot out a window to get in) and could have prevented most, if not all of the killings. It would have been hard for the shooter to focus on kids when he, himself, was being shot at. ALL of my guns are multiple shot guns. Some are semi-automatic (as opposed to automatic weapons), some are revolvers, some pump action (shotgun). I have a 25 round clip for one of my rifles. I shoot regularly so I am able to hit what I want to hit. A politician who would outlaw guns, as you recommend, would face heavy opposition when it came time for re-election and would be guaranteed to be defeated.
See..again..flawed mentality..
I have a 308 bolt action, 22 cal, 94 30 30 winchester and a shoty.. all legal and none of which are semi or auto..I use them for hunting game. you see..the difference is with an auto or semi you can kill many people real quick so BAN THE shit..
Its extremely rare for a home invader in Australia to hold a gun on you..1> guns are expensive...2> Hard to get 3> STRICT GOVERNANCE...etc..
The reason you people need to defend yourselves is because every M^&therF@#ker can get hold of a gun cheap and easy..
Your country wants you to have guns like that cheap and easy so they can control the amount of population easier...thats all..
your schools keep you stupid on purpose and your media is a f#$king joke....
hey taco bell

Fayetteville, NY

#113 Dec 16, 2012
Post your address in your kangaroo dump, and if I ever want to travel to some dried up barren hole, I'll come show you who I am.

Your the pathetic crying loser, its none of your business, its not your kids, worry about your dried up dump. Now go eat your kangaroo meat. How many times has your country made it to the moon ?

What do you do for a living, grow rice ?

Location hidden

#114 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 308 bolt action, 22 cal, 94 30 30 winchester and a shoty.. all legal and none of which are semi or auto..I use them for hunting game. you see..the difference is with an auto or semi you can kill many people real quick so BAN THE shit..
Its extremely rare for a home invader in Australia to hold a gun on you..1> guns are expensive...2> Hard to get 3> STRICT GOVERNANCE...etc..
The reason you people need to defend yourselves is because every M^&therF@#ker can get hold of a gun cheap and easy..
Your country wants you to have guns like that cheap and easy so they can control the amount of population easier...thats all..
I was polite to you when I responded. I was wrong.

F%%% you
Seattle Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#115 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, do your strict limits on firearm ownership mean the USA might have to rush to your defense, again?
Plague

Keilor, Australia

#116 Dec 16, 2012
hey taco bell wrote:
Post your address in your kangaroo dump, and if I ever want to travel to some dried up barren hole, I'll come show you who I am.
Your the pathetic crying loser, its none of your business, its not your kids, worry about your dried up dump. Now go eat your kangaroo meat. How many times has your country made it to the moon ?
What do you do for a living, grow rice ?
I prove my point...uneducated...Ive been to America many times and I have no problem with your country..BUT most of you are brainwashed sheep which your government love..and they love people like you who are below IQ so they can dictate to you...Australia has far better living standards than YOU will ever understand..
The moon..ROFLMAO..1969...!!! who gives a shit!! That was when America was at its prime..when's the last time YOU went there? dumbshit...
Plague

Keilor, Australia

#117 Dec 16, 2012
smokingwillie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was polite to you when I responded. I was wrong.
F%%% you
I was polite 2... I'm just telling you the truth..thats all..most of you cant handle the truth...i wasn't rude to you...but you say F%&k you to me.. don't worry mate..your country is falling apart...soon you will wanna come to australia and enjoy some real wealth!
hey taco bell

Fayetteville, NY

#118 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
See..again..flawed mentality.. My family has molested kangaroos for years, I think I am part kangaroos because my grandfather said he left his first wife for one. Dingoes ate my mentally challenged children so I sued them and won.
Post your address, lets see what shack you live in, google earth has street view so I can see where you live, 98 percent of your dump is a barren waste, but along the coasts there are crowed city's full of little rice burning cars.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#119 Dec 16, 2012
smokingwillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you SERIOUS?????
You point to an article by someone who considers Sarah Palin to be his HERO?????
You chose, as a factor for support, that????
I'll bet you rode the short bus to school, didn't you? And now you are pissed at all of the kids who were smarter than you. Gosh, get over yourself. If you knew any teachers, you would realize that individually they reflect the values of the community that they belong to. Many of them voted for Romney. Many of them believe that abortion is wrong. Many of them hunt and keep guns at home. Of course, that does not fit into your simplistic world view reinforced by someone as closed minded as yourself. Then you use this forum, a forum talking about kids being killed to rant and rave at what you call "liberals" because you lump all of us into one basket. As I said earlier, I happen to hunt (and fish, camp hike, and in general enjoy the outdoors). I voted for Obama because of this. I believe, as many people do, that we need to protect the outdoors so that we are able to continue to hunt, fish and so on. I shoot on public lands. I carry when I am in a national park because of a law in 2010 (you know, 2 years AFTER Obama was elected and BEFORE the teabaggers came into Congress).
I am done with you. You are an idiot (i'll bet I am not the first to tell you that either.)
why do you call people tea baggers?
Do you seek to punish peoples success?
Do you want more taxation?
Do you seek more Government programs and spending?
Do you seek move government intervention and regulations?

What is it that you seek?
hey taco bell

Fayetteville, NY

#120 Dec 16, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
I prove my point...uneducated...Ive been to America many times and I have no problem with your country..BUT most of you are brainwashed sheep which your government love..and they love people like you who are below IQ so they can dictate to you...Australia has far better living standards than YOU will ever understand..
The moon..ROFLMAO..1969...!!! who gives a shit!! That was when America was at its prime..when's the last time YOU went there? dumbshit...
Really, so explain in detail what you do for a living, use big words so you sound intelligent.

Lets see who the loser is, you using a computer, post what northbridge and southbridge, then post what RAID rom you have and what OS you run.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#121 Dec 16, 2012
Americans are FED UP with thoughts of leftists
Plague

Keilor, Australia

#122 Dec 16, 2012
hey taco bell wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a dumcunt...does every1 agree?
I live in Connells Point.. why don't you type "connells point real estate average price" in google ... pathetic waste of human flesh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA cops fatally shoot man near CNN Hollywood af... Feb '17 Pessimistic1 7
News Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... (Oct '14) Oct '14 swizzler 1
More from around the web