28 dead in Conn. rampage

28 dead in Conn. rampage

There are 221 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 15, 2012, titled 28 dead in Conn. rampage. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This time, the shooter killed 27 people, including his elementary-schoolteacher mother, her principal and 20 children, most of them kindergartners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#21 Dec 15, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Only the most disgusting vile filth would politicize a tragedy like this.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Dec 15, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I'm not the one interested in the birth control of the president's minor children. YOU ARE, you sick MF.
Hey numbnuts, here's a tip: Just like in your real life, nobody is listening to you on here either. Posting 5 times in a row only confirms your ignorance.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#23 Dec 15, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Only the most disgusting vile filth would politicize a tragedy like this.
Go find a mirror, make believe you are in the tea-party, and punch yourself in the mouth a few times. I'm sure you will feel much better.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#24 Dec 15, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnuts, here's a tip: Just like in your real life, nobody is listening to you on here either. Posting 5 times in a row only confirms your ignorance.
Really? LOL So you and all your buddies voted for Obama? You think anyone with any power is listening to you, being convinced by you?

The majority of posters on Topix are conservatives (see the website poll results) who were WRONG TWICE. You are the one who thinks Topix is the real world. Get out of your parents' basement and get some fresh air.

Numbnuts? Is that what's on your mind? LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 15, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>

The majority of posters on Topix are conservatives (see the website poll results) who were WRONG TWICE.
Another one who forgets 2010...

Location hidden

#26 Dec 15, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, you are the one defending irresponsible gun-owners.
How is anyone defending "irresponsible" gun owners?
Remeron

Saint Petersburg, FL

#27 Dec 15, 2012
Im getting tired.

Do a google search "school shooters psychiatric drugs" I cant post all the links to the truth. Here is 2 links.

Like every one of them had the suicidal reaction.

http://www.ssristories.com/index.php

What drugs was Adam Lanza Taking ????

http://cegant.com/commentary/school-shootings...
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Dec 15, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? LOL So you and all your buddies voted for Obama? You think anyone with any power is listening to you, being convinced by you?
The majority of posters on Topix are......BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,FART.. ...
Kind of early to be hitting the sauce even for you secular progressive leftists, isn't it? Try and do something productive today instead of your usual meaningless fart in a windstorm comments.
Remeron

Saint Petersburg, FL

#29 Dec 15, 2012
Antidepressants may increase suicidal thoughts or behaviors in some children, teenagers, and young adults, especially within the first few months of treatment or when the dose is changed.

Patients on antidepressants and their families or caregivers should watch for new or worsening depression symptoms, unusual changes in behavior, or thoughts of suicide. Such symptoms should be reported to the patient's healthcare provider right away, especially if they are severe or occur suddenly.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#30 Dec 15, 2012
My deepest heartfelt condolences go out to those who lost a loved one.
Everytime I think about this, I shed a tear.
I don't think the hurt will go away.
The question remains.
"What is wrong with us!"

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#31 Dec 15, 2012
?
Wondering

Cathedral City, CA

#32 Dec 15, 2012
Another adult victim has been identified as Mary Sherlach, the school psychiatrist, who was set to retire at the end of the year.
Wondering

Cathedral City, CA

#33 Dec 15, 2012
al results.
Hochsprung, Dawn

Gathered in a room for a 9:30 a.m. meeting were Sandy Hook Elementary School principal Dawn Hochsprung and school therapist Diane Day along with a school psychologist, other staff members and a...
Read Obituary Visit Guest Book Related Photos
Kowalski, Chase

Chase Kowalski was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on Friday, December 14, 2012.
Read Obituary Visit Guest Book
Marquez-Green, Ana

Ana Marquez-Green, age 7, was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on Friday, December 14, 2012.
Parker, Emilie

Emilie Parker was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on Friday, December 14, 2012.
Sherlach, Mary

Sandy Hook Elementary School psychologist, Mary Sherlach, 56, was killed Friday, December 14, when a shooter opened fire at the school. Five other staff members and 20 children died in what is one of...
Shooting Victims, Connecticut

At least 26 have died, including 20 children, after a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. To view profiles and sign Guest Books for victims, please visit the Sandy...
Read Obituary Visit Guest Book Related Photos
Soto, Vicki

Vicki Soto, 22, was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on Friday, December 14, 2012.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 15, 2012
positronium wrote:
My deepest heartfelt condolences go out to those who lost a loved one.
Everytime I think about this, I shed a tear.
I don't think the hurt will go away.
The question remains.
"What is wrong with us!"
Media outlets need to ask themselves that question.

Couldn't believe I heard the CNN achor this morning say they were having "difficulty" contacting family members of the dead. What on Earth could or would they be asked? "How do you feel?" "What was going through your mind?"

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#35 Dec 15, 2012
At a loss for words, the phrase "Feeling your loss" does not seem to fit here, as even though I am feeling about as bad as I have ever felt about a news event (except 9/11), I realise the pain of the parents is unmeasureable.

Why someone would do that, I can't understand.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#36 Dec 15, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for Bush to shed a tear for the almost 3,000 people killed because of HIS incompetence on 9-11.
He did at the scene, stupid. But because of clinton's incompetence and not going after al queda for eight years.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#37 Dec 15, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of early to be hitting the sauce even for you secular progressive leftists, isn't it? Try and do something productive today instead of your usual meaningless fart in a windstorm comments.
She's on the sauce 24/7

Location hidden

#38 Dec 15, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
At a loss for words, the phrase "Feeling your loss" does not seem to fit here, as even though I am feeling about as bad as I have ever felt about a news event (except 9/11), I realise the pain of the parents is unmeasureable.
Why someone would do that, I can't understand.
You, like most of us, are normal. We're not wired to understand things like this.

Read this just the other day: Man Slashes 22 Children Near China School

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...

When the psychos don't have guns...

Location hidden

#39 Dec 15, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
He did at the scene, stupid. But because of clinton's incompetence and not going after al queda for eight years.
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.
LMAO...mind if I, uh, borrow that one?

I could use it dozens of times daily.
Psych drug violence

Saint Petersburg, FL

#40 Dec 15, 2012
SSRI Stories
Antidepressant Nightmares

"We Speak for the Dead to Protect the Living"

This website is a collection of 4,800+ news stories with the full media article available, mainly criminal in nature, that have appeared in the media (newspapers, TV, scientific journals) or that were part of FDA testimony in either 1991, 2004 or 2006, in which antidepressants are mentioned.

PSYCH DRUGS CAUSE VIOLENCE !!!

http://www.ssristories.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Gunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA cops fatally shoot man near CNN Hollywood af... Feb '17 Pessimistic1 7
More from around the web